The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 07-22-2014 12:48 AM

ugh maybe regret

is there something wrong with me tho bc i kinda wanted to like curl up on the floor ugh

pluzzle 07-22-2014 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 549817)
ok no never mind im so fucking tired of this
im sorry im sorry imsorry but im a stupid fucking let down im sorry im sorry im jst terrible i am awful i am shit. i feel like literal shit. like i am the worst out of anything. i am shit. i am sorry i am shit. i am sorry im never here for any of you, im sorry im so selfish, im sorry im lazy, im sorry im irresponsible, im sorry im self-pitying, im sorry im awkward, im sorry i keep dragging everything down but im just literal shit and ??? im going to die alone?? because literally fucking everyone i know has had a fucking boyfriend or girlfriend or someone actually like them more than a friend and like? im just fucking awful because i feel like no one fucking likes me at all? im fucking fifteen and just. fuckin.
i am going to die alone. im mortified by it, but im going to die alone. im trying to lose weight, im trying to look prettier, im trying to be less myself because im just an awful fuck-up, but none of it is working n i feel like i want to hurl myself off a fucking cliff because it would hurt less that living as a fucking disappointment who can try all she can to be better but will always end up back at the fucking bottom.
everyone around me has someone and. i just. im too awful to have someone. and i hate myself for it, but its the truth. sometimes i think i want to die, but thats selfish, and im awful an awful an awful fucking bitch cunt ass skank. i dont know what to do. my dad tells me to stop apologizing but??? what else am i supposed to do??? fucking run away? die? i'll like that but you'll be sad and i'll be even more fucking awful. it doesnt work out for anyone. fuckin bitch i am. im awful and im sorry. im sorry. im sorry. guys, im fucking sorry. im so fucking sorry. god, im going to hell. im sorry. im srory. im sorry. sorry. im sorry. imsorry. imsorry. im sorry. im sorry. im fucking . im sorry. im fucking sorry. god. im sorry.

HEY YOU ARE NOT A FUCK UP OKAY. You are not a disappointment. You've helped so many of us. Dude, I wish I could help, I really do. I just don't know how to ;-; We aren't exactly close or anything but dude let me tell you how sad i would be if you died ok. I WOULD BE SO SAD. I love you and so does everyone else here.

pluzzle 07-22-2014 01:47 AM

idk like there i was all fuckin determined to raise my grades and then here i am second week of school wanting to go home 1 hour in and hating everything what does this tell u about school

TheAshWolf 07-22-2014 02:24 AM

i'm an idiot

i make mistakes a lot
usually without realizing
that is, until it's too late

i'm an idiot

yep
yepyepyep
yep
yep

AlgebraAddict 07-22-2014 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 549833)
i'm an idiot

i make mistakes a lot

i'm an idiot

yep
yepyepyep
yep
yep

*hugs*

nope that is untrue

sorry

pluzzle 07-22-2014 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 549833)
i'm an idiot

i make mistakes a lot

i'm an idiot

yep
yepyepyep
yep
yep

nooo thats not true youve done so much and EVERYONE makes mistakes yo i know youve heard that a lot but its so true ok??? feel better

TheAshWolf 07-22-2014 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 549835)
*hugs*

nope that is untrue

sorry

Thank you, AA...that...that meas a lot; it really does.... ;w; Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 549836)
nooo thats not true youve done so much and EVERYONE makes mistakes yo i know youve heard that a lot but its so true ok??? feel better

hhhhhhh thank you very much; you're so nice oh my gosh

It's just that whenever I actually start to feel self-confidant again and actually have a tiny bit of self worth that sticks around for more than a few minutes I end up royally messing up something really simple and then I just kind of fall back on my butt and think, Wait, why did I even think I could do this in the first place??? Seriously...it's either I stress out about every little thing and check and re-check everything literally five times before moving on, OR I feel confident and useful and enjoy myself for .5 seconds and then feel mess up out of the blue and horrible for months afterwards. And it didn't use to be like this; when did I become such a clumsy oaf? It just...ughghgughuguhguhguhgghghghghghhhh....it doesn't help what little self-esteem I have. x_____x

But, I'm working on it. I'm trying really really hard to not stress out about stuff; I know I can balance it in a healthy way. I...I know I'm not really a failure. It just...seems like I am, sometimes.

TheAshWolf 07-22-2014 03:48 AM

Encouraging thought of the day:

If someone treated your best friend the way you treat yourself, how would you react? Would you be okay with it?
...So, why should you treat yourself that way?

TheAshWolf 07-22-2014 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 549817)
ok no never mind im so fucking tired of this
im sorry im sorry imsorry but im a stupid fucking let down im sorry im sorry im jst terrible i am awful i am shit. i feel like literal shit. like i am the worst out of anything. i am shit. i am sorry i am shit. i am sorry im never here for any of you, im sorry im so selfish, im sorry im lazy, im sorry im irresponsible, im sorry im self-pitying, im sorry im awkward, im sorry i keep dragging everything down but im just literal shit and ??? im going to die alone?? because literally fucking everyone i know has had a fucking boyfriend or girlfriend or someone actually like them more than a friend and like? im just fucking awful because i feel like no one fucking likes me at all? im fucking fifteen and just. fuckin.
i am going to die alone. im mortified by it, but im going to die alone. im trying to lose weight, im trying to look prettier, im trying to be less myself because im just an awful fuck-up, but none of it is working n i feel like i want to hurl myself off a fucking cliff because it would hurt less that living as a fucking disappointment who can try all she can to be better but will always end up back at the fucking bottom.
everyone around me has someone and. i just. im too awful to have someone. and i hate myself for it, but its the truth. sometimes i think i want to die, but thats selfish, and im awful an awful an awful fucking bitch cunt ass skank. i dont know what to do. my dad tells me to stop apologizing but??? what else am i supposed to do??? fucking run away? die? i'll like that but you'll be sad and i'll be even more fucking awful. it doesnt work out for anyone. fuckin bitch i am. im awful and im sorry. im sorry. im sorry. guys, im fucking sorry. im so fucking sorry. god, im going to hell. im sorry. im srory. im sorry. sorry. im sorry. imsorry. imsorry. im sorry. im sorry. im fucking . im sorry. im fucking sorry. god. im sorry.

o_o
(*gently places my hands on both sides of your face*)
CT.
Please calm down, if you can.
We LOVE YOU. Okay?? Everyone on here loves you and thinks you're worth a whole lot and would be DEVASTATED if you died. You're NOT "too awful to have someone" because you're not actually awful. You're witty and smart and kind and beautiful inside and out. (*points to my vent*) EVERYONE makes mistakes. But, you do NOT make mistakes because who you are as a person is rotten or useless or a disappointment. You make mistakes because you are human. Simple as that. So, don't hate yourself.

Don't be less yourself, buddy...the less yourself you are, the more false you'll feel, and that won't help you at all. Lose weight if you want, but, don't hurt yourself, and don't think that your weight defines your personality and worth. Because it doesn't.

And please, PLEASE don't think you're going to die alone...you have decades and decades ahead of you to ensure that you don't! What you are now, what you're good at and what you're not...that can and will change dozens of times as you get older. Even if you don't like how you do things now, remember that it's not set in stone. You can work on it if you want. Set goals for yourself; remind yourself that temporary setbacks are just that--temporary. And even the toughest habits and issues can be eventually broken.

I am so, SO sorry that you feel so bad, CT. I really really am. I wish I could help more. ;_; All I can really think to say right now is that I love you, and I think you're great....please feel better soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 549830)
ugh maybe regret

is there something wrong with me tho bc i kinda wanted to like curl up on the floor ugh

<:^c Did something happen? There isn't anything wrong with you; you're FANTASTIC and you're doing your best and your best is good enough. (*hugs*) Im sorry you felt so bad, though!! The feeling will pass, though, don't worry.

L.S.Trendom 07-22-2014 01:49 PM

UGH BAD DECISIONS AND sTRess
*prays loudly despite not believing in god*

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 549841)
<:^c Did something happen? There isn't anything wrong with you; you're FANTASTIC and you're doing your best and your best is good enough. (*hugs*) Im sorry you felt so bad, though!! The feeling will pass, though, don't worry.

ey ey ey you are NOT an idiot. everyone makes mistakes. So what if you mess up simple things? it's okay. Everyone does. It's called an accident and it doesn't mean you're incompetent. *hugs*

ehh yeah something definitely happened :I but ya hopefully it will pass