The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Summer Murder Mystery NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4802)

FrostBittenKitten 04-11-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 602081)
well i know a lot of people have to figure out there characters and whatnot but i'm pretty eager to start

I feel that

So I was pretty vague about the summer trip thing but I was picturing like they are going to someoneís lake house for a couple weeks as a getaway and yeah

Zelda 04-12-2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 602038)
Yeah go ahead!

u want a form or should the murdery murderer be kept a secret.
oh wait i guess the secret would be over the moment i introduced the character. mm. i'll make a form then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 602050)
bruh I LOVE her i'd love to create a char with a close relationship to her
(also dm me on Instagram or discord about the murdery character im so curious!!!!)

thank u! honestly do it, i would love to do a character pair-up w/ you
fun fact; Lydia is one of my OG roleplay charas from when hatena haiku was still a thing. i made her nd kotori maiamoto ~specifically~ bc i needed softer characters to rp with a particular rper.

damn, nostalgia ;_;

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 602086)
So I was pretty vague about the summer trip thing but I was picturing like they are going to someoneís lake house for a couple weeks as a getaway and yeah

lakes are the perfect place to hide bodies (:<

FrostBittenKitten 04-12-2019 08:56 PM

so i'm thinking whenever you guys are ready to start maybe we could plan a time that we could all be on at once (even if it's only for 20 min) bc we used to do that on the chb nes sometimes and i like that idea

SilverMoon 04-13-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 602097)
so i'm thinking whenever you guys are ready to start maybe we could plan a time that we could all be on at once (even if it's only for 20 min) bc we used to do that on the chb nes sometimes and i like that idea

Oh hell yea letís do that! Re and I are gonna hash out some cool character stuff on discord together and then weíll be ready to go!

FrostBittenKitten 04-13-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 602105)
Oh hell yea letís do that! Re and I are gonna hash out some cool character stuff on discord together and then weíll be ready to go!

ok sounds cool!

Werty 04-13-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 602097)

works for me

i'm probably going to have to rely on some time around when i'm posting as of now/two hours before if anything, and it can't be weekly. but i have all of next week off so i'll be on all day

Werty 04-16-2019 02:25 PM

k so just making sure we don't forget about this

SilverMoon 04-16-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 602149)
k so just making sure we don't forget about this

yea maybe u guys could go ahead and start? and re and I will discuss our characters and jump in soon

Werty 04-16-2019 03:16 PM

if luna's cool with that let's go

FrostBittenKitten 04-16-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 602155)
if luna's cool with that let's go

Yeah thatís fine

We could have Jonah, Alisha, and Charlotte all riding in Jonahís car to the lake house