The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   KidPub College NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3759)

Lena 12-23-2013 02:41 PM

KidPub College NES

(Yeah so guys I have no idea what I'm doing so bear with me)
---

Welcome to one of the world's best colleges with some of the world's best scholars. As a fresh batch of students are accepted in, trouble is bound to sneak into the pristine halls and classrooms as well. Classes are difficult and homework in inevitable, and yet people still find the time to have the time of their lives.

Welcome, students. Prepare for some wild misadventures.

---

So, basically, this is an alternate universe in which a bunch of KidPub members go to college together :3 Whoo. Just to clarify, your character is you. Not someone you make up ^-^

Name:
Age (18 to 22, please):
Personality:
Appearance (can be made up):
Interests:
Other:

So this should be a lot of fun and I look forward to how it turns out ^-^ I'll whip up a form for myself later - when I'm not feeling so lazy.

Ta-ta!

EDIT
mah character form

Name: Lena
Age (18 to 22, please): 18
Personality: Really open and straightforward, and is often said to have a superior aura while not being outright arrogant. Enjoys helping others, to a point, and a very loyal friend. Despite her usual kindness, can be very cold to people who irritate/anger her. Never afraid to play “bad cop” so someone can learn a lesson. Highly sarcastic and very intelligent. An old soul who’s far too mature for her age. Bookworm and internet-lover. Intense shipper, because it takes her mind from the other issues she struggles with.
Appearance (can be made up): Short (about five feet tall) and slim, but curvy and very ladylike. Often wearing artsy but comfortable clothing, such as colorful pants, baggy knit sweaters, boots, ruffled skirts, patterned tights, scarves, blouses, etc. Has dark auburn hair cut in a daring A-line, with fringe across the forehead. Almost always wearing light makeup. Very large, dark eyes that are almost always lined in eyeliner. Light skin that has the capability to get very tan, though doesn’t, due to the lack of sunlight.
Picture: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=6667
Interests: Writing, art, shipping, fictional characters (coughcoughrudysteiner), the internet, Shakespeare, beautiful language, notebooks, book stores, little cafes, pranking people, chocolate, music.
Other: Will ship pretty much anything. Is shipped with pretty much everyone.

saphiremoon 12-23-2013 02:48 PM

(Yesssssssssssss)

(Will this be in first or third person? Oh, and how should I fill out the form– third or first?)

Lena 12-23-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 509202)
(Yesssssssssssss)

(Will this be in first or third person? Oh, and how should I fill out the form– third or first?)

I was thinking third, for both questions :)

Arin 12-23-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 509201)
(Yeah so guys I have no idea what I'm doing so bear with me)
---

Welcome to one of the world's best colleges with some of the world's best scholars. As a fresh batch of students are accepted in, trouble is bound to sneak into the pristine halls and classrooms as well. Classes are difficult and homework in inevitable, and yet people still find the time to have the time of their lives.

Welcome, students. Prepare for some wild misadventures.

---

So, basically, this is an alternate universe in which a bunch of KidPub members go to college together :3 Whoo. Just to clarify, your character is you. Not someone you make up ^-^

Name:
Age (18 to 22, please):
Personality:
Appearance (can be made up):
Interests:
Other:

So this should be a lot of fun and I look forward to how it turns out ^-^ I'll whip up a form for myself later - when I'm not feeling so lazy.

Ta-ta!

Name: Arin
Age (18 to 22, please): 18 (heck yeah)
Personality: out-going, amicable, boisterous and shy at times, depending on the situation. Has few, close friends. Is semi-intelligent. (lol that is a generous description of my intelligence)
Appearance (can be made up): Short, jet black hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, medium build, 6 foot (dude that probs will not happen but whatever ^-^)
Interests: shipping, writing, reading, soccer, pranking <--- especially this, eating, hanging with friendsss
Other: Is obsessed with Nilent which actually happens in this NES

saphiremoon 12-23-2013 03:15 PM

Name: Nikki Levesley
Age (18 to 22, please): 19
Personality: Her wit, sarcasm and intelligence are her main– although most certainly not best– traits. Never without a sardonic remark, she's prone to snapping back if anyone criticizes her, but usually doesn't mean it if she's saying it to her friends. Very cynical and pessimistic, as well as stubborn and more than a little arrogant. She has a few good friends, and has fairly good social skills, but prefers being alone, unless she's with any of her best friends. However, she's also creative and artsy, and enjoys partying as much as any university student. Often quotes people like Shakespeare, Machiavelli and Aristotle, and plays the piano and violin (teehee I wish I played the violin).
Appearance (can be made up): (ugh too lazy to elaborate) Long, curly, beer-coloured brown hair, dark stormy blue eyes, vampire-pale skin. Average height, about 5"6 (I might actually get there one day), and slim. Athletic, she's very fast and has quick reactions. Dresses in dark, simple clothes– jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. Doesn't like wearing shorts, except for sports, and almost always dons a jacket overtop. Loves hats, such as fezzes, stetsons, bowler hats, jazz hats and top hats.
Interests: Fencing, chemistry, biology, philosophy, physics, Shakespeare, political sciences, writing, reading and music.
Other: Haha I'm such a lil' Benedict. Except a helluva lot more impulsive.

(btw Arin I hate you >.<)

Arin 12-23-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 509210)
Name: Nikki Levesley
Age (18 to 22, please): 20 (I might change this, depending on what ages other people are, if that's okay)
Personality: Her wit, sarcasm and intelligence are her main– although most certainly not best– traits. Never without a sardonic remark, she's prone to snapping back if anyone criticizes her, but usually doesn't mean it if she's saying it to her friends. Very cynical and pessimistic, as well as stubborn and more than a little arrogant. She has a few good friends, and has fairly good social skills, but prefers being alone, unless she's with any of her best friends. However, she's also creative and artsy, and enjoys partying as much as any university student. Often quotes people like Shakespeare, Machiavelli and Aristotle, and plays the piano and violin (teehee I wish I played the violin).
Appearance (can be made up): (ugh too lazy to elaborate) Long, curly, beer-coloured brown hair, dark stormy blue eyes, vampire-pale skin. Average height, about 5"6 (I might actually get there one day), and skinny.
Interests: Fencing, chemistry, biology, philosophy, physics, Shakespeare, political sciences and music.
Other: Haha I'm such a lil' Benedict.

(btw Arin I hate you >.<)

sorry D: but at least it can happen in this nes? (*le hopeful*)

SilverMoon 12-23-2013 03:43 PM

OMG YUSS

I am so totally joining~

But later.

arcticeli 12-23-2013 04:38 PM

I'll sign up later.

arcticeli 12-23-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arin (Post 509206)
is Obsessed With Nilent Which Actually Happens In This Nes

Ohmygosh This Nes Is Going To Get Terrifying

lvhamsters 12-23-2013 04:47 PM

Name: Calla
Age (18 to 22, please): 18 *doesn't want to grow up to fast*
Personality: Can come across as shy to people who don't know her well, but she actually just doesn't like talking to people. To the people she does know really well and her closest friends she's really outgoing and hyper. She's really kind but when she gets angry she gets really angry.
Appearance (can be made up): Mossy green eyes, pale skin, and elbow length auburn hair. Short and skinny.
Interests: She has many hobbies. Writing, reading, sarcasm (mwahaha >8D), music (both making and listening to), snooping (quite the expert too.....), and more.
Other: