The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

BlueMi 09-12-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 186974)
Because I thought she was in the middle of the book... Pokey, you're a She, right?

Yes, I am. :D Uh... The original OWT in my notebook had about thirty chapters, but I'm combining every other chapter so it's more like fifteen...:D

AlgebraAddict 09-12-2011 05:30 PM

Oh, okay. :D

kgs221 09-12-2011 07:31 PM

Grrr. I can't stand it, I really like this boy and I know he's flirting with me but I can't tell if he likes me, cause he kinda flirts with a lot of girls..

rachelkirsten 09-12-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgs221 (Post 187049)
Grrr. I can't stand it, I really like this boy and I know he's flirting with me but I can't tell if he likes me, cause he kinda flirts with a lot of girls..

Ugh. I detest boys who flirt with a lot of girls.

It's your business who you have a crush on and what not, but my personal opinion, is that I wouldn't like a guy who flirts with lots of girls . . . because, I mean, who would?

I'm not saying you shouldn't like him at all; it's just a friendly suggestion. :)

Sandy 09-12-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 186960)
Swimmer dude....why does that ring a bell for me? O_o

*thinks* OH, YEAH!

When I was in 5th grade (I think), and still lived in an apartment, I would often go down to the local swimming pool. One day, I went...

My pool boy experience...



Me and brother: (*walk by some toddler in the water in the Bahamas*)
Boy: (*is jumping up and down and screaming*) MY NAME IS ELLIOT!!! :D:D:D
Brother: o_o
Me: <8'D
Elliot: ELLIOT, ELLIOT, ELLIOT, ELLIOTTTT!!! :D (*splashes away in the water*)

TheAshWolf 09-12-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 187067)
My pool boy experience...



Me and brother: (*walk by some toddler in the water in the Bahamas*)
Boy: (*is jumping up and down and screaming*) MY NAME IS ELLIOT!!! :D:D:D
Brother: o_o
Me: <8'D
Elliot: ELLIOT, ELLIOT, ELLIOT, ELLIOTTTT!!! :D (*splashes away in the water*)

o_0 ? XD Wonderful.

BlueMi 09-12-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 187067)
My pool boy experience...



Me and brother: (*walk by some toddler in the water in the Bahamas*)
Boy: (*is jumping up and down and screaming*) MY NAME IS ELLIOT!!! :D:D
Brother: o_o
Me: <8'D
Elliot: ELLIOT, ELLIOT, ELLIOT, ELLIOTTTT!!! :D (*splashes away in the water*)

That's the kind of little kid I want for my meeting partner! :D

rachelkirsten 09-12-2011 09:01 PM

OMIGOSH!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guess why?? It has something to do with my crush J. (We have a mutual crush, in case you don't know :p)

We go to a co-op on Mondays with our Homeschool group. We are both in writing class together. This Writing class semester we have partners that we keep the whole semester to share writings with. J and I are partners, naturally. :D

When he was finished reading what I wrote, he wrote in my notebook this little phrase:

"You're awesome. :)"

Except the smiley face he wrote had hearts for eyes. YES, they did!!!! He's so amazing!!! I know, your not supposed to whisper in class, but I couldn't help whispering to him: "You are too".
:D

I LOVE HIM!!!
Yes, the smiley face's eyes were hearts. And he said I'm awesome!!! He's told my I'm awesome and special before, but something about seeing it written down in my notebook, with a little smiley face with hearts for eyes beside it . . . *grins broadly*

BlueMi 09-12-2011 09:05 PM

MALLORI! *squeals* I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
You two honestly seem perfect! Amazing! Wow... Mallori! Just...:D

Sandy 09-12-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 187086)
OMIGOSH!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guess why?? It has something to do with my crush J. (We have a mutual crush, in case you don't know :p)

We go to a co-op on Mondays with our Homeschool group. We are both in writing class together. This Writing class semester we have partners that we keep the whole semester to share writings with. J and I are partners, naturally. :D

When he was finished reading what I wrote, he wrote in my notebook this little phrase:

"You're awesome. :)"

Except the smiley face he wrote had hearts for eyes. YES, they did!!!! He's so amazing!!! I know, your not supposed to whisper in class, but I couldn't help whispering to him: "You are too".
:D

I LOVE HIM!!!
Yes, the smiley face's eyes were hearts. And he said I'm awesome!!! He's told my I'm awesome and special before, but something about seeing it written down in my notebook, with a little smiley face with hearts for eyes beside it . . . *grins broadly*

:'O

Your crush story keeps getting more and more awesome, Mallori!


(*tries not to be jealous*)

<:'D BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TWO!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.