The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 08-31-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 334795)
Haven't watched Glee for a while. So feeling better?

Quite so. /nods
OOH, Glee. I love Glee. 8D
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...nv6po1_500.gif
....
Well, the music, anyways.
/isnotafanofanythingTVrelatedreally

rebecca 08-31-2012 03:58 PM

I hate Glee. They ruined Gives You Hell.

GabiDi 08-31-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 334785)
Love the GIF, and your welcome :D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 334864)
Quite so. /nods
OOH, Glee. I love Glee. 8D
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...nv6po1_500.gif
....
Well, the music, anyways.
/isnotafanofanythingTVrelatedreally

/flails
I just wanna hug him. 8D

HeatherB 08-31-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 334895)
/flails
I just wanna hug him. 8D

Exactly. :3

Moogle 08-31-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 334876)
I hate Glee. They ruined Gives You Hell.

Yup. The storyline is totally unrealistic.
and not only that song...they either take bad songs and make them worse, or take good songs and ruin them >.<
No offense, Heather!! xD

HeatherB 08-31-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moogle (Post 334976)
Yup. The storyline is totally unrealistic.
and not only that song...they either take bad songs and make them worse, or take good songs and ruin them >.<
No offense, Heather!! xD

Peh. I'm used to people hating on Glee... unfortunately.
Even though I think Chris Colfer has the most wonderful voice ever. Whatever.

nngo 08-31-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 334876)
I hate Glee. They ruined Gives You Hell.

Their version of Sing sounds like a church choir song.

Sandy 08-31-2012 08:16 PM

I love what Glee did with Bad Romance...



(*runs and hides under a rock to avoid the hand grenades that are going to be thrown*)

nngo 08-31-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 335027)
I love what Glee did with Bad Romance...



(*runs and hides under a rock to avoid the hand grenades that are going to be thrown*)

Meh. The 30 Seconds to Mars cover of Bad Romance was better.

TheAshWolf 08-31-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 335027)
I love what Glee did with Bad Romance...



(*runs and hides under a rock to avoid the hand grenades that are going to be thrown*)

.................I SO did not expect that for you, Cass. o____O Not because it's Lady Gaga, but....GLEE.

If it makes you feel any better, my BFF likes Glee and I've seen/heard a few of their covers. Some I actually like. 0_0 (I nearly died when they did a cover of Friday by Rebecca Black...XD I was in the other room, and heard the faint tune of Friday...I came running in to the TV room and was like, "SBKJABDJKFBKDF WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS? HJKSBFKB WHY WOULD GLEE DO THIS???" XD And my BFF was like, "o.o .....What's your problem?")


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.