The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sleep Deprived (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2939)

otaku 11-02-2012 10:49 PM

Sleep Deprived

Okay, so I know all of us has had this experience at least once. You try to go to bed, but sleep doesn't come. I had it happen the last two nigths in a row, and I didn't go to sleep until one AM, nearly two, each time. So, this is the thread for that time, when there's absolutely no hope of drifting off, and you're bored out of your mind. Feel free to spazz out, talk, comiserate with others who have the same problem, post pieces of writing that come to your sleep deprived mind. Just make sure to log off if you feel sleep might once more be in your grasp!

maxi 11-02-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 358182)
Okay, so I know all of us has had this experience at least once. You try to go to bed, but sleep doesn't come. I had it happen the last two nigths in a row, and I didn't go to sleep until one AM, nearly two, each time. So, this is the thread for that time, when there's absolutely no hope of drifting off, and you're bored out of your mind. Feel free to spazz out, talk, comiserate with others who have the same problem, post pieces of writing that come to your sleep deprived mind. Just make sure to log off if you feel sleep might once more be in your grasp!

I went to bed at 1AM last night and woke up at 6. xD

otaku 11-02-2012 10:52 PM

Ah, the lovely phenomenah of nonsleep. *sarcasm* I hate it when I can't sleep, it ticks me off, and I always get bored and unproductive :P O_O that's, like, six hours of sleep... How do you manage? I think I got about the same amount... and I got up and 10 AM >__>

maxi 11-02-2012 10:54 PM

When I write a story at 2AM in the morning, I write about zombies and retarded angels. xP

otaku 11-02-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 358186)
When I write a story at 2AM in the morning, I write about zombies and retarded angels. xP

*norts* Pfft, Hhahaha XDDD *laughs* That's funny. The one story I gave you the link to, Sweet Oblivion? that I wrote at one AM. I write depressing things when I'm tired.. >__>

SeptemberLove 11-02-2012 11:01 PM

Ah, the life of a writer.

^what I always say when my mom complains about empty cups or candy wrappers laying around next to me my computer or something

Tiresomehoopla 11-02-2012 11:06 PM

Someone ate to much halloween candy :)

otaku 11-02-2012 11:08 PM

haha XD I have tons of crap on top of my aumoir. papers, books, writing implements, notebooks, stuffed animals, candy wrappers (from halloween candy), my iPod, my flashlight (somewhere)... It goes on and on XD and then there's my dresser top.... I haven't seen it without stuff on it for a while now...

otaku 11-02-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla (Post 358195)
Someone ate to much halloween candy :)

Nothing to do with sugar, that's for sure >__> I mostly eat such in the morning before luck when I have a craving, and then mostly nothing after that.

AlgebraAddict 11-02-2012 11:15 PM

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAH.

Don't mind me. :D