The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Dreams (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1680)

tia_d543 08-08-2011 10:26 AM

Strange Dreams -- Anyone ELSE having them?!

Lately, I've been having really strange dreams. No, really! I mean, ALL of my dreams are strange, but recently, these dreams have been just plain whacked-out.

See, I've been dreaming about stuff I'd LIKE to happen actually happening to me, then I wake up and my brain is confused if it actually happened. Normally I dream about random stuff, so I don't know what's going on if I'm dreaming about things I do in real life. Like, just last night, I had a dream I was at some kind of press conference and everyone from KidPub was there. Perry had set the whole thing up. Anyway, I was talking to Scribbs (:confused:) and she told me she lived in my hometown. I was like, "That's cool," and she goes, "Well, actually, EVERYONE in KidPub lives where we live!" And then everyone started to Irish jig, (some people, (I won't name who), were very bad at it).

Another time, I dreamed I was going onto Pottermore and I got early access! So I started to make my 'account' when J. K. Rowling burst through the computer and was all, "AVADA KERDAVA!!" and nothing happened to me. Then she was babbling on how Harry Potter was just a character and she's went around to everyone the magic quill found and if I had the lightning bolt scar then I was the REAL 'girl who lived'. It ended up I did have the scar after she tried to kill me and I would have to defeat Voldemort (again) but there were twenty hocruxes this time. :eek:

Other dreams I've had have been about Camp Half-Blood and The Legend of Zelda and about everything else I wish I could be or do. Do you think something strange is going on? How about sharing some of YOUR dreams? Because I don't know what these mean...:confused:

lvhamsters 08-08-2011 01:06 PM

Wow those are wierd......

tia_d543 08-08-2011 02:31 PM

I know, right? That's kinda why I posted this...it's just plain odd.

Lenni 08-08-2011 02:47 PM

I always have dreams like that... but I'm starting to get two or three a night instead of one like I used to have. :confused: I dunno why.

lvhamsters 08-08-2011 02:54 PM

I'm starting to get wierd dreams every night. its pretty annoying....

tia_d543 08-08-2011 03:02 PM

Dreams can be REALLY annoying sometimes. Ugh...

lvhamsters 08-08-2011 03:17 PM

Yah. And then you can't wake up from them ~shudders~

tia_d543 08-08-2011 04:10 PM

I HATE when that happens! Dreams are just so strange...and EVIL...

TaneHannah 08-15-2011 06:22 AM

Hmmm...

Well, your dreams are weird, it's not that my dreams are weird... It's just that they keep on coming... I've had the same dream, twice! (not to mention, they were scary, :eek:) I think, even though my dreams weren't weird... Coming twice, the same dream... IS WEIRD!! :p Apparently, it's called a "Repeative dream" But it's still weird!! :mad:

AlgebraAddict 08-22-2011 04:22 PM

I had a dream where I was arrested for a crime I didn't commit. I had a bow and arrow and someone else killed himself with it and it looked like I killed him. Ugh.