The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 02-10-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 421139)
I never noticed the skull in the background before... o_O XD

I still wish I could post the "your argument is invalid" with the fish that's inside an uncooked chicken with an unlit cigarette in its mouth... it's the ultimate conversation ender. XD XD

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/19354442.jpg


Germany is not only smiling, but he has no eyebrows or nose.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej8qt1kan1rang4k.png
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Owen-L 02-10-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 421152)

Germany is not only smiling, but he has no eyebrows or nose.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej8qt1kan1rang4k.png
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

That is slightly disturbing.

Isn't he from Hetalia?

Sandy 02-10-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 421152)

Germany is not only smiling, but he has no eyebrows or nose.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej8qt1kan1rang4k.png
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD!!!! MEIN GOTT, ASH! (*claps*)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/162581..._500_thumb.jpg

(*that better show up*)

TheAshWolf 02-10-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 421155)
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD!!!! MEIN GOTT, ASH! (*claps*)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/162581..._500_thumb.jpg

(*that better show up*)

ACK! WHAT IN THE?! GET IT AWAYYYYY!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rcba57LC1r9hhka.gif
*hopes that showed up DANG IT WB*

Okayyyy, now I have even MORE reason not to watch Sleeping Beauty. I hated that movie as a little kid, and now I'm creeped out, too. XD THANK YOU SANDY. o_e

Sandy 02-10-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 421158)
ACK! WHAT IN THE?! GET IT AWAYYYYY!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1rcba57LC1r9hhka.gif
*hopes that showed up DANG IT WB*

Okayyyy, now I have even MORE reason not to watch Sleeping Beauty. I hated that movie as a little kid, and now I'm creeped out, too. XD THANK YOU SANDY. o_e

HAHAHAHAHA I have no idea. I don't even know where it's from. XD I have no idea what's going on in it. XD


I like how we've taken over this thread... it seems like every so often we'll just storm into it and take everyone's sadness and anger and morph it into Hetalia. ._. XD

maxi 02-10-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 421160)
HAHAHAHAHA I have no idea. I don't even know where it's from. XD I have no idea what's going on in it. XD


I like how we've taken over this thread... it seems like every so often we'll just storm into it and take everyone's sadness and anger and morph it into Hetalia. ._. XD

It's from Big Bang Theory. Penny has been addicted to a video game that her nerd boyfriend, Leonard, got into, as well as Sheldon. XD She is over the game and throws the computer away... (*loves that episode*)

maxi 02-10-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 421133)
(*bows*)
I try. :)

I wanted to bring some happiness to the emotional thread. XD
I was originally going to vent about my maybe-crush but then I remembered that I have no idea what to say. .____.

I think it's, like, day four right now.

(*begins journal*)

Day Four: the target has just transferred to my school, and may have some idea that I like him. I think he likes my hair. Maybe. I'm the only one who talks to him. ;_;

More updates tomorrow? 'kay? Me want positiveness.

maxi 02-10-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 421137)
I AM being honest.

Everyone messes up stuff every now and then. No one messes up everything all the time, nor is anyone perfect. Tonight, you did not mess anything up. Okay? <:^)

I mean, whenever I did mess up. Please?

Lily09 02-10-2013 02:46 AM

I am FRUSTRATED.
Can I PLEASE just have my room to myself? Can I PLEASE just write a Sastiel ficlet without being interrupted? Can I just listen to my music in peace?
Stop letting the rats in as a prank. Stop knocking on my door. Stop shaking the door handle repeatedly when I lock the door. Stop banging on the door when it's locked. There's a reason why it's locked.
Will you shut. up. please.
I just want some time alone.
You're my brother and I get you're supposed to annoy me but I just want alone and I want you to stop bothering me. I don't want to be around you. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. I don't care if you're playing around, I can't stand your face, your voice, your antics.
We're not the same anymore, you can't just do that stuff and expect me to laugh along because I don't want to be around you anymore, you frustrate me, just you standing in the same room with me. Stop making it worse.

STOP.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 421174)
I am FRUSTRATED.
Can I PLEASE just have my room to myself? Can I PLEASE just write a Sastiel ficlet without being interrupted? Can I just listen to my music in peace?
Stop letting the rats in as a prank. Stop knocking on my door. Stop shaking the door handle repeatedly when I lock the door. Stop banging on the door when it's locked. There's a reason why it's locked.
Will you shut. up. please.
I just want some time alone.
You're my brother and I get you're supposed to annoy me but I just want alone and I want you to stop bothering me. I don't want to be around you. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. I don't care if you're playing around, I can't stand your face, your voice, your antics.
We're not the same anymore, you can't just do that stuff and expect me to laugh along because I don't want to be around you anymore, you frustrate me, just you standing in the same room with me. Stop making it worse.

STOP.

I can relate, even though I don't have any siblings.
ALL I WANT TO DO NOW IS GET OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE OF RELATIVES AND LURK INSIDE MY ROOM AND WRITE.

Lily09 02-10-2013 03:00 AM

This is why I don't like being around any of you. Because you guys push it too far
"you're fat"
"oh i was only joking"
"you're stupid"
"just joking"
"hahaha you used to cut? aha,was it fun? ahahaha cutting's funny"
"joking, why so sensitive?"
"hey hey hey, this annoys you, right? well, i'm going to do it over and over until you get pissed at me and then yell at me so then i can scream at you for being an awful sibling/child and then maybe I'll throw in a punch. and maybe you'll fight back and lets make your self esteem even worse."
"i was just joking why did you get mad at me."


It's also the reason why I used to hate Saturdays. Dad was home and so was my brother. Now, I love Saturdays, because now my Dad works on that day and my brother is gone from 7 am ish until 1 pmish. And if my dad gets a new job, which is a big possibility, it's from 12 pm to 8 pm, which I'm looking forward to it because I don't get home from school until 3:30, which means I'll only really see my dad for a little bit of hours a day since he'll be coming home at 8.
I think that's kind of awful of me to say, but I really don't like living in this family and my dad and my brother just make it really difficult to enjoy it even more. I have to leave eating with my family, whenever my mom attempts it, because I literally cannot stand being in the same room with them for more than 10 minutes.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 421178)
This is why I don't like being around any of you. Because you guys push it too far
"you're fat"
"oh i was only joking"
"you're stupid"
"just joking"
"hahaha you used to cut? aha,was it fun? ahahaha cutting's funny"
"joking, why so sensitive?"
"hey hey hey, this annoys you, right? well, i'm going to do it over and over until you get pissed at me and then yell at me so then i can scream at you for being an awful sibling/child and then maybe I'll throw in a punch. and maybe you'll fight back and lets make your self esteem even worse."
"i was just joking why did you get mad at me."


It's also the reason why I used to hate Saturdays. Dad was home and so was my brother. Now, I love Saturdays, because now my Dad works on that day and my brother is gone from 7 am ish until 1 pmish. And if my dad gets a new job, which is a big possibility, it's from 12 pm to 8 pm, which I'm looking forward to it because I don't get home from school until 3:30, which means I'll only really see my dad for a little bit of hours a day since he'll be coming home at 8.
I think that's kind of awful of me to say, but I really don't like living in this family and my dad and my brother just make it really difficult to enjoy it even more. I have to leave eating with my family, whenever my mom attempts it, because I literally cannot stand being in the same room with them for more than 10 minutes.

How's your mum like, then?

Lily09 02-10-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 421182)
How's your mum like, then?

My mom doesn't really care. She nags me a often but I have a better relationship with her than my dad or my mom.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 421184)
i so want to call holly
(she's being weird, like she'll hang out with that girl who bullies me then she'll come back to me:confused:)
but she wont be able to stay long
and she wont get it
i just want someone i can physically talk to and have them stay with me you know
because right now... im scared of myself.

Hanging out with a girl who bullies you doesn't necessarily mean that she's two-sided, unless she takes part in the bullying.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 421188)
she is two sided, she has been for years but that aint my problem.

she has sometimes -shrug- i just deal with it now, i mean, seriously

how's your life goin, lauren

It's Chinese New Year and I'm bored out of my mind ._.
Well, holly no good.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:31 AM

How she be like?
(Lol, why am I talking like this?)

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:38 AM

He doesn't respect your opinions?
/flies-over-to-Australia-and-throws-shoes-at-him-in-return.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:48 AM

When it comes to opinions, no one is right or wrong.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:53 AM

My dad can be a little incredulous, but he ends up saying "Okay..." and my mum acts like she's okay with it but she tries to persuade me otherwise...

LaurenM 02-10-2013 03:58 AM

Online? Awesome person.
Promise the entire KP!

LaurenM 02-10-2013 04:00 AM

Not maybe. Unless the alternative option is a long and painful death.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 421227)
I Think I Will Call Holly.

Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 421224)
Yes, maybe. XD

Heyy, don't be mean now!:p

I don't think that if I attempted it would work, so, yah.

No, I mean you're allowed to kill yourself when the alternate option is a long and painful death. For instance, you're trapped beneath a boulder and your legs will lose their ability to move from loss of blood and you know you're eventually going to die being squashed and it's already hell, I grant you permission to kill yourself :P

LaurenM 02-10-2013 04:18 AM

Wait...
I FORGOT TO SAY TOUCHWOOD! :O

LaurenM 02-10-2013 04:25 AM

:O
I'm not surprised to know that you and Rebecca are secret twins xD

LaurenM 02-10-2013 04:33 AM

She's got school...that is why. And her 'spasming on the Internet'.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 04:45 AM

My mum wants her iPad back...NOPE. /hugs-iPad-to-self-protectively.

rebecca 02-10-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 421239)
She's got school...that is why. And her 'spasming on the Internet'.

Hey...spasming on the internet is fun. I watch YGS (Your Grammar Sucks), google random conditions and do whatever I want. I don't post here much because my life is going well...

Aside from Girl-who-should-not-be-a-bitch-but-is who is about two years younger than me and is the worst of any bullies I have encountered.

Quotes:
'You're just some girl who sits in the library reading and punches people who sit in her spot'

(Bitch, I have Asperger's. I like my routines. That spot is one of them)

'What are you eating? Hello, answer my question? Never mind, it looks disgusting.'

(She asked for a book recommendation. I told her to read 'how not to be an annoying little bitch')

'I'd rather find my own book' *to friend* 'She just called me an annoying little bitch'

'Do you mind if I drop a book on your head?'

(I said no. I said I didn't give a shit what she did. But if she did, she'd get what was coming to her)

'What are you going to do?'

(What you deserve.)

'What's that?' *no answer* 'You think you're so scary, but I'm not scared of you.'

(I'm twice your height, incredibly violent sometimes, and I want to make you go away, so you should be scared. There's no telling what I'll do if you continue. I was contemplating breaking your nose. I just want to be left alone. Maybe I can just get you banned from the library, along with innocent-girl-who-keeps-sitting-in-my-spot-and-thinks-she-has-the-right-to-if-she-gets-there-first. No you don't...it's my spot!)

Meep. I feel like Sheldon.
http://static.lolyard.com/lol/sheldons-spot.jpg

LaurenM 02-10-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 421255)
Hey...spasming on the internet is fun. I watch YGS (Your Grammar Sucks), google random conditions and do whatever I want. I don't post here much because my life is going well...

Aside from Girl-who-should-not-be-a-bitch-but-is who is about two years younger than me and is the worst of any bullies I have encountered.

Quotes:
'You're just some girl who sits in the library reading and punches people who sit in her spot'

(Bitch, I have Asperger's. I like my routines. That spot is one of them)

'What are you eating? Hello, answer my question? Never mind, it looks disgusting.'

(She asked for a book recommendation. I told her to read 'how not to be an annoying little bitch')

'I'd rather find my own book' *to friend* 'She just called me an annoying little bitch'

'Do you mind if I drop a book on your head?'

(I said no. I said I didn't give a shit what she did. But if she did, she'd get what was coming to her)

'What are you going to do?'

(What you deserve.)

'What's that?' *no answer* 'You think you're so scary, but I'm not scared of you.'

(I'm twice your height, incredibly violent sometimes, and I want to make you go away, so you should be scared. There's no telling what I'll do if you continue. I was contemplating breaking your nose. I just want to be left alone. Maybe I can just get you banned from the library, along with innocent-girl-who-keeps-sitting-in-my-spot-and-thinks-she-has-the-right-to-if-she-gets-there-first. No you don't...it's my spot!)

Meep. I feel like Sheldon.
http://static.lolyard.com/lol/sheldons-spot.jpg

Even though I haven't watched the Big Bang Theory, I have a vague idea of how Sheldon is like thanks to you and my friend who's also watched it.
I never said it's not fun. I was just quoting you.

rebecca 02-10-2013 08:00 AM

Funny isn't it, how you comment on my spasming around on the internet and do not tell me not to take any offensive weapons into school to kill this girl.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 08:15 AM

I don't care if you kill someone, and won't until you actually complete the deed.

LaurenM 02-10-2013 08:15 AM

I'm imagining Sheldon in Westeros.

CACrools 02-10-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 421166)
It's from Big Bang Theory. Penny has been addicted to a video game that her nerd boyfriend, Leonard, got into, as well as Sheldon. XD She is over the game and throws the computer away... (*loves that episode*)

Actually, Penny agrees to go on a Virtual Date with Howard...
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 421255)
Hey...spasming on the internet is fun. I watch YGS (Your Grammar Sucks), google random conditions and do whatever I want. I don't post here much because my life is going well...

Aside from Girl-who-should-not-be-a-bitch-but-is who is about two years younger than me and is the worst of any bullies I have encountered.

Quotes:
'You're just some girl who sits in the library reading and punches people who sit in her spot'

(Bitch, I have Asperger's. I like my routines. That spot is one of them)

'What are you eating? Hello, answer my question? Never mind, it looks disgusting.'

(She asked for a book recommendation. I told her to read 'how not to be an annoying little bitch')

'I'd rather find my own book' *to friend* 'She just called me an annoying little bitch'

'Do you mind if I drop a book on your head?'

(I said no. I said I didn't give a shit what she did. But if she did, she'd get what was coming to her)

'What are you going to do?'

(What you deserve.)

'What's that?' *no answer* 'You think you're so scary, but I'm not scared of you.'

(I'm twice your height, incredibly violent sometimes, and I want to make you go away, so you should be scared. There's no telling what I'll do if you continue. I was contemplating breaking your nose. I just want to be left alone. Maybe I can just get you banned from the library, along with innocent-girl-who-keeps-sitting-in-my-spot-and-thinks-she-has-the-right-to-if-she-gets-there-first. No you don't...it's my spot!)

Meep. I feel like Sheldon.
http://static.lolyard.com/lol/sheldons-spot.jpg

Again, that girl is a bitch, and you should put her in her place....
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 421277)
I'm imagining Sheldon in Westeros.

Yeah... He'd end up like Ned...

I just noticed that all of these posts have something to do with the BBT...

LaurenM 02-10-2013 09:28 AM

You mean dead?

LaurenM 02-10-2013 09:32 AM

My dad's freaking out in front of all my relatives because my mum said he sounded like a dog with his relentless shouting.
That does not mean he's a dog.
Though he is.
If I had a machete, I'd stab him right now.

CACrools 02-10-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 421312)
You mean dead?

Probably...

LaurenM 02-10-2013 09:34 AM

Even my cousins are trying to placate him.

CACrools 02-10-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 421318)
Even my cousins are trying to placate him.

By the way...
xīnnin kuil!

cheezemziez 02-10-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cacrools (Post 421320)
by The Way...
Xīnnin Kuil!

恭喜发财!

CACrools 02-10-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 421324)
恭喜发财!

Gongxi gongxi gongxinia! gongxi gongxi gongxi ni... I couldn't remember the other phrase! Thank you!

L.S.Trendom 02-10-2013 09:49 AM

I had a dream last night and it ended up making me kind of happy.
Which kind of scares me and now I don't know how I feel.

I prefer being a hippie to a nihilist and I'd rather not fall back down that hole again…


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.