The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 01-05-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399812)
Yes.. But was I? Answer, if you will. I won't be offended.

It almost sounded like you were saying everyone was bad.

No - I believe you were one of the best newbies. The ones of the generations that we scream about when you log on to post something. I read what you posted - I loved it. You are an awesome writer and you must finish this novel. There is a reason for starting something - to finish it. :) Acheive that.

rebecca 01-05-2013 05:00 AM

My reason for starting things is so my head stops rattling with all the ideas clogged up in it. I am the person who creates at least one civilisation a week. I have never finished anything, because something new always crops up.

maxi 01-05-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399826)
:') made me day! Thanks, you're a great writer too.

Now get on that iPad or laptop and type up a large Chapter One for me. :D

maxi 01-05-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399830)
:D in the morning, I'm high, HIGH ON ICE CREAM:D

Okay - sounds good. 0_0
I shall give CC.

LaurenM 01-05-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399494)
no offence to anyone

but I find elf kind of moronic

again just my opinion ._.

What elf?
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 399575)
I hate all of you.

I'll be crying in my room if anybody needs me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399593)
why is everything always my fault I mean what the f*** did I do seriously

losing my best friend to a girl I hate. Oh well, she won't be able to deal with me soon enough

Esther+Pluzzle: what happened?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 399606)
f****ng hell
My stupid computer just had to run out of charge and delete a drawing I'd been working on for hours! I was actually proud of the goddamn drawing. It was good. And my dumb computer just had to go and delete it.
Grrrrrrrr

That's bad. I once had to rewrite something thrice because it was typed out in the KP text box and I accidentally backspaced when my mouse had clicked outside the textbox.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 399667)
Dear Mom and Dad:

Shut up. Just... please. I can't take it any more. I can't take you anymore.

You guys are such selfish jerks. Dad, you're nice, but you hate me writing, even though it's my love.

Me: Hey dad! I passed the 50,000 word mark!
You: You spend too much time writing. Go practice jazz piano.

Me: *writing*
You: Stop writing.
Me: But I like it.
You: Well, you have to think about it... who's actually going to read it.

Well... not you, apparently! All you ever care about is me being your little jazz piano puppet daughter who achieves all your dreams because you're not good enough to do that.

Mom, you're just... mean. You told Justin that you love him more than me. I heard. And you always complain and beat down my writing even though you haven't even read it. Stop pretending like you know what's good writing and what's not when you can't even use your pronouns correctly because you can't freaking speak English!

Sadly,

Your daughter.

*rant over*

My parents've always let me follow my dreams...so I can't relate. They shouldn't try and live your life for themselves. Your life is yours.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399778)
I wrote a prologue today, just on my ipad. 804 words... Short DX

Was I a bad newbie?

I didn't really know you, only recognised your name, so I can't judge.
I know for a fact that I wasn't a good newbie.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 399810)
I was all happy and stuff, and I wrote everyday, trying to please people. I didn't get into WB until the first prom, and now WB is basically the only thing I do on Kidpub now. I would take CC but never put it into effect. I just wanted people to like me. -.- I mean... Really, past Pluzzle? Really?

Yeah, sometimes I get irked with the CC even though I appreciate it, but nevertheless, I decide to read all my comments for CC suggestions when I edit my story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 399813)
Oh Lord, past Rebecca. It was not until I changed my main page name to Tygress that I was even halfway to awesome.

I don't quite remember when you were Rebecca on the main site.

rebecca 01-05-2013 07:49 AM

Elf as in the stupid film I cannot watch because I hate cringe films...

I changed to Tygress a few months in... I think it was after I finished Ocean Song that my IQ started to redevelop.

And Lauren, you were a good newbie. You were invisible. I only noticed you after Maasai...remembering the awkwardness of communicating at first is hilarious.

LaurenM 01-05-2013 08:02 AM

Well, at least four months, because I saw a 'Rebecca' once or twice with the username of rebecca. I forgot how you acted then.
I wrote a really fail story from the perspective of a penguin which was less than 10,000 words long...
My grammar in MAASAI was terrible...

rebecca 01-05-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 399894)
Well, at least four months, because I saw a 'Rebecca' once or twice with the username of rebecca. I forgot how you acted then.
I wrote a really fail story from the perspective of a penguin which was less than 10,000 words long...
My grammar in MAASAI was terrible...

Thank goodness my major idiosyncrasies were still evolving.
Anyway!!!
I was very proud of this...
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...es-d5qhswm.png

LaurenM 01-05-2013 08:27 AM

That clears things up, because I was wondering why you didn't point out my grammar mistakes.

LaurenM 01-05-2013 08:28 AM

And you should make 'the cynic's book reviews' a bit more significant, because they look like a label beside all the other ones. Nince labels, by the way.