The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Sandy 12-30-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 393372)
Play by play of what happened when I read this post:


;w; *le crying and drinking peppermint tea* *thinks* . . . Sandy replied. Joy. *sniffles*

*reads* *smiles a little at the "It'll be okay" part* *takes a sip RIGHT WHEN I get to your mental image of Sandy-Gollum hugging me* O__O *nearly suffocates on my tea* x___x dkfbkjsbfkjbak!!! *coughs and laughs out loud for a solid minute* X'D X'D X'D X'DD AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA...WHAT THE...WHAT THE FRAP...WHAT....AHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Woooo, man. Oh my gosh, Cass. X'D *takes off glasses and wipes at eyes* Okay...oddly enough, that helped me a lot. o__o I feel...better. Not totally okay again, but, no longer wondering where I put my pocket knife and crying. >_> SO that's a plus, right? <:^D x_x

My gosh...that was so strange how quickly that helped. You know, that's one of the reasons why I luff you so much, Cass, you know that? >w< You never fail to make me laugh when I really need to...

I started laughing when I read your reply too... XDDDD Pffff...
I am SOOOO glad that didn't come out as weird as it looked in my mind. o_O Now I actually can't stop laughing... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK TO ME AT MIDNIGHT. XD XD
I'm super glad that cheered you up. XD If you ever need that, let me know, my mind is usually buzzing with weird randomations like that. o_o Normally I keep them among my real life friends because I never know how they'll be interpreted on the interwebs... CX

That reminded me of the friend I have... she reminds me of you in EVERY way. o_O She's intelligent, wears glasses, is blonde, taller and thinner than me, etc etc.. one day we were sitting by our lockers doing homework, and she took out her apple juice just as these guys from our class came up from the cafeteria to get stuff from THEIR lockers... And of course, me being me, I look over at her, look at the apple juice just as she takes a sip, and say in a very Mitchell-like fashion, "... Drinking pee again, are we?"
She BURSTS out laughing and immediately starts to choke on the apple juice. I'm like, "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE" and scoot away as far as possible because I'm scared she's going to puke up the apple juice on me or something (I have this weird dislike of apples and fruit juice). I mistake her choking for laughter and start laughing hysterically at her, and all the cute guys around me start to laugh WITH me at her, and by then we've formed this little circle around the poor girl, who is still choking on her apple juice... oh god... (*facepalm*) I don't even know...
Me and her get into so many shenanigans... our relationship is pretty much exactly like Travis and Mitchell's... pshhh...

Remember our last gmail convo? XD Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a LOOONG time, except for yesterday, when I made the mistake of going to see Rise of the Guardians with my closest friends. We were cracking during the ENTIRE movie... and then my friend decided to rename it "Rise of the Pedophiles" and I started laughing uncontrollably, and five seconds later when I noted that the Easter Bunny looked evil (which always cracks me up, hands down) she responded with "He looks like the Nesquik thing."
I proceeded to spend the next ten minutes with my hand over my mouth and my other hand plugging my nose to stop laughing in the middle of a public theatre. I was literally crying with laughter--there were tears behind my 3D glasses, and I thought that my nose started bleeding, I was laughing so hard. The sad part was that I didn't even know what Nequik was...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gp7GsYQxBS...quik_bunny.jpghttp://static.tumblr.com/xfwbkur/6Zb...d50027c331.jpg

... aaaannndddd it appears that I have compiled all the recent funny events into one post in a desperate attempt at lols...
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...NgG1qh8p9d.gif
(*scurries away again*) :I

TheAshWolf 12-30-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 393382)
True Facts About the Angler Fish...? o_o

"To the female angler fish, the human male is a very loud, annoying, unnecessarily complicated pair of gonads."

... I see...

AHHHH CRAP CRAP CRAP DELETE DELTE THAT DELTE THAT NOOOOO. WRONG LINK *dies* Please delete your post, too, Cass, before I die of embarrassment. DX

LaurenM 12-30-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 393349)
How do I tell my parents that I might want to be a goth? -_-

It's not like an official term. Nowadays, it's just a way of dressing. You don't have to TELL them. Next time you go clothes-shopping or whatever, you can just choose to buy a black garment if it's not outrageously expensive for no reason. And if they buy clothes for you, you can request to go with them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 393376)
Urgh. I'm so sick of it mum. Really? You call me selfish because I won't share something as silly as a chocolate bar (and I didn't share it because I had the shakes, and when that happens I need sugar or I hyperventilate-.-) and THEN you go and have a cigarette in front of me, and don't even give a fuck if you are potentially giving me cancer. It's not fucking fair. You say its none of my business. It is my business actually. WHen my own mother sends wafts of poisonous life-threatening gases around the place I live, it is my business. I hope I die. I WANT to get cancer. Maybe if I die because of you, you'll actually feel responsible for it. Maybe, just maybe you'll realize what a bad mother and a selfish hypocrite you are and stop smoking. But then again, who am I kidding? You'll make an excuse, squirm your way out of the blame, and sit outside so you can have another fucking cigarette. I used to want you to stop because I cared about you. But not anymore. If you are low enough to put your own family at risk, then why should I care about you? No. Its not about you anymore, its about me, its about my sister, and its about dad. Sure, he smokes too, but he wouldn't if it weren't for you. Every afternoon and every morning you go off "Honey, want a smoke?" in your raspy, disgusting, smoke destroyed voice. And he says yes. Because if he doesn't, he never gets a chance to talk to you. And the odd time when he says no, you like as if he's being an asshole or something? What is wrong with you?
No mum, I don't hate YOU. I hate the smoking. But now, you've become the smoking. You don't have a personality anymore. You don't have a soul. You have smoke.
And I hate the smoke.
I HATE IT!

Well, isn't she a hypocrite? She's being selfish and accuses YOU of being selfish. I don't share chocolate bars anyway and you shouldn't be obliged to do so. Not giving someone a chocolate bar doesn't ruin their health, but smoking does, especially second-hand smoke. Try to get her to smoke outside instead if you can.

TheAshWolf 12-30-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 393388)
true facts about the angler fish

ima bookmark this video it looks interesting

Why don't I just quit KP now? x_x Yeah, that's what I need to do, since I'm NEVER apparently going to live what mistake down. Well now. Great. I'm the biggest idiot on here. Lovely.

Sandy 12-30-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 393389)
Why don't I just quit KP now? x_x Yeah, that's what I need to do, since I'm NEVER apparently going to live what mistake down. Well now. Great. I'm the biggest idiot on here. Lovely.

... You're not an idiot. o_o Just because you posted the wrong link certainly doesn't make you an idiot, it happens all the time to everyone... please don't feel bad about it... I deleted all my other posts, I'm really sorry... really, really sorry.

TheAshWolf 12-30-2012 01:23 AM

Can everyone just please stop talking about ******* angler fish? This is the whole mishap on the crush thread all over again. What the heck.
Why do I even talk to people?

Lily09 12-30-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 393349)
How do I tell my parents that I might want to be a goth? -_-

You don't really have to try and categorize yourself. Just dress however you want, be whoever you want, as long as that type of person isn't harmful. And just ask your parents for darker clothes if you want darker clothes.

Bex 12-30-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 393393)
Can everyone just please stop talking about ******* angler fish? This is the whole mishap on the crush thread all over again. What the heck. Why do I even talk to people?

are you alright AshWolf? We didn't mean to offend you, we're sorry. Here- have a WOT gif
http://makeagif.com/media/12-30-2012/fXyKST.gif

TheAshWolf 12-30-2012 01:32 AM

I'm sorry, everyone. I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. Just ignore me.

L.S.Trendom 12-30-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 393384)
*sincerely wishes NO ONE will quote this message so I can delete it later*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...aoq4o1_400.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLkMA3wn70Q
Nope. The hating yourself part, that's the only part that's true.
That's not your fault, being abandoned… that's their fault. I don't know what's happened, if they chose to leave you, then it sounds like they're blind jerks, to avoid any french.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0En7JZ0KQc

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 393389)
Why don't I just quit KP now? x_x Yeah, that's what I need to do, since I'm NEVER apparently going to live what mistake down. Well now. Great. I'm the biggest idiot on here. Lovely.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...bGp1qbjmdt.gif
NO. Don't even think about leaving. D: You're one of my best friends on here.
And you're not an idiot. You're bloody awesome.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.