The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

Sandy 07-07-2011 10:32 PM

Nobody replied to my lament. e_e
(Just kidding, I don't really care. XD)

Well, lets just say I was in love once, and probably never will be again. ^_^ My mistrust for the male gender is now known famously throughout my friends and family. And even if I do somehow luck out and get a boyfriend, most of our conversations will probably be like this:

Me: Hey...
Him: Hey! :)
Me: ...
Him: What's wrong?
Me: You still like me, right?
Him: Yeah!
Me: Okay....

(*comes back an hour later*)
Me: Hey.
Him: Hi!
Me: ... Are you mad at me?
Him: e_e No...
Me: Do you still like me?
Him: Yes!
Me: Oh. Okay. (*is still very paranoid*)

(*this continues for about three months until the guy, sick of my low self-confidence-induced paranoia drives him insane*)

L.S.Trendom 07-07-2011 10:49 PM

I can foresee… nothing, really. Except possibly awkwardness. And strangeness… And laughter. Annoying laughter. -_- :p

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Sandy. :p Though if you poked inside his head repeatedly with a Pennywise top hat cane, then he might go insane… :D

GabiDi 07-07-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 139579)

Well, lets just say I was in love once, and probably never will be again. ^_^ My mistrust for the male gender is now known famously throughout my friends and family. And even if I do somehow luck out and get a boyfriend, most of our conversations will probably be like this:

(*this continues for about three months until the guy, sick of my low self-confidence-induced paranoia drives him insane*)

:D I would do that, even without a messed-up experience... I'm very paranoid of relationships and trust. 0_e

Leia 07-08-2011 12:22 AM

Saw my old crush a few weeks ago, but I decided that I don't like him anymore as a crush. :) Oh, well. XD

GabiDi 07-08-2011 01:54 AM

XD Yeah, crushes are weird like that... :rolleyes:

rachelkirsten 07-08-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 139579)

I have no problem talking to my crush. (We have a mutual crush). I can talk about lots with him . . . even more, or at least just as much, as with my friends who are girls. He's easy to talk to. And a lot of fun to be around and talk to. :D

Lily09 07-08-2011 01:48 PM

I'm so embarrassed :(:eek::confused::p I mean, we talked and all but i had to do diving 4 times before I got it right. AND HE SAW ME. *hides*

GabiDi 07-08-2011 02:13 PM

Aw, that's okay! I"m sure it's only embarrasing in your head...

Lily09 07-08-2011 02:14 PM

Totally off topic, but okay... listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c6G-...eature=related

It. Is. Freaking. Creepy.

GabiDi 07-08-2011 02:16 PM

Oh my gosh! I've listened to that!!!!! :D It's cool... but creepy. O.O

You know, this thread kind of reminds me of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. :D

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until
You love me! :D