The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

LizzieS 01-01-2012 09:00 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qZEPZsEvJU...Picture+57.png

Oh yesh! AN OUAT POSTER! :D

BlueMi 01-01-2012 09:06 PM

D: Bye, Lizzie.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9379/onceart.png

LizzieS 01-01-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 229335)

Nice collage. xD

I really want to see the Little Red Ridinghood episode. I wanna see if Ruby is as... Ruby-ish in the fairy tale world. 8D

LizzieS 01-09-2012 03:46 PM

Kiss. My. Boot.

RUUUUUUUUMPY!

BlueMi 01-09-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 234121)
Kiss. My. Boot.

RUUUUUUUUMPY!

Poor Rumpy's son. DDDD:

RUUUMPY IS AWEEEESHUM. :D

But it looked really painful when he twisted that dude's neck. *grimaces*

LizzieS 01-09-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 234122)
Poor Rumpy's son. DDDD:

RUUUMPY IS AWEEEESHUM. :D

But it looked really painful when he twisted that dude's neck. *grimaces*

I knooooooow. D:

Rumpy: Do you feel safe now, son? *advances with pointy knife*
Rumpy's Son: *backs away* No, Papa, I feel... frightened.
Me: DON'T KILL HIM, RUMPY! DDDDDDDD8

I was so happy when Rumpy's skin turned green after he became all powerful. HE LOOKED TOO NATURAL WITH NORMAL SKIN. D:

BlueMi 01-09-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 234125)
I knooooooow. D:

Rumpy: Do you feel safe now, son? *advances with pointy knife*
Rumpy's Son: *backs away* No, Papa, I feel... frightened.
Me: DON'T KILL 'IM, RUMPY! DDDDDDDD8

I was so happy when Rumpy's skin turned green after he became all powerful. HE LOOKED TO NATURAL WITH NORMAL SKIN. D:

*points to bolded word* WRONG. TOO. :D

Heehee.

Yesh. Although it looks more gray than green to mmooooi. :P

LizzieS 01-09-2012 03:59 PM

http://static-l3.blogcritics.org/12/...20120108230338

I SUMMON THEE.

See, his skin tone looks horrible when it's not green. O.o

BlueMi 01-09-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 234128)
http://static-l3.blogcritics.org/12/...20120108230338

I SUMMON THEE.

See, his skin tone looks horrible when it's not green. O.o

Yesh. He looks too much like Mr. Gold. >->

LizzieS 01-09-2012 04:10 PM

What was the Black One's name? Sozo?

BlueMi 01-09-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 234134)
What was the Black One's name? Sozo?

Switch the 'Z' and 'E'. Zoso. ^-^

BlueMi 01-28-2012 07:00 PM

This is cweepy:

http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/t...Qx11qbqrtb.gif

DDDD:

LizzieS 01-29-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 242492)

*loves Rumpy's creeper face 8DDDD*

kgs221 01-29-2012 03:12 PM

My friend got my super addicted to this show!! I plan on watching more today!!!!!

Bex 01-30-2012 07:02 PM

I LUUURVE THE SHOW!! Rumpletiltskin makes me laugh, and the actor does such a good job at portraying him!! AAH!

LizzieS 01-30-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgs221 (Post 242625)
My friend got my super addicted to this show!! I plan on watching more today!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 243072)
I LUUURVE THE SHOW!! Rumpletiltskin makes me laugh, and the actor does such a good job at portraying him!! AAH!

*squeals* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

And yesh. Rumpy is so epical. 8D But he's not the beast. *frowns* The next episode's going to be a FAAAAAAAAAAAIL. D:

AnnaMator 01-31-2012 04:15 PM

I recorded one of these about two moths ago, meaning to watch it the next ay. I just watched it a few days ago and it was SOOOOO epical! It was the one where the lady goes into the tomb and squeezes his heart till it turns to dust.. O.o Creepy, but a really good show!!!!

LizzieS 01-31-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnaMator (Post 243291)
I recorded one of these about two moths ago, meaning to watch it the next ay. I just watched it a few days ago and it was SOOOOO epical! It was the one where the lady goes into the tomb and squeezes his heart till it turns to dust.. O.o Creepy, but a really good show!!!!

You ONLY saw the episode where Regina killed Graham?! DDD: YOU HAVE TO SEE ONE WITH RUMPY IN IT! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyways, watch all of the episodes, first to most recent. You have to do that, or else you won't really understand it. At least, I don't think you will. *shrugs* You can watch them all online on the ABC website. ^_^

BlueMi 01-31-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 243297)
You ONLY saw the episode where Regina killed Graham?! DDD: YOU HAVE TO SEE ONE WITH RUMPY IN IT! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyways, watch all of the episodes, first to most recent. You have to do that, or else you won't really understand it. At least, I don't think you will. *shrugs* You can watch them all online on the ABC website. ^_^

I got my friends Eilean and Marzi obsessed with it too. 8DDDD

Marzi is watching the episodes on her computer to catch up. :D And yesterday we were looking for picture of Henry and his twin sister (as an actor, not as the character, obviously). THEY SO CUUUTE. XD

BlueMi 01-31-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 243086)
*squeals* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

And yesh. Rumpy is so epical. 8D But he's not the beast. *frowns* The next episode's gonna be a FAAAAAAAAAAAIL. D:

There's a two week break, so we don't even get to see the fail episode for two weeks. D:

LizzieS 02-02-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 243316)
There's a two week break, so we don't even get to see the fail episode for two weeks. D:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I... need... OUAT!

BlueMi 03-04-2012 09:14 PM

xDDD

The Red Riding Hood one iz gonna be EPIK. :'DDD

Granny looks like a bad*** with a crossbow. ^___^

LizzieS 03-04-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 257787)
xDDD

The Red Riding Hood one iz gonna be EPIK. :'DDD

Granny looks like a bad*** with a crossbow. ^___^

*is still freaking out about this episode*

GRUMPY!! His name was Dreamy!! :'D I freaking love Grumpy now. AND HE WAS SO SMART WITH THE LIGHT THING AND BELLE WAS IN IT THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND DAVID'S GOING TO BE ARRESTED AND OMPJ THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE. :'D

Though the Red Ridinghood one will be epic. ^_^

BlueMi 03-04-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 257797)
*is still freaking out about this episode*

GRUMPY!! His name was Dreamy!! :'D I freakin' love Grumpy now. AND HE WAS SO SMART WITH THE LIGHT THING AND BELLE WAS IN IT THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND DAVID'S GONNA BE ARRESTEDAND OMG THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE. :'D

Though the Red Ridinghood one will be epic. ^_^

I KNOOOOOW. ^_^

At first, I was like, "OMPJHE'SABOUTTOCOMMITSUICIDENOD:!" But he killed the lights, and I was like, "...oh. I get it. CANDLES. :DDDD" I think he should've gone off with Nova. She doesn't freaking need her wings. :P ANDANDANDOMGYEAHDAVID. :D

Yesh. It will. ^.^

LizzieS 03-04-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 257805)
I KNOOOOOW. ^_^

At first, I was like, "OMPJHE'SABOUTTOCOMMITSUICIDENOD:!" But he killed the lights, and I was like, "...oh. I get it. CANDLES. :DDDD" I think he should've gone off with Nova. She doesn't freaking need her wings. :P ANDANDANDOMGYEAHDAVID. :D

Yesh. It will. ^.^

xD I was all confused when Grumpy - er, Dreamy - was talking to the blue fairy, and she was like, "Nova would lose her wings," and I was like, "What? She doesn't HAVE any wings!"

And she said dwarves couldn't love. D: POOR GRUMPY. NOBODY LOVES YOU.

Don't worry. I love you. And Rumpelstiltskin. :D

BlueMi 03-05-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 257832)
xD I was all confused when Grumpy - er, Dreamy - was talking to the blue fairy, and she was like, "Nova would lose her wings," and I was like, "What? She doesn't HAVE any wings!"

And she said dwarves couldn't love. D: POOR GRUMPY. NOBODY LOVES YOU.

Don' worry. I love you. And Rumpelstiltskin. :D

BUT NO. GRUMPY CAN LOVE. C-C-CUZ NOVA'S DUST LANDED ON HIS EGG. HE IZ DIFFERENT! :D

*geniusness* :3

LizzieS 03-05-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 257869)
BUT NO. GRUMPY CAN LOVE. C-C-CUZ NOVA'S DUST LANDED ON HIS EGG. HE IZ DIFFERENT! :D

*geniusness* :3

D: I didn't get to see the part where Grumpy/Dreamy hatched (SINCE WHEN CAN DWARVES HATCH?!) 'cause I had to print out my stupid narcolepsy report whenever there was a commercial break, so my brother would call up A MINUTE AFTER IT STARTED AGAIN. DDD: So I kept missing bits.

BlueMi 03-05-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 257964)
D: I didn't get to see the part where Grumpy/Dreamy hatched (SINCE WHEN CAN DWARVES HATCH?!) 'cause I had to print out my stupid narcolepsy report whenever there was a commercial break, so my brother would call up A MINUTE AFTER IT STARTED AGAIN. DDD: So I kept missing bits.

Ooh. D: Well, Nova dropped fairy dust, and it landed on his egg. So he hatched early. :'DD

BlueMi 03-11-2012 09:06 PM

Ooooooh my freeeeakiiing—

WILL THIS SHOW PLEASE STOP GETTING INTENSE!? DD: OMPJ.

Red... Red's the wolf... David... sleepwalking... Kathryn... heart.... Mary... Framed by the Mayor?

I loved the preview for this next one. Turning someone white as snow black as night. :D

BUT OH MY GOD. D: That episode... freakin' epik... scary... SHE FREAKIN' ATE PETER... D:

Oh my God... I am yet to catch my breath. O____o

LizzieS 03-11-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 259268)
Ooooooh my freeeeakiiing—

WILL THIS SHOW PLEASE STOP GETTING INTENSE!? DD: OMPJ.

Red... Red's the wolf... David... sleepwalking... Kathryn... heart.... Mary... Framed by the Mayor?

I loved the preview for this next one. Turning someone white as snow black as night. :D

BUT OH MY GOD. D: That episode... freakin' epik... scary... SHE FREAKIN' ATE PETER... D:

Oh my God... I am yet to catch my breath. O____o

Red... SHE ATE PETER. DDDDDDDDD: NOOOOOOO. HOW IS LITTLE RED RIDINGHOOD A WEREWOLF?!

AND REGINA FRAMED MARY MARGARET AND SHE PUT A SPELL ON DAVID TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE KILLED KATHRYN AND MARY MARGARET'S GOING TO GET ARRESTED AND IT'S NOT HER FAULT 'CAUSE REGINA OBVIOUSLY KILLED KATHRYN 'CAUSE SHE TOOK OUT GRAHAM'S HEARTAND-

Oh my gosh I freakin' love this show. :D

BlueMi 03-11-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 259274)
Red... SHE ATE PETER. DDDDDDDDD: NOOOOOOO. HOW IS LITTLE RED RIDINGHOOD A WEREWOLF?!

AND REGINA FRAMED MARY MARGARET AND SHE PUT A SPELL ON DAVID TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE KILLED KATHRYN AND MARY MARGARET'S GOING TO GET ARRESTED AND IT'S NOT HER FAULT 'CAUSE REGINA OBVIOUSLY KILLED KATHRYN 'CAUSE SHE TOOK OUT GRAHAM'S HEARTAND-

Oh my gosh I freakin' love this show. :D

I love how I was all breathless about it and you just started screaming. :DDD

BUTOMGYEAHIKNOW. Except, I honestly thought Kathryn commited suicide. D: MAYBE SHE DID AND REGINA IZ JUST FRAMING HER... Or... Did... REGINA KILL KATHRYN!? DD:

LizzieS 03-11-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 259276)
I love how I was all breathless about it and you just started screaming. :DDD

BUTOMGYEAHIKNOW. Except, I honestly thought Kathryn commited suicide. D: MAYBE SHE DID AND REGINA IZ JUST FRAMING HER... Or... Did... REGINA KILL KATHRYN!? DD:

Nuu, I'm positive that Regina killed Kathryn. I mean, who else would cut the person's freakin' heart out?! And how could Kathryn cut her own heart out?!

BlueMi 03-18-2012 09:08 PM

AHHHHHH! OMGGGG. THIS SHOW, GOSHDARNIT, I... *catches breath*

Why... I mean how... I mean... :O

First off... I adore the writer guuuy. HE ALL WISE AND STUFFS. *salutes* AND IT'S OBVIOUSLY REGINA, PUT THE DIRT ON HER, RUMPY. 8D

Aaaand... GARR. SO FRUSTRATING. D: WHY WON'T THEY JUST LET JAMES AND SNOW BE TOGETHER!? It was funny though, 'cuz when Snow got her memory back, I was like, "Aww, they're kissing! ^__^", but then I was like, "Wait... HE STILL HAS AN ARROW IN HIS SHOULDER. D:" Bu' then George ripped it out. D:

AND DAVID HAS THE WRONG MEMORY. HE REMEMBERS BUT IT MAKES HIM GO AGAINST MARY. AND MARY RAN AWAY USING THE SKELETON KEY.

And don't even get me STARTED on next episode... EEE! ZHE MAD HATTER KIDNAPS EMMA. :DD

LizzieS 03-18-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 261909)
AHHHHHH! OMGGGG. THIS SHOW, GOSHDARNIT, I... *catches breath*

Why... I mean how... I mean... :O

First off... I adore the writer guuuy. HE ALL WISE AND STUFFS. *salutes* AND IT'S OBVIOUSLY REGINA, PUT THE DIRT ON HER, RUMPY. 8D

Aaaand... GARR. SO FRUSTRATING. D: WHY WON'T THEY JUST LET JAMES AND SNOW BE TOGETHER!? It was funny though, 'cuz when Snow got her memory back, I was like, "Aww, they're kissing! ^__^", but then I was like, "Wait... HE STILL HAS AN ARROW IN HIS SHOULDER. D:" Bu' then George ripped it out. D:

AND DAVID HAS THE WRONG MEMORY. HE REMEMBERS BUT IT MAKES HIM GO AGAINST MARY. AND MARY RAN AWAY USING THE SKELETON KEY.

And don't even get me STARTED on next episode... EEE! ZHE MAD HATTER KIDNAPS EMMA. :DD

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

I WANT TO SEE MAD HATTER. WILL THERE BE A CARD?! THEN I CAN BE IN THE SHOW!!!! 8DDDDDD

Wait. Who's Alice?! Is AIW even in Henry's book?!

NOOOO. DON' GET CONFUSED, DAVID. AND DON'T LET REGINA KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING PRINCE CHARMING. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO GRAHAM.

WHAT THE HECK MARY MARGARET YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR THAT IS BAD BAD SNOW WHITE BAD BAD BAD I WANT IT TO BE SUNDAY ALREADY I WANT RUMPY TO PROVE THAT REGINA ACTUALLY KILLED KATHRYN 'CAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY USED MAGIC TO SET MARY MARGARET UP AND-

I'm just going to press the post button now.

BlueMi 03-18-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 261913)
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

I WANT TO SEE MAD HATTER. WILL THERE BE A CARD?! THEN I CAN BE IN THE SHOW!!!! 8DDDDDD

Wait. Who's Alice?! Is AIW even in Henry's book?!

NOOOO. DON' GET CONFUSED, DAVID. AND DON'T LET REGINA KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING PRINCE CHARMING. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO GRAHAM.

WHAT THE HECK MARY MARGARET YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR THAT IS BAD BAD SNOW WHITE BAD BAD BAD I WANT IT TO BE SUNDAY ALREADY I WANT RUMPY TO PROVE THAT REGINA ACTUALLY KILLED KATHRYN 'CAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY USED MAGIC TO SET MARY MARGARET UP AND-

I'm just going to press the post button now.

*squees also* *bounces off walls*

"...off with your head!"

*squees again*

OOH! It'd be epik if the Queen of Hearts showed up, and she and Regina-Queen had a catfight. 8D

OUAT.
Y U SO EPIK!? :D

BlueMi 03-25-2012 09:03 PM

O______o

Jefferson, in his insane asylum filled with hats: "WORK WORK WORK HAT Y U NO WORK!?"

I freaked out when she hit him with a telescope. :D
OMG. I'M FINALLY GONNA KNOW WHY REGINA HATES SNOW. 8DDD

LizzieS 03-25-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 265545)
O______o

Jefferson, in his insane asylum filled with hats: "WORK WORK WORK HAT Y U NO WORK!?"

I freaked out when she hit him with a telescope. :D
OMG. I'M FINALLY GONNA KNOW WHY REGINA HATES SNOW. 8DDD

D: There was no Alice.

AND THE CARDS SUCKED. THEY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE CARDS. HUMPH.

At the beginning, I thought Grace was Alice for a while... But why would Alice be the Mad Hatter's daughter...?

DDDDDDDDDDD: POOR MAD HATTER. GRACE/PAIGE STILL LOVES YOU. SHE JUST DON' REMEMBER YOU...

And grrrrrr... Rumpy... YOU DOUBLE AGENT! YOU IS REALLY HELPING THE QUEEN... YOU... YOU...

You epic guy, you. xD

BlueMi 04-01-2012 09:06 PM

OMGOMGOMMFUHSGFDHCSZUZXOXIXIFRIARS!!!!!!

KATHRYN IS ALIVE. :\__________/ ASDGHKLLLHFDSAA!
I know what happened. Rumpy brought her back to life. MAH PREDICTION WILL BE PROVED NEXT WEEK. ;D

I have anticipated this episode for a long time. I was always like "OMG WHY DOES SHE HATE SNOW!?!?"
But now I know. ^__^

Lana Parilla is good at being good. O.o But she's better at being evil. AND OMG HER EVIL MOTHER KILLED DANIEEEEL. D: But I knee it was coming. Regina was like, "And what will you do to stop us?" and I was like, "Kill Daniel, duh."
:D

THE SHOVEL. THE BUG. THE QUEEN IS EVIL. AND OMG HOW CAN SHE HATE SNOW SHE WAS SO INNNNOCENT LOOKING. DDDDD:

I was just thinking... If you had spoken out-loud commentary on OUAT like I do, the two of us watching it together would be madness. ^___^

I liked this episode. 8D

AlgebraAddict 04-01-2012 10:10 PM

*points to Pokey's sig*

I luv that song. 8'D

LizzieS 04-02-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 267985)
OMGOMGOMMFUHSGFDHCSZUZXOXIXIFRIARS!!!!!!

KATHRYN IS ALIVE. :\__________/ ASDGHKLLLHFDSAA!
I know what happened. Rumpy brought her back to life. MAH PREDICTION WILL BE PROVED NEXT WEEK. ;D

I have anticipated this episode for a long time. I was always like "OMG WHY DOES SHE HATE SNOW!?!?"
But now I know. ^__^

Lana Parilla is good at being good. O.o But she's better at being evil. AND OMG HER EVIL MOTHER KILLED DANIEEEEL. D: But I knee it was coming. Regina was like, "And what will you do to stop us?" and I was like, "Kill Daniel, duh."
:D

THE SHOVEL. THE BUG. THE QUEEN IS EVIL. AND OMG HOW CAN SHE HATE SNOW SHE WAS SO INNNNOCENT LOOKING. DDDDD:

I was just thinking... If you had spoken out-loud commentary on OUAT like I do, the two of us watching it together would be madness. ^___^

I liked this episode. 8D

Hee, it would be madness. xD I don't always talk out loud while it's on, but sometimes I do and my dad and my brother will be like, "D: LIZZIE SHUT UP WE CAN'T HEAR WHAT'S GOING ON." XD

WHAT THE FUDGE KATHRYN IS ALIVE OH MY FREAKING GOSH THIS SHOW IS SO INTENSE. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. 8'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love the actress who plays young Snow. She's probably the same age as us, BU' SHE WAS SO CUTE. 8D

You're right, Lana Parilla WAS really good at being good. I was all upset when she was bad again. DDDDD:

POOR DANIEL. YOU DIEDED.