The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

Garrett 12-08-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507073)
Is it weird that I really like Henry-as-Pan and Pan-as-Henry? Jared did a reaaaaaaaaaaaally good job of being Pan. AND I WANT MORE PAN-AS-HENRY. IT'S ADORABLE. (Except I don't think Robbie understands that Henry doesn't always have 1 eyebrow up, unlike Pan.)

And Emma stood Neal up. :'( STOP IT EMMA YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HIM DID YOU SEE HOW EXCITED HE WAS TO ASK YOU OUT?! Whereas Hook just decided to flirt with Tink.

BUT THEY KILLED OFF THE BLUE FAIRY
NOT COOL GUYS
I REALLY LIKED HER
But this means Tink will never get her wings back
Unless Astrid knows how to give people wings

AND PAN IS REALLY MEAN OKAY
HE WAS USING REGINA SO MUCH
AND REGINA WAS JUST BEING SO NICE
AND THE ONE TIME REGINA SHOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO EMMA SHE DOESN'T

And did anyone notice that they brought back the effect where they end a flashback scene and it turns into a picture in Henry's book? They did it in one scene when Pan was reading the book.

BUT THE CURSE
THE CURSE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE
STOP IT PAN
YOU JUST KILLED SOMEONE I LIKE
THAT IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO STAND
(10 bonus points if you get the reference)
AND I SAW PROMO PICS FOR AN UPCOMING EPISODE AND THEY'RE ALL IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST BUT IT'S MODERN DAY SORT OF
NOT LIKE THEY'RE WEARING MODERN CLOTHES BUT ONE PICTURE WAS SNOW AND CHARMING AND HOOK ALL TOGETHER BUT I DON'T THINK IT WAS A FLASHBACK
SO WILL THEY ALL JUST LIKE GO BACK TO THEIR FAIRYTALE SELVES AND NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED SINCE THE FIRST CURSE??? BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EMMA AND HENRY WILL EMMA BE A BABY AND WILL HENRY JUST NOT EXIST???

BUT ANYWAY GUYS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THIS CURSE IS HAPPENING
AND I DON'T THINK THEY'RE GOING TO AVOID IT

TIME TO FREAK OUT

Another important thing is I kind of can't take Henry seriously when he's British.
And also the scene with Emma confronting Henry and asking him about the first time they connected was super adorable. :3
AND HENRY AND PAN ARE GOING TO SWITCH BACK NEXT EPISODE BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TO NOT YET I WANT EVIL HENRY TO RULE THE WORLD

tehe I always did like The Blue Fairy
I am just glad that they didn't kill anyone like Belle or Ruby like they kill the characters I love in the walking dead :(
Rest In Peace Hershel Greene.
Rest In Peace Judith Grimes
Rest In Peace Andrea
Rest In Peace TDog
Rest In Peace Lori Grimes
Rot In **** Governor

LizzieS 12-08-2013 10:02 PM

But honestly I don't see what Henry's problem is.
If I had the choice of staying in my own body or staying in the body of Peter Gorgeous Pan, I'd pick Pan in a heartbeat.
Then Henry wouldn't have to try at all to get Wendy or Paige or Ava to like him.

LizzieS 12-08-2013 10:17 PM

Here are some very interesting promo photos for the next episode... http://tvspoilernews.com/once-upon-a...-bts-pictures/

Fallen_Star 12-08-2013 10:43 PM

WENDY WILL SEW ON PETER'S SHADOW AND EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY. EVERYONE WILL BE THE MOST HAPPY.

AND WENDY AND PETER WILL LOVE EACH OTHER AND IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

Guys noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I doomed myself I started shipping something that wasn't canon yet now everything hurts I just want it.

Okay but I was on tumblr (who's surprised) and I ran across this:http://sakura-nymph.tumblr.com/post/...ce-upon-a-time But what if it's Wendy...

BECAUSE MY GOSH THEY DID NOT BRING HER IN JUST TO SHOVE HER OUT THIS QUICKLY. YOU SHUT YOUR DUMB MOUTH JOHN (or maybe Michael said it I don't remember I was too upset) WENDY DARLING NEEDS TO STAY RIGHT IN STORYBROOKE AND SAVE PETER'S DUMB BUTT.

All the sweet reunions I just can't. Eric and Ariel--poor little mermaid, her happiness got lost in the sea of main characters. At least she's got her Eric.

RUMBELLE. I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WORRY.

But Wendy and John and Michael. I JUST LOVE THE DARLINGS OKAY.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a174e2d0a...bm4io1_250.gif http://31.media.tumblr.com/ca588fef2...bm4io2_250.gif http://31.media.tumblr.com/391ba6d31...bm4io3_250.gif

HENRY-AS-PAN IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD. Can we keep him? He's like a freaking puppy-dog I just can't. Although yes, he needs to stop with the eyebrow (and the unfairly perfect face but that's beside the point). Also Jared did a FANTASTIC job, but he should have at least raised his eyebrows, even if he can't do the one. Everyone knows Pan keeps his magic in his eyebrows (stole that off tumblr too hahahaha OUaT is actually breaking my brain).

In the promo...I can't believe no one on the inter-webs is talking about this. I mean yes, there was a very bittersweet-romantic look between Emma and Hook, but...when Peter talks to Rumplestiltskin, he says "Can't I just be free of you?" And my heart breaks.

So here's another thing I have that I find fitting:
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=6643

NOW A QUOTE BECAUSE GUYS. Charmings. Regina. Rumplestiltskin (well I guess he'd rather Peter was dead). SNOW FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING. DO YOU REMEMBER THE THINGS YOU SAY. BECAUSE YOU KEEP QUOTING EACH OTHER.
At the end of season two Snow said of killing Cora, "There were other paths, harder paths. I wish I had taken them."

JUST TURN THE HOURGLASS OVER. JUST TURN THAT BOAT AROUND AND FLIP OVER THE HOURGLASS.

Idiots. But I love them all.

Fallen_Star 12-08-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507086)
Here are some very interesting promo photos for the next episode... http://tvspoilernews.com/once-upon-a...-bts-pictures/

That's not going to happen everyone's going to be fine and happy and MY GOSH I HATE THAT ACTOR SO MUCH.

He doesn't have any of Peter's mannerisms. He doesn't even try. That's one of (many) reasons I was so upset about the twist in Think Lovely Thoughts. Peter doesn't tap his fingers on his forehead, he raises an eyebrow. He doesn't talk with his hands, he watches you attentively and somewhat creepily. He doesn't fall on his face in the sand like an idiot. He's smooth and unfazable and knows exactly what he's doing.
Malcolm is nothing like Peter. That man bothers me so much. If he actually ACTED like Peter, maybe I'd be a little less upset about everything.

Fallen_Star 12-08-2013 11:00 PM

Can

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7afd2d904...woi9o1_250.gif

we

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f745b0406...9o4_r1_250.gif

keep

http://24.media.tumblr.com/727b30aa3...9o5_r1_250.gif

him?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/dfbcee2ea...woi9o2_250.gif

Fallen_Star 12-08-2013 11:01 PM

Pretty

http://25.media.tumblr.com/43c729644...woi9o3_250.gif

please?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/71a363256...9o6_r1_250.gif

Fallen_Star 12-08-2013 11:03 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/25a03cca3...5ctno7_250.gif

This face. This face he makes right here--it's an Ironwing face. That sounds like madness, I imagine, but it's the nickname of one of my characters. I decided he has Robbie Kay's face, but Ironwing is really nice whereas Peter Pan isn't. So I've been waiting for a face like this.

Fallen_Star 12-08-2013 11:17 PM

I found another thing!

http://ouatreactiongifs.tumblr.com/

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5a91a2a39...6yx6o4_250.gif

LizzieS 12-09-2013 03:33 PM

CAN WE PLEASE?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 507090)

But this^ is the one that gets me. Because that's a HENRY hug. Earlier in the episode, when Pan (who everyone thinks is Henry) comes off the ship with the rest of them, someone (I think it was Granny) gives him a big hug, and he just kind of stands there for a minute before reacting to it. That is a PAN hug. But right here, where he goes right up to Regina and gives her this sincere hug, that is HENRY.

I would get GIFs of the Pan hug I mentioned and a Henry hug from the past to reference this, but I'm horrible at finding those things.

LizzieS 12-09-2013 03:42 PM

Here are some other good pics from this episode:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/or...3e1e2e9f8c.jpg
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/or...0f37623839.jpg

SEASON THREE STARTED OUT TERRIBLE BUT LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW IT'S GOTTEN SO GOOD IN LIKE THREE EPISODES

LizzieS 12-09-2013 03:50 PM

I have been spazzing about last night's episode all day BUT NONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO WATCH OUAT SAW IT LAST NIGHT D;

so i spoiled it for all of them

BlueMi 12-09-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507288)
Here are some other good pics from this episode:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/or...3e1e2e9f8c.jpg
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/or...0f37623839.jpg

SEASON THREE STARTED OUT TERRIBLE BUT LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW IT'S GOTTEN SO GOOD IN LIKE THREE EPISODES

CHARMING AND HOOK ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE <333 OTP
lol jk
it was so awkward though because my dad walked into the room right when Charming was like "why don't we get started on that baby?"
ALSO DID YOU KNOW THAT GINNIFER GOODWIN AND JOSH DALLAS ARE ACTUALLY HAVING A BABY :D

LizzieS 12-09-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 507295)
CHARMING AND HOOK ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE <333 OTP
lol jk
it was so awkward though because my dad walked into the room right when Charming was like "why don't we get started on that baby?"
ALSO DID YOU KNOW THAT GINNIFER GOODWIN AND JOSH DALLAS ARE ACTUALLY HAVING A BABY :D

YES
I DID
OMPJ
IT'S SO ADORABLE

But can you imagine them with their baby
"EMMA! STOP THAT! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! EMMA -"
"Ginny what are you doing"
"DID YOU SEE WHAT EMMA DID HONEY"
"Ginny her name isn't Emma"
"What"
"That's the name of our kid on the show, not our real kid"
"...Right."

BlueMi 12-09-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507296)
YES
I DID
OMPJ
IT'S SO ADORABLE

But can you imagine them with their baby
"EMMA! STOP THAT! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! EMMA -"
"Ginny what are you doing"
"DID YOU SEE WHAT EMMA DID HONEY"
"Ginny her name isn't Emma"
"What"
"That's the name of our kid on the show, not our real kid"
"...Right."

I THINK IT'S SO CUTE THOUGH
BECAUSE WHENEVER THEY KISS ON THE SHOW
IM LIKE AWUHWIHJOIHS THEY ACTUALLY LUV EACH OTHER AHWHWHWH

Hehe C:

Fallen_Star 12-09-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 507305)
I THINK IT'S SO CUTE THOUGH
BECAUSE WHENEVER THEY KISS ON THE SHOW
IM LIKE AWUHWIHJOIHS THEY ACTUALLY LUV EACH OTHER AHWHWHWH

Hehe C:

And what if in March when the show comes back and Ginnifer's all pregnant then Mary Margaret will be too (wow that is not a normal sentence)! Because that's what she and Charming keep talking about in the show and lhieng;alhsg;oinealkjsdf TOO CUTE.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/21fd2d9e1...qa3ko1_250.gif

Fallen_Star 12-09-2013 09:06 PM

Can I just say...this took too long for people to notice. But someone finally gif'd it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d96337626...1o2_r3_500.gif

Peter Pan in the promo for "Going Home."

Fallen_Star 12-09-2013 09:12 PM

I'm so afraid. Peter needs a heart to enact the curse, and I don't like the hints as to whose heart he'll use. Why would he be in Rumplestiltskin's shop? Why would Belle look like her whole world is falling to pieces around her?

Is the thing Peter loves most still his son? It seems like something the OUaT writers would do. And that scares me. The promo did mention "one of their own" being destroyed.

I don't want Rumplestiltskin to die. And I don't think he will. I'm absolutely terrified for Peter Pan.

Hahaha there was a time when I wanted to kill him hahahahAHAHAHAHAhaha how young and childish I was then.

Garrett 12-10-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 507320)
I'm so afraid. Peter needs a heart to enact the curse, and I don't like the hints as to whose heart he'll use. Why would he be in Rumplestiltskin's shop? Why would Belle look like her whole world is falling to pieces around her?

Is the thing Peter loves most still his son? It seems like something the OUaT writers would do. And that scares me. The promo did mention "one of their own" being destroyed.

I don't want Rumplestiltskin to die. And I don't think he will. I'm absolutely terrified for Peter Pan.

Hahaha there was a time when I wanted to kill him hahahahAHAHAHAHAhaha how young and childish I was then.

I am afraid that he will kill Belle. I don't want anyone else to die! Except Pan.

LizzieS 12-10-2013 10:23 AM

HOW ABOUT JUST NO ONE DIES AND HENRY STAYS IN PAN'S BODY BECAUSE ROBBIE KAY AS HENRY IS FLIPPING ADORABLE (AND SO IS JARED GILMORE AS PAN EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ADORABLE) AND HENRY (PLAYED BY ROBBIE KAY) STAYS WITH REGINA AND EMMA AND NEAL GET TOGETHER AND MARY MARGARET AND DAVID HAVE A BABY AND EVERYONE IN STORYBROOKE JUST HAS A HAPPY ENDING

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FoR

LizzieS 12-10-2013 10:29 AM

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/543598617494305616/

i'M SORRY BUT I JUST LOVE THIS SCENE SO MUCH SADFHKSA;DFLAD

LizzieS 12-10-2013 11:18 AM

https://24.media.tumblr.com/55f479e4...zqobo2_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/ad1d19c4...zqobo4_250.gif
https://24.media.tumblr.com/7ef44919...zqobo3_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/b75294e9...zqobo1_250.gif

I WANT TO KEEP THIS BOY SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And the way Emma has her arm on Henry's back in the last two ompj this is just too adorable

But as I said before:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507084)
But honestly I don't see what Henry's problem is.
If I had the choice of staying in my own body or staying in the body of Peter Gorgeous Pan, I'd pick Pan in a heartbeat.
Then Henry wouldn't have to try at all to get Wendy or Paige or Ava to like him.


LizzieS 12-10-2013 11:34 AM

Peppermint where are you
I need to discuss my feelings about Peter Pan

and Henry

and Peter-Pan-as-Henry

AND CAN WE HAVE A SPINOFF OF ONCE UPON A TIME WITH ROBBIE KAY AS HENRY

it would be so much better than Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

LizzieS 12-10-2013 11:39 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_YuokYAK1A

All I can hear is Henry's voice saying these things. Robbie is such a flipping good actor.

LizzieS 12-10-2013 05:17 PM

I just realized...
Storybrooke is in Maine...
And I don't think it's snowed once in 3 flipping seasons.
Even though it's supposedly been over a year.

Also, I was showing OUAT to my friend today and we were watching the pilot. It was so weird. Henry looks SO MUCH OLDER NOW (I think Jared is 13 now, whereas he was 10 at the beginning of season 1) and Graham is there and UGH SO MANY MEMORIES. And also there's the castle scene with Emma and Henry and I'm watching it and I'm just like "THEY REFERENCED THAT SCENE THIS WEEK 83".

Fallen_Star 12-10-2013 06:35 PM

I just remembered all the coincidences! When I turned on my T.V. on Sunday to watch the new episode, it happened to be on a show featuring the actor who plays August, looking particularly August-ish. Then I switched to Disney Channel for a few seconds and Ariel was on. It was pretty much the most hilarious.

Someone needs to make a gif of all the Lost Boys coming off the Jolly Roger, because I love them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507381)
Peppermint where are you
I need to discuss my feelings about Peter Pan

and Henry

and Peter-Pan-as-Henry

AND CAN WE HAVE A SPINOFF OF ONCE UPON A TIME WITH ROBBIE KAY AS HENRY

it would be so much better than Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

I'M HERE DON'T WORRY. I can talk about Peter Pan and Henry and Peter-Pan-as-Henry all the day long. I can also post all the gifs because I feel like that's my job on this forum (so pretty much the best job ever).

OKAY WELL NEVER FREAKING MIND. I spent honestly about twenty minutes looking for a gifset that had Peter Pan next to Henry-as-Pan but NOPE. Anyway I need to take a shower okaybyeI'llbebackwithDarlingPanfeels.

HAVE SILLY GIFS INSTEAD (language warning).

http://25.media.tumblr.com/57c4b2b5a...oo1_r2_250.gif http://31.media.tumblr.com/9c9875a35...oo2_r1_250.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/954b89b2c...oo3_r1_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/a4df8c734...oo4_r1_250.gif

Fallen_Star 12-10-2013 06:36 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8f20fd93d...oo5_r1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/f89e08fee...oo6_r1_250.gif

Expect a flood of Darling Pan when I return.

Fallen_Star 12-10-2013 08:50 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...1dmlo1_500.gif

(Get it because I said expect a flood and it's Titanic.)

All right. Let's see if I can order my thoughts. Firstly, my friend and I decided that shadows are symbolic of souls, so when I was at lunch today I thought of something--we're not really sure the Shadow is Peter's, but I believe so. Is part of why he's somewhat immortal? Because his shadow/soul isn't attached to him? And maybe that's part of why he's so cruel, because his soul isn't a part of him. So what if the gang attaches it and Peter becomes mortal?
Maybe Wendy will sew it on. That's what I want. I have a scene in my head, but it won't happen. *sigh*

More thoughts. I'm going to dump all the Wendy/Peter songs I've found on tumblr here because I feel like it: Boats and Birds by Gregory and the Hawk (Wendy to Peter, in my head), The Secret by Airborne Toxic Event (Peter to Wendy), Second Star on the Right by Strangers to Wolves (speaks for itself, don't you think?), Echo by Jason Walker (about Peter Pan), Say Something by A Great Big World (Wendy to Peter as she starts to see she can't help him if he won't let her), Without You by Breaking Benjamin (Peter to Wendy, mostly, but some pieces are Wendy to him, I think), and Poison and Wine by the Civil Wars (to each other).
Also Monster by Meg and Dia, the darker side of their relationship. But Poison and Wine is my favorite.
Wow, that's a lot. Anyway I just wanted to write them down somewhere.

Look at this beautiful thing.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/aa135b9b6...dh9so1_500.png
I find it utterly hilarious.

My computer background is Peter's face just after he abandons Rumplestiltskin...

I love this right here, a quick AU Darling Pan fanfiction set in the Harry Potter universe: http://darlingneverland.tumblr.com/p...ing-pan-please
I agree with the houses she put them all in. At first I questioned Wendy in Gryffindor, but she's absolutely right, Wendy is loyal but she also strives for that adventure. And she's brave--not a brash, bold, loud bravery, but the quiet, steady, determined kind.
Felix in Hufflepuff...of course I was taken aback, but it makes sense! He's absolutely, unshakably loyal to Peter Pan.
Peter in Gryffindor, not Slytherin, makes me smile. Sure Slytherin's the place for "villains," but it's actually for those who are cunning and ambitious. Yes, Peter Pan is exactly that, but I don't think he sees himself like that. He seems himself as brave--the brash, bold, loud sort of bravery that screams for attention--as adventurous. King of Neverland. And I imagine the Sorting Hat could see some buried goodness in him. I also like the comment on Peter going where he has power.
Tink in Slytherin is pretty much the best thing ever. I have no idea why.

Fallen_Star 12-10-2013 09:05 PM

OH I forgot to talk about Michael and John. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, as expected. I imagine that Michael is a loyal follower of his older brother and the sister he idolizes, whereas John bosses Michael and Wendy around and hates being treated like a child. Wendy indulges him but in an older-sister sort of way and he resents it. Michael just looks up to them both so much. X3

Which is why it must be really hard for them to be about twenty-five while their sister is still about fifteen. No matter how old John liked to act, she was still the older sister he could rely on when he didn't know what to do. Michael's just happy to have her back and he trusts that John and Wendy will figure it out.

GHeoingaoiehgo;ainsdglaskj. I love Peter but he screwed some things up.

Also, I love that I always called him Pan before, but then I decided that Wendy mostly called him Peter and I started doing the same thing.

Fallen_Star 12-10-2013 09:09 PM

Whoever caught this image deserves a hug.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/00a3f042e...dpnvo1_500.png

Although he looks like he's going to burn my soul or something.

LizzieS 12-10-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 507415)
I just remembered all the coincidences! When I turned on my T.V. on Sunday to watch the new episode, it happened to be on a show featuring the actor who plays August, looking particularly August-ish. Then I switched to Disney Channel for a few seconds and Ariel was on. It was pretty much the most hilarious.

Someone needs to make a gif of all the Lost Boys coming off the Jolly Roger, because I love them.



I'M HERE DON'T WORRY. I can talk about Peter Pan and Henry and Peter-Pan-as-Henry all the day long. I can also post all the gifs because I feel like that's my job on this forum (so pretty much the best job ever).

OKAY WELL NEVER FREAKING MIND. I spent honestly about twenty minutes looking for a gifset that had Peter Pan next to Henry-as-Pan but NOPE. Anyway I need to take a shower okaybyeI'llbebackwithDarlingPanfeels.

HAVE SILLY GIFS INSTEAD (language warning).

http://25.media.tumblr.com/57c4b2b5a...oo1_r2_250.gif http://31.media.tumblr.com/9c9875a35...oo2_r1_250.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/954b89b2c...oo3_r1_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/a4df8c734...oo4_r1_250.gif

okay i have to go but this is my new favorite GIF set ever this is hilarious

ompj i love you henry ESPECIALLY WHEN ROBBIE IS PLAYING YOU YOU'RE ADORABLE

but you're also adorable in the first season when you're 10 years old

ADORABLE BABY HENRY OR ADORABLE TEENAGE PETER PAN HENRY?!

I'M SO CONFLICTED

LizzieS 12-12-2013 06:08 PM

https://31.media.tumblr.com/567d4bc3...5o1_r1_500.jpg
"If you shut your eyes and are a lucky one, you may see at times a shapeless pool of lovely pale colours suspended in the darkness; then if you squeeze your eyes tighter, the pool begins to take shape, and the colours become so vivid that with another squeeze they must go on fire.” - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Fallen_Star 12-12-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 507614)
https://31.media.tumblr.com/567d4bc3...5o1_r1_500.jpg
"If you shut your eyes and are a lucky one, you may see at times a shapeless pool of lovely pale colours suspended in the darkness; then if you squeeze your eyes tighter, the pool begins to take shape, and the colours become so vivid that with another squeeze they must go on fire. - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

I'm not the only one finding these things on tumblr! I saw that too. X) Since I don't have a tumblr, I have to restrain myself from posting a bajillion things here instead.

I really hope Peter says that in the next episode. It would actually be the best thing.

Fallen_Star 12-12-2013 07:55 PM

There's this thing called time...I keep wasting it...guess who's not ready for her Napoleonic Era quiz tomorrow. Anyway I just want to talk about Once Upon a Time.

Three guesses what specifically.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/69379684a...timfo1_250.gif

Hahah you're a good guesser.

My mom was on trip for a book event and she finally got back on Wednesday. She let me rant about OUaT while we were in the car--a bad decision, on her part, but she humored me--and of course I was talking about Peter Pan.

I told her that I read an interview with Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz somewhere, where they said deaths in OUaT had to be earned. Greg and Tamara earned their deaths by believing in something they didn't understand, or something to that effect. Cora earned hers by all the all the terrible things she did to her daughter, and because Mary Margaret was angry and made a mistake.

So my question is, if Cora died because of all the terrible things she did out of love (however estranged) for her daughter, what will happen to Peter Pan, who has only ever done things out of selfishness?

My mom just said, "He'll do something selfless."
My gosh, I hope she's right. I don't even know what he could do, but it's just too flawless a response.

Anyway, no villain on this show is wholly evil. And I suppose Peter's not quite evil, just selfish and cruel and clever--a boy who never grew up. But Regina, the Evil Queen, had a true love and she has Henry. Rumplestiltskin had Milah and he has Baelfire. Cora had Regina. Greg had his father. Tamara...well, she was dumb. Peter has Rumplestiltskin, I suppose, but...please, you all knew this would come around to Wendy at some point. It always does with me. :)

Garrett 12-12-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 507627)
There's this thing called time...I keep wasting it...guess who's not ready for her Napoleonic Era quiz tomorrow. Anyway I just want to talk about Once Upon a Time.

Three guesses what specifically.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/69379684a...timfo1_250.gif

Hahah you're a good guesser.

My mom was on trip for a book event and she finally got back on Wednesday. She let me rant about OUaT while we were in the car--a bad decision, on her part, but she humored me--and of course I was talking about Peter Pan.

I told her that I read an interview with Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz somewhere, where they said deaths in OUaT had to be earned. Greg and Tamara earned their deaths by believing in something they didn't understand, or something to that effect. Cora earned hers by all the all the terrible things she did to her daughter, and because Mary Margaret was angry and made a mistake.

So my question is, if Cora died because of all the terrible things she did out of love (however estranged) for her daughter, what will happen to Peter Pan, who has only ever done things out of selfishness?

My mom just said, "He'll do something selfless."
My gosh, I hope she's right. I don't even know what he could do, but it's just too flawless a response.

Anyway, no villain on this show is wholly evil. And I suppose Peter's not quite evil, just selfish and cruel and clever--a boy who never grew up. But Regina, the Evil Queen, had a true love and she has Henry. Rumplestiltskin had Milah and he has Baelfire. Cora had Regina. Greg had his father. Tamara...well, she was dumb. Peter has Rumplestiltskin, I suppose, but...please, you all knew this would come around to Wendy at some point. It always does with me. :)

Don't forget Rumplestiltskin and Belle! Oh, I hope Pan turns good because of Wendy, that would be so cool! :3 I can't wait until Sunday :D :D

maxi 12-12-2013 10:08 PM

WHITE THE SPOILERS PLEASE! I'm on Season 1, episode 12. ;_; Please. Shhhh.

_________________

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9ec478c36...2246o1_400.gif

maxi 12-13-2013 04:53 PM

YES
I DID IT
I FINISHED SEASON ONE OF ONCE UPON A TIME
I watched 11 episodes yesterday. (*phews*) That was an epic marathon. AND I JUST BOUGHT SEASON TWO YESTERDAY SO IFJSKFJKLFJ;ASJFJKFJKLFJKKLDGJKDJGFLSJ.

LizzieS 12-13-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 507731)
YES
I DID IT
I FINISHED SEASON ONE OF ONCE UPON A TIME
I watched 11 episodes yesterday. (*phews*) That was an epic marathon. AND I JUST BOUGHT SEASON TWO YESTERDAY SO IFJSKFJKLFJ;ASJFJKFJKLFJKKLDGJKDJGFLSJ.

WAIT TILL YOU GET TO SEASON THREE
IT STARTS OUT HORRIBLE AND THEN
AND THEN
AND THENNNNNNNNNNNN
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNN GETS SUPER AWESOME

Honestly some of the most recent episodes could possibly be some of my favorite episodes so far... (Save Henry and The New Neverland)

LizzieS 12-13-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 507627)
There's this thing called time...I keep wasting it...guess who's not ready for her Napoleonic Era quiz tomorrow. Anyway I just want to talk about Once Upon a Time.

Three guesses what specifically.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/69379684a...timfo1_250.gif

Hahah you're a good guesser.

My mom was on trip for a book event and she finally got back on Wednesday. She let me rant about OUaT while we were in the car--a bad decision, on her part, but she humored me--and of course I was talking about Peter Pan.

I told her that I read an interview with Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz somewhere, where they said deaths in OUaT had to be earned. Greg and Tamara earned their deaths by believing in something they didn't understand, or something to that effect. Cora earned hers by all the all the terrible things she did to her daughter, and because Mary Margaret was angry and made a mistake.

So my question is, if Cora died because of all the terrible things she did out of love (however estranged) for her daughter, what will happen to Peter Pan, who has only ever done things out of selfishness?

My mom just said, "He'll do something selfless."
My gosh, I hope she's right. I don't even know what he could do, but it's just too flawless a response.

Anyway, no villain on this show is wholly evil. And I suppose Peter's not quite evil, just selfish and cruel and clever--a boy who never grew up. But Regina, the Evil Queen, had a true love and she has Henry. Rumplestiltskin had Milah and he has Baelfire. Cora had Regina. Greg had his father. Tamara...well, she was dumb. Peter has Rumplestiltskin, I suppose, but...please, you all knew this would come around to Wendy at some point. It always does with me. :)

I highly doubt Pan's going to do something selfless for Mr. Gold. All Pan seems to want is for Rumple to get out of his life forever so he can take poor Henry's heart and be PETER PAN VICTORIOUS.

If anything, I hope he does something selfless for Wendy. :3

But I don't know. The way it's been going, I honestly am not sure that they're going to kill off Pan. But I can't see them have him be swayed to the good side, like Regina and Mr. Gold and Hook. I have no clue where they could possibly take this next, and that's what scares me the most. Because if the writers of OUAT are anything like Moffat, they're going to choose the most emotionally-paining way to go.

I think the curse is going to work though.

LizzieS 12-13-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 507622)
I'm not the only one finding these things on tumblr! I saw that too. X) Since I don't have a tumblr, I have to restrain myself from posting a bajillion things here instead.

I really hope Peter says that in the next episode. It would actually be the best thing.

Haha, I don't even go on tumblr. I get everything from Pinterest. XD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.