The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lena 05-10-2014 09:30 PM

why are twenty year old men i don't know liking my tumblr selfies??

Athenabrain1 05-10-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 532313)
why are twenty year old men i don't know liking my tumblr selfies??

Lol that's creepy...

camikat 05-10-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 532313)
why are twenty year old men i don't know liking my tumblr selfies??

tumblr is strange

Lena 05-10-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 532326)
tumblr is strange

yeah i got that much cx

MaggieMay 05-10-2014 11:33 PM

im so done with everything right now

L.S.Trendom 05-10-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 532331)
im so done with everything right now

*hugs* what's wrong??

MaggieMay 05-10-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 532332)
*hugs* what's wrong??

i really dont know how to explain everything im just really clingy and am having a really hard time seeing that there are people who love me and i was supposed to have fun at my best friend's sleepover but i ended up feeling like shit and this is the worst i've felt for awhile tbh

Lena 05-11-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 532335)
i really dont know how to explain everything im just really clingy and am having a really hard time seeing that there are people who love me and i was supposed to have fun at my best friend's sleepover but i ended up feeling like shit and this is the worst i've felt for awhile tbh

just a reminder that i think you're beautiful and wonderful
everyone has bad days and everyone has flaws but that's because we're human
and it doesn't mean that we're any less perfect, even if we don't feel like it at the moment
(*hugs*)

lvhamsters 05-11-2014 01:30 AM

Hai c: Sorry for what your about to read. If you don't want to, please don't. It's most likely going to be annoying and boring and I'm probably gonna sound really self conceited. But...erm....I just need to let it all out. I tried keeping a journal but I'm terrified someone's going to find it and read it. That wouldn't end well. Anyways....sorry again. If I don't let it out I might explode. Anyways.....so lately I've been really angry and really sad and it's getting difficult to hide. I went through a period of multiple days where people kept asking me what was wrong but I didn't reply. It was one of those things where they ask what's wrong just as a courtesy, not because they really care. And then there's the friend I'm closest with. She was one of the one's who asked me what's wrong. Then a couple days later she saw my scars. Big mistake on my part .-. She asked me what they were and how I got them. I wasn't expecting it so my....lying.. wasn't as great as normal. Usually I can just make an excuse super quickly, but I stuttered and eventually replied with 'i don't know'. She didn't really press on the subject and hasn't brought it up again. I guess I should've told her. I've been wanting someone to find out, truthfully. I don't want to tell them directly, but I do want them to know. I need someone to talk to. I know I have you guys but you won't always be here v.v I just. Bleh. She hasn't been a good friend lately. She hurt my other friend by leading him on and then telling him to go away and I still haven't forgiven her for that yet. aS:DFJAS:DF. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT. Narrowing this down because I'm tired of typing.....I hate life. I hate myself. I'm letting out my anger and sadness on my friends and family. I need to find new friends or just push everyone away and be on my own, which I might be fine with because I've been hating people lately, and I'm sick of everything. Sorry that was so annoying and drama filled and long .-. If none of you respond I don't mind, just as long as I get it out and just as long as someone at least see's it. I don't know why that's a comfort. eh. So how's everyone?

Athenabrain1 05-11-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 532343)
Hai c: Sorry for what your about to read. If you don't want to, please don't. It's most likely going to be annoying and boring and I'm probably gonna sound really self conceited. But...erm....I just need to let it all out. I tried keeping a journal but I'm terrified someone's going to find it and read it. That wouldn't end well. Anyways....sorry again. If I don't let it out I might explode. Anyways.....so lately I've been really angry and really sad and it's getting difficult to hide. I went through a period of multiple days where people kept asking me what was wrong but I didn't reply. It was one of those things where they ask what's wrong just as a courtesy, not because they really care. And then there's the friend I'm closest with. She was one of the one's who asked me what's wrong. Then a couple days later she saw my scars. Big mistake on my part .-. She asked me what they were and how I got them. I wasn't expecting it so my....lying.. wasn't as great as normal. Usually I can just make an excuse super quickly, but I stuttered and eventually replied with 'i don't know'. She didn't really press on the subject and hasn't brought it up again. I guess I should've told her. I've been wanting someone to find out, truthfully. I don't want to tell them directly, but I do want them to know. I need someone to talk to. I know I have you guys but you won't always be here v.v I just. Bleh. She hasn't been a good friend lately. She hurt my other friend by leading him on and then telling him to go away and I still haven't forgiven her for that yet. aS:DFJAS:DF. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT. Narrowing this down because I'm tired of typing.....I hate life. I hate myself. I'm letting out my anger and sadness on my friends and family. I need to find new friends or just push everyone away and be on my own, which I might be fine with because I've been hating people lately, and I'm sick of everything. Sorry that was so annoying and drama filled and long .-. If none of you respond I don't mind, just as long as I get it out and just as long as someone at least see's it. I don't know why that's a comfort. eh. So how's everyone?

First of all, if you think you can trust your friend to keep a secret and really want her to trust you, tell her. Make sure she can sympathize and understand.
Second of all, venting is nothing to be hidden.
Third of all, love yourself. Your scars, hide them all you want.
You hate life? Start doing things you like.
I just suck at comforting people, so I'll just stop now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.