The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 05-01-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455018)
Sorry it's strange. I just wanted to know what happened. Were you in public, or at school, or something?

<:^/ You sure? I respect your need for privacy, don't worry. I'm just concerned, that's all.

;_; How can we make you okay again?

Private.
Yeah, I could tell you but not here.
Meh.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455020)
Private.
Yeah, I could tell you but not here.
Meh.

Oh.

*gestures to contact tab* I won't be able to reply via email, but, I can reply on here and delete my posts after you read them. Or not name any names and not state exactly what happened. Or both. <:^J Sound okay to you?

Meh? No meh! MEH IS NOT A HAPPEH WORD! <:^I *gives you a chocolate chip muffin*

maxi 05-01-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455021)
Oh.

*gestures to contact tab* I won't be able to reply via email, but, I can reply on here and delete my posts after you read them. Or not name any names and not state exactly what happened. Or both. <:^J Sound okay to you?

Meh? No meh! MEH IS NOT A HAPPEH WORD! <:^I *gives you a chocolate chip muffin*

Um... i can tell u and then i can delete itty...

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455023)
Um... i can tell u and then i can delete itty...

Okay. I'll tell you once I've read it, and then you can delete it.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:02 AM

I read it.

*insert a GIF of extreme concern here* D:

If it wasn't you, then....who made them?

maxi 05-01-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455026)
I read it.

*insert a GIF of extreme concern here* D:

If it wasn't you, then....who made them?

I don't know. And now I am really depressed.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455027)
I don't know. And now I am really depressed.

You...don't know? O__o *is extremely confused* *also concerned* Maybe you should go to the doctor? D: Please don't be depressed about it. This situation can be fixed. Are you alright? Does it hurt?

maxi 05-01-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455029)
You...don't know? O__o *is extremely confused* *also concerned* Maybe you should go to the doctor? D: Please don't be depressed about it. This situation can be fixed. Are you alright? Does it hurt?

It doesn't hurt... I can be depressed about it, I just don't want the school counsellor to know... It can't be fixed. Go to the DOCTOR? What the--no.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:13 AM

I'm glad it doesn't hurt. <:^) Well, yeah, you should to the doctor! O___O (An actual doctor, I mean, not a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a therapist.) That's the safest thing to do. It needs to be checked out, to make sure it's not going to get infected or something. Also to possibly determine how they got there. And yes, yes it can be fixed, Max...it's alright. <:^J

maxi 05-01-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455033)
I'm glad it doesn't hurt. <:^) Well, yeah, you should to the doctor! O___O (An actual doctor, I mean, not a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a therapist.) That's the safest thing to do. It needs to be checked out, to make sure it's not going to get infected or something. Also to possibly determine how they got there. And yes, yes it can be fixed, Max...it's alright. <:^J

I'm scared...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.