The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 02-09-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 420461)
haha I'm in Australia like max but I'm an hour behind him I think

It's 5:07 here.

Lily09 02-09-2013 01:10 AM

omg see i would skype you guise and maxi we could watch SPN while skyping
but i cant

maxi 02-09-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 420468)
omg see i would skype you guise and maxi we could watch SPN while skyping
but i cant

why can't you? D:

LaurenM 02-09-2013 01:45 AM

I think I would freak out if I talked to any of you face to face. I once chatted with Chelsea through video chat and we spent 90% of the time typing :P

LaurenM 02-09-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 420442)
"sorry about last night was in a bad mood was hungry"

ugh

pfft I know that you get hyper not angry and mean when you're hungry, holly

:/

On another note, I am feeling really sick. Like not nervous but physically sick.

And guess what

I ATE :D

@lst: yeah don't worry I did, but without the language
@lauren: ^
@calla:EAT PLEASE DD: PLEASE.

EAT

YAY CHARLOTTE. /dumps-truckload-of-chocolate-frogs.

evasong 02-09-2013 01:51 AM

Leave me alone. You think you're so great. You're not coach. You're not even a good player! Get stuffed and leave me alone. You think you can take everything away from me? Make me beg on my knees for you to give me back everything you've taken? Let you gain what I've got? No. Just no. Think your so cool because you swear like a trooper? Think the boys like you because you wear shorts that show your but when you sit down? Think your great at everything sporty? You're wrong. You think I'm too much of a goody-goody to insult you? Think I'm not going to fight back, verbally or physically? Think that I can't see the truth? Think again, bitch.

Lily09 02-09-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 420475)
why can't you? D:

I can Skype during the day, not at night or else my parents will be like SLEEEPPP LILY WHO IS THAT STRANGER WHAT WUT

LaurenM 02-09-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 420481)
^_^

@lily: would skype you but my parents would be like "you naughty girl that's very unsafe your grounded for 1284948359095273 years now go to your room little bitch"

i exaggerated. XD

I imagined you awakening from the dead, a fossil or something reaching up 1284948359095274 years later and croaking, "FINALLY! I'm free!"

Lily09 02-09-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 420481)
^_^

@lily: would skype you but my parents would be like "you naughty girl that's very unsafe your grounded for 1284948359095273 years now go to your room little bitch"

i exaggerated. XD

I Skype with DragonRider but only when my parents aren't home and I have Gabi's and LST's number and I've added a few KPers on Facebook.

Lily09 02-09-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 420506)
Want to see the longest thing pluzzle's ever posted on WB? go to the cutting thread and look at my argument to the other lily not you lily09

It felt good.. and this other lily person I've never met because I'm vaguely new... if you're reading this - I don't mean to offend you... I just wanted to put my opinion out there.

Um.
Pluzzle.
Okay, Lily is one of my best friends on KidPub. She HAS been through what were feeling, trust me. I've had to talk her out of attempting things, please do not assume things about her.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.