The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

JoMarch 07-08-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 547270)
ughh do you ever get that feeling where all the desperation and terror just sorta rises up inside of you and then you start hyperventilating and trying damn hard not to cry and your heartbeat is just going crazy and you're shaking and you can't faking form a conscious thought and everything's just falling apart and all you can think is whywhywhy and hope that there's some way to fix what's happened and just feel guilty at the fact you're feeling shitty bc someone else you love is happy but you're not and all you can think is that you want it back and that you've been betrayed and you really really really just need to have it back and just wonder where the hell you went wrong bc you'd do anything to fix it

(*hugs*)
hey hey hey try to get some more sleep it helps you to think more clearly and sometimes you feel better
you know that if you need to talk, I'm here <3
(*hugs again*) don't feel guilty for feeling this way; we all have our ups and downs. which means you can't be expected to be happy all the time, but it also means that when you aren't, you can know that you will be again c: (*gives cookies*)
also i hope you're feeling better with sickness and all (*wraps in blankets and give eek and jared*)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 547278)
if you want to be an absolute dickhead, please follow the steps below!
1. post a picture of someone on the internet, without their permission
2. make sure that person is your daughter
3. remove the picture when she requests you to, but be sure to remain an arrogant bitchfork! this step is really important!! realaly importanttr!!!!! also be sure to whine about how she's not texting you like the loving daughter she should be. who cares that she's pissed as hell?? not you! you're a dickhead, remember!!
4. when your daughter requests an apology and informs you that you shouldn't have posted that picture in the first place, tell her that she's arrogant and bitchy!! if you don't do this, the whole thing will fall apart!! if you actually apologize, you will fail at being an absolute dickhead, which we don't want, now, do we? who cares that she's probably right and that an apology for your absolute dick move isn't much to ask for? you're here to be a dickhead!!
5. here's an example of what to say when she points out that an apology isn't an unreal expectation: "your sense of entitlement allows you to take everything for granted. you assume way too much lately, including that you get to talk to me with such disrespect."
6. congrats! you're now a dickhead and have succeeding in making your daughter cry!! good for you!! you go, glen coco!

oh my god
the picture thing i hate the picture thing
(*hugs really really tightly*)
i am so sorry that really sucks and i wish i could like go talk to him and tell him to realize how he's making you feel and aPOLOGIZE
but i can't i'm so sorry (*hugs again*) (*gives cookies*)
hey sometimes adults can't see that you're hurt as well and just see that you're being disrespectful in their eyes so like i would say something like "i'm sorry if i was being disrespectful but you really hurt me and went beyond my boundaries" like maybe show them a little bit of what they want but make sure they realize that what they did was way worse
idk i'm not really sure how to deal with this
but i really really really really hope that you work everything out with him because you don't deserve to be treated this way
(*hugs*) <3 if you need anything i'm here for you c:

LaurenM 07-08-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 547151)
I think I'm ready to talk about this.

Last Sunday, My dad was drunk. Not incredibly drunk, but it was obvious. We were in Atlanta. We were at the hotel. I was upstairs watching Dr.Who and my brother was downstairs with my dadn at the pool. I came downstairs to ask my dad a question and my dad told me to stay down with him so he would feel less guilty about being toasted. Our plan was for the night was going to the Hard Rock Cafe (one of my favorite places) and I didn't feel comfortable going there with my dad in that state. When we went back up to the hotel room, I told him I didn't feel it was right for him to be drunk in front of his children. My brother called my Dad into the bathroom to help him with something. He soon came back and told me to tell him what other problems I had. I told him two of them. He proceeded to get furious and I was so scared. He kept pressuring me to say more but I was too scared and I refused too. He brought my brother into the room to get his opinion, which porter who always tries to keep peace agreed with everything daddy said while I was crying. I ended up hiding in the bathroom for an hour or so until we went out for dinner. After dinner, he stood me outside the cafe and told me everything I did wrong. How I had no place to say those things. I just cried and said yes sir. We went back to the hotel and I cut.

oh shit i'm so sorry. i don't know what to say but like everyone else said, tell someone. and try not to let him get you down <3
Quote:

3. remove the picture when she requests you to, but be sure to remain an arrogant bitchfork! this step is really important!! realaly importanttr!!!!! also be sure to whine about how she's not texting you like the loving daughter she should be. who cares that she's pissed as hell?? not you! you're a dickhead, remember!!
4. when your daughter requests an apology and informs you that you shouldn't have posted that picture in the first place, tell her that she's arrogant and bitchy!! if you don't do this, the whole thing will fall apart!! if you actually apologize, you will fail at being an absolute dickhead, which we don't want, now, do we? who cares that she's probably right and that an apology for your absolute dick move isn't much to ask for? you're here to be a dickhead!!
5. here's an example of what to say when she points out that an apology isn't an unreal expectation: "your sense of entitlement allows you to take everything for granted. you assume way too much lately, including that you get to talk to me with such disrespect."
6. congrats! you're now a dickhead and have succeeding in making your daughter cry!! good for you!! you go, glen coco!

YOU GO, GLEN COCO!
(seriously though, parents should be more open-minded in letting their children point out their flaws)

Lena 07-08-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 547270)
ughh do you ever get that feeling where all the desperation and terror just sorta rises up inside of you and then you start hyperventilating and trying damn hard not to cry and your heartbeat is just going crazy and you're shaking and you can't faking form a conscious thought and everything's just falling apart and all you can think is whywhywhy and hope that there's some way to fix what's happened and just feel guilty at the fact you're feeling shitty bc someone else you love is happy but you're not and all you can think is that you want it back and that you've been betrayed and you really really really just need to have it back and just wonder where the hell you went wrong bc you'd do anything to fix it

hey hey (*hugs super tight and bakes an entire batch of cookie for you because you don't deserve to feel shitty okay*)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 547283)
I'm just really,paranoid about stalkers on the internet, and then she had to go and post tons of videos and pictures of me without me knowing. Hello, did me confronting you about the first time ring a bell in your head? I'm sorry about your dad, calling it "parenting."

that's really awful :c im so sorry.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMarch (Post 547284)
(*hugs*)
hey hey hey try to get some more sleep it helps you to think more clearly and sometimes you feel better
you know that if you need to talk, I'm here <3
(*hugs again*) don't feel guilty for feeling this way; we all have our ups and downs. which means you can't be expected to be happy all the time, but it also means that when you aren't, you can know that you will be again c: (*gives cookies*)
also i hope you're feeling better with sickness and all (*wraps in blankets and give eek and jared*)

oh my god
the picture thing i hate the picture thing
(*hugs really really tightly*)
i am so sorry that really sucks and i wish i could like go talk to him and tell him to realize how he's making you feel and aPOLOGIZE
but i can't i'm so sorry (*hugs again*) (*gives cookies*)
hey sometimes adults can't see that you're hurt as well and just see that you're being disrespectful in their eyes so like i would say something like "i'm sorry if i was being disrespectful but you really hurt me and went beyond my boundaries" like maybe show them a little bit of what they want but make sure they realize that what they did was way worse
idk i'm not really sure how to deal with this
but i really really really really hope that you work everything out with him because you don't deserve to be treated this way
(*hugs*) <3 if you need anything i'm here for you c:

thanks. i'm just really fucking sick of being the one forced to apologize when he's the one being an asshole. it's really sick that people character and intelligence is measured in how well they conform to other people's orders and expectations and i'm just so done with putting up with it. aughghghsiuhg. but thank you for caring.

JoMarch 07-08-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 547289)
hey hey (*hugs super tight and bakes an entire batch of cookie for you because you don't deserve to feel shitty okay*)

that's really awful :c im so sorry.

thanks. i'm just really fucking sick of being the one forced to apologize when he's the one being an asshole. it's really sick that people character and intelligence is measured in how well they conform to other people's orders and expectations and i'm just so done with putting up with it. aughghghsiuhg. but thank you for caring.

conformity and society in general just pretty much suck
i know what you mean
sorry if i wasn't that helpful then
heyy i'm always going to care (*hugs*) (*gives more cookies*)

arcticeli 07-08-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

lena omg (*hugs*) (*huggles*)
i'm sorry. that's unacceptable dad behavior.
(*huggles more*)

Lena 07-08-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticeli (Post 547431)
lena omg (*hugs*) (*huggles*)
i'm sorry. that's unacceptable dad behavior.
(*huggles more*)

thank you (*accepts hugs and huggles*)

Puckbrina159 07-09-2014 04:42 PM

Productive.

Okay so basically I've done nothing this summer and I want to change that. I want the rest of summer to be something for me. So, I've constructed a plan. And whether you want me to or not I'm going to share said plan with you now. :D

Alrighty so, as most people on this website have in common, I love to read and write more than anything. So I have made a plan to whip my ass in to gear and read and write more this summer.

For reading:

Pretty basic, I'm just setting reading goals. For each book I read, depending on the length and things, I am setting a date to be done with each book I read. I'm still trying to think of some kind of reward to myself for finishing on time, so if anyone has an idea for me on that it would be greatly appreciated. :)

For writing:

I am doing 4 things for writing.

1. I am going to attempt to fill an entire journal with my rules to live by. If I accomplished this, it would be not only quite an amazing accomplishment, but also would be a great thing to look back on during hard times and bad days.

2. Every morning, before getting out of bed, I will write at least a page of a stream of consciousness in my morning thoughts notebook. This will simply keep my mind sharp while school is out and be a lot of fun, as the mind isn't one for mornings.

3. This one is more of an organization helper. It's when you keep lists, either on a mobile device or a notebook, of things that you just need to keep lists of. I am doing 9 lists on my phone, which are as follows:

.Passwords for various websites and apps
.Things I want for Christmas or birthday
.Things I could give to specific people for xmas or their birthday
.Got a minute? (short chores that you could choose from when you have a free minute)
.Watch, read, listen (TV shows or movies to watch, books to read, songs and artists to listen to)
.Life goals (or just goals for the day, week, month or year)
.Bucket list
.Don't forget! (Things you can't forget)
.Great ideas (story ideas or any other ideas)

Of course you can change them or add more to your needs. :)

4. Looking up journal prompts and writing them. Here are some links to some that I will be choosing from.

http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html

http://www.superteacherworksheets.co...l-prompts.html

http://www.dailyteachingtools.com/jo...g-prompts.html

Alright then. I hope that some of you care. Let me know if any of you do any of this stuff. :)

breecayly 07-10-2014 01:46 AM

sooo me and this guy were going to go on a date :p and he is so cute and wonderful and funny and lovely and he is so nice to me, we hit it off so well and love spending time with each other. anyways, the last time I heard from him was such a long time ago, like 8 days (well not that long but it feels like all eternity) and I have been scared he lost interest in me?? maybe he is grounded I have no way of knowing! :confused:

HeatherB 07-11-2014 05:26 PM

i just really feel so mentally exhausted and sick right now i dont even know what triggered it ugh

lvhamsters 07-11-2014 06:02 PM

I'm feeling emotion.
HOLY COINCIDENCES I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
My favorite author (Maria V Snyder, author of Poison Study) is going to be in Orlando the same day as me. We're going to be there for four days and she just happens to be there one if those days. And she's not even from their either. But i've talked to her through email about writing and she's given me lots of tips and the fact that I get to meet her. She's what got me started writing in the first place after reading her amazing work.
I'n just so happy.
I can't get over it.
Oh my word.