The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 12-05-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 373215)
Thanks guys, I just feel... like no one cares. Even though you guys do. I've been having a rough time lately.

You're welcome. And it's okay. Sometimes I feel shitty even though all my friends are like "SUPPORTTTTTT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPORRRRRRT" and it sucks. :3

wildwolf 12-05-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 373219)
You're welcome. And it's okay. Sometimes I feel shitty even though all my friends are like "SUPPORTTTTTT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPORRRRRRT" and it sucks. :3

I know exactly how you feel.

I don't think I'll make a mark on this world, though... why should I try?

wildwolf 12-05-2012 07:34 PM

So I finished The Fault in Our Stars.
;_; Great book. Hazel and I have a lot in common.

soph-soph27 12-05-2012 07:37 PM

I know I shouldn't, I want to add another bead to my necklace, but I have the urge right now. My wrist is just itching, and I'm holding my swiss army knife near it. What can I do? I want to stop, but my wrist is itching.

HeatherB 12-05-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 373225)
I know I shouldn't, I want to add another bead to my necklace, but I have the urge right now. My wrist is just itching, and I'm holding my swiss army knife near it. What can I do? I want to stop, but my wrist is itching.

No, honey, don't. Remember the candy? You're SO CLOSE. And did you read my post about drawing a butterfly and naming it Wyatt? Because there is no way in hell you can harm that adorable face.
Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 373223)
So I finished The Fault in Our Stars.
;_; Great book. Hazel and I have a lot in common.

...yeah, same.
Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 373221)
I know exactly how you feel.

I don't think I'll make a mark on this world, though... why should I try?

Because you won't know UNLESS you try. To quote Elphaba, "Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know!" and "Everyone deserves a chance to fly!" Yeah... sorry for using Wicked quotes, but, yanno. Everyone has a chance to make an impact, even you. And if you don't achieve worldwide recognition or national recognition... oh well. It's better to be reachable to a few people than distant to a LOT, if you see what I'm saying.

soph-soph27 12-05-2012 07:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 373227)
No, honey, don't. Remember the candy? You're SO CLOSE. And did you read my post about drawing a butterfly and naming it Wyatt? Because there is no way in hell you can harm that adorable face.

...yeah, same.

Because you won't know UNLESS you try. To quote Elphaba, "Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know!" and "Everyone deserves a chance to fly!" Yeah... sorry for using Wicked quotes, but, yanno. Everyone has a chance to make an impact, even you. And if you don't achieve worldwide recognition or national recognition... oh well. It's better to be reachable to a few people than distant to a LOT, if you see what I'm saying.

Yes. I made it. I actually made it. Two more beads. I got the urge, I resisted. I didn't know if I could, but I did.

MaryElizabeth 12-05-2012 08:02 PM

This sounds strange, but...I wish I had a more...noticeable talent. I'm a very good writer, and maybe someone might say, "The way she writes it sounds classy," or something like that. But, I wish I could show people that. I wish I could sing, or be skilled at sports, and people could know I had talent.

That sounds conceited...I just hate being bad at things, and I'll play basketball in front of people, and sing for a play, and I hate failure.

wildwolf 12-05-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 373235)
This sounds strange, but...I wish I had a more...noticeable talent. I'm a very good writer, and maybe someone might say, "The way she writes it sounds classy," or something like that. But, I wish I could show people that. I wish I could sing, or be skilled at sports, and people could know I had talent.

That sounds conceited...I just hate being bad at things, and I'll play basketball in front of people, and sing for a play, and I hate failure.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I wish I had a talent too, like drawing or some crap. But I don't... and it makes me jealous.

EmmaR 12-05-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 373237)
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I wish I had a talent too, like drawing or some crap. But I don't... and it makes me jealous.

Absolutely the story of me life. My biggest talent is my entire package, I guess, but I sometimes wish I was the best at SOMETHING, anything. I really suck at very little, I'm just never the best in anything.

HeatherB 12-05-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 373230)
Yes. I made it. I actually made it. Two more beads. I got the urge, I resisted. I didn't know if I could, but I did.

Thank god. Did you name one Wyatt? :')


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.