The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

LizzieS 05-03-2015 09:14 PM

Okay but imagine dark Red Riding Hood as an evil werewolf
And dARK JEFFERSON
DARK NEAL OH MY GOSH NEAL ACTING LIKE RUMPLE I WANT IT I WANT IT
DARK WENDY AND GOOD PETER OH MY GOSH MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE

LizzieS 05-03-2015 09:15 PM

dARK AUGUST

LizzieS 05-03-2015 09:16 PM

I'M GOING TO START SCREAMiNG SOMEONE HELP ME MY BRAIN CANNOT HOLD ALL THESE HEADCANONS AND AUS

LizzieS 05-05-2015 08:54 PM

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH i LOVE EMMA'S EF OUTFIT???
https://40.media.tumblr.com/bba86b67...z9o9o3_500.jpg
IF I HAD THIS OUTFIT I WOULD WEAR THIS EVERYDAY

meerkat 05-05-2015 09:29 PM

i literally just started episode one
*waits for life to be ruined*

LizzieS 05-05-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570384)
i literally just started episode one
*waits for life to be ruined*

SEASON ONE iS SO GOOD THOUGH ENJOY IT
ENJOY BABY HENRY

meerkat 05-05-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 570385)
ENJOY BABY HENRY

i don't have much time so i might take a while to get through it but we all know that i'll be high on sleep deprivation by tomorrow from pulling an all-nighter watching this show
(don't worry i have late start tomorrow ^.^)

LizzieS 05-05-2015 09:53 PM

i can't take this i'm way too excited for sunday's episode and i haven't felt this way since maybe season 2

meerkat 05-05-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 570385)
ENJOY BABY HENRY

HENRY iS THE CUTEST SQUISHIEST THING EVER OMG I WANT TO FLOOF HIM

LizzieS 05-10-2015 07:37 PM

he's growing a beard lord save me

Fallen_Star 05-10-2015 08:10 PM

Should I binge all three episodes instead of studying for my test tomorrow.

I think I will.

LizzieS 05-10-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 570620)
Should I binge all three episodes instead of studying for my test tomorrow.

I think I will.

DO IT DO IT DO iT

Fallen_Star 05-10-2015 10:17 PM

There's no way I can watch a two hour finale tonight. I will tomorrow I promise.

I really like Lily. Still hate how definite and tangible and defined "good" and "evil" are. Also I ship Lily and Emma I mean "It's like all my life is darkness and when you're around it's brighter" she is so in love.

LizzieS 05-10-2015 10:36 PM

THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING
OUAT FANFICTION BROUGHT TO LIFE
HENRY MY CHILD YOU WERE A MAIN CHARACTER FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE SEASON 1
YOU SAVED PEOPLE!!!! MY BABY YOU REALLY ARE GROWING UP

But what the fudge is going to happen with season 5
You guys ready for a whole season of Emma moping in her car because she doesn't want anyone to get hurt with her power

Venus 05-11-2015 03:38 PM

I called it!

Emma went dark! Yay!Totally guessed it!!

LizzieS 05-11-2015 05:04 PM

okay but so in a bunch of things i've been reading they've been pointing out that even though this whole season was about "villains getting their happy endings," that's not what happened. if that were the case, yeah, rumple's AU would've been the same, but zelena wouldn't be marrying robin, she would've had regina's life. all the author did was give rumple his happy ending and then do a big switcheroo with everyone else. not gonna lie, i did love charming with guyliner, but i would've like to have seen it as the villains being villains but getting their happy endings

mysterygirl 05-11-2015 06:00 PM

Ugh. I haven't watched in like two weeks! Come on mom! Can't we stay up and watch at least one episode?!

LizzieS 05-11-2015 10:19 PM

Ugh I hate when they have good episodes like this because now I have too many headcanons and all I want to do is write fanfiction and that is not what I should be doing with my time

But imagine dark Red Riding Hood who didn't find her wolf family and was just shunned from society so she gave into the wolf and became and evil werewolf who terrorizes villages when she blacks out and just keeps running because she's lonely and no one will help her
And dark Robin Hood who was set up by the Sheriff so that the poor refuse to take his money, and so now he just steals because the people have convinced him that he has no honor but he has no other way to survive and support his son and everyone hates him and he is so angry
DaRk AuGuSt WhO pLaYs WiTh PeOpLe'S hEaDs BeCaUsE hE cAn'T lIe BuT hE sAyS tHiNgS iN a WaY tHaT pEoPlE aReN't SuRe HoW tRuE iT iS aNd He TrIcKs PeOpLe BeCaUsE iT "mAkEs A gOoD sToRy"
STOP ME THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICE BERG

toriluv91750 05-12-2015 02:36 AM

I'm so behind but oh well here we go.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY BRING ZELENA BACK. LIKE OHMYGAWD.

Just when I thought maybe we could avoid a OUAT cliche (everyone having a past/being related to everyone else and bringing everyone from the dead) they just had to have that stupid episode.
Quite honestly the only characters I really honestly care about/ are interested in are: Rumple, Will, August and Maleficent.
And Neal. Always Neal. And kind of Hook.

LizzieS 05-12-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toriluv91750 (Post 570679)
I'm so behind but oh well here we go.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY BRING ZELENA BACK. LIKE OHMYGAWD.

Just when I thought maybe we could avoid a OUAT cliche (everyone having a past/being related to everyone else and bringing everyone from the dead) they just had to have that stupid episode.
Quite honestly the only characters I really honestly care about/ are interested in are: Rumple, Will, August and Maleficent.
And Neal. Always Neal. And kind of Hook.

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY I HATE ZELENA AND THEY COULD'VE JUST LEFT HER iN SEASON 3 BUT NO

Fallen_Star 05-25-2015 03:19 PM

Do you think Lily realizes how in love she is with Emma.

I basically ship Emma with everyone tbh. Regina, Killian, Lily.

Also they keep saying no magic brings back the dead which is clearly a lie.

Unless Rumple was never full-on dead in which case Peter isn't either.

mysterygirl 06-15-2015 01:57 AM

Anyone else think Robbie Kay (Peter Pan) is cute?

I'm just finished the episode where Neal dies *cries* :(
Though I doubt he's actually dead. He's too much of a big character, like Rumple.

Fallen_Star 07-12-2015 12:10 PM

If they mess up my precious curly-haired Scottish queen I will actually murder them.

...So Comic-Con has been interesting.

lvhamsters 07-12-2015 07:55 PM

Anyone know when the next season starts?

Fallen_Star 07-25-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 572751)
Anyone know when the next season starts?

September 27

mysterygirl 07-25-2015 03:56 PM

Can anyone please tell me how many seasons are there and such? Cuz I'm confused. As far as I know, they're only four

Fallen_Star 07-26-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 573027)
Can anyone please tell me how many seasons are there and such? Cuz I'm confused. As far as I know, they're only four

As of now, there's only four seasons, yeah. First and second aired normally, three and four were split up into Part A and Part B, with a winter hiatus in between. Season five's gonna air the same way, I think, and it starts this September.

Lily 07-26-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 573065)
As of now, there's only four seasons, yeah. First and second aired normally, three and four were split up into Part A and Part B, with a winter hiatus in between. Season five's gonna air the same way, I think, and it starts this September.

I am so sorry yall I only watched like half the first episode of Once Upon a Time because I never got into it so I'm so so sorry for doing the immature thing and clogging this thread with unrelated things but PEPPERMINT. PEPPERY MY SIS.

okay Lily Jay is out sorries again yall. and I will now watch the show so I can feel a bit less bad about this interruption.

mysterygirl 08-05-2015 04:21 PM

O. M. G. I just finished the last episode of the fourth season!!! Gahhh!!!! Emma dark! Omigosh Omigosh!!! *panics* *scream hysterically*

Garrett 08-05-2015 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 573635)
O. M. G. I just finished the last episode of the fourth season!!! Gahhh!!!! Emma dark! Omigosh Omigosh!!! *panics* *scream hysterically*

I love OUaT so much, but two things bother me.
1. The way they split the seasons into two parts. Part
a and part b. each part has different antagonists, and a different plot. Season 4 was better at transitioning the parts than season three, where it just jumped from Pan to Wicked Witch of the West (aka Zelena! Who is now alive again ugh)
Make that three problems *glares at all the characters who have come back to life*

2. The entire second half of season 4 had way too many subplots. I wasn't even sure what was happening to all of the characters. And Henry barely talks anymore. And they took away Ruby -_-

3. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS COME BACK TO LIFE. I mean not all of them. But just about every character/bad guy that dies, comes back to life. It's just stupid.
With the exception of:
Corra
Neil (who im 99% sure is dead forever)

maxi 08-06-2015 03:37 AM

I started watching this show again. To be honest, it's like a 7/10 for me. Some of the episodes are really cliche and I know what's going to happen. But some male characters are hot soooooo OOH and also I love the bitchiness between Regina and Emma as well as the Wonderland scenes and the special effects.

lvhamsters 08-06-2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573691)
I started watching this show again. To be honest, it's like a 7/10 for me. Some of the episodes are really cliche and I know what's going to happen. But some male characters are hot soooooo OOH and also I love the bitchiness between Regina and Emma as well as the Wonderland scenes and the special effects.

I agree. The quality of the story line seems to be going slightly downhill and all of the episodes are kind of scatterbrained. The characters have good development though so that's a plus. But by male characters, I must assume you're talking about Hook cause danggg. *.*

Arthurboulos 03-06-2016 10:24 PM

anyone else catch ouat 2nite?

july3girl 03-06-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arthurboulos (Post 581050)
anyone Else Catch Ouat 2nite?

That Was Tonight!?!?!?!

Lavinia 03-07-2016 03:33 PM

It's so hard.

I love all the people in this show. I found myself cussing out at Regina, thankfully no one heard me lol.

Olivinat 05-27-2021 11:56 AM

I like August because She is named after the month that I was born in. AUGUST ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!