The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 415741)
if I'm going to remember /anything/ from my life, there's no. way. in. /hell/. i'm forgetting kp.


hmm
can you play like Merlin or Torchwood
'cause I'm already caught up on Supernatural.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415749)
Don't say that. ;w;

And yeah, Lily, can you put on Doctor Who or Torchwood instead? I...don't like Supernatural. *fully expects you two to rip me to shreds for saying that* <:^D

Yes, sure. *puts on Torchwood for Isaac and Ash*
*plays Supernatural for me on computer*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415750)
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS



IF YOU TWO LEAVE


I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

AND KILL YOU


UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD


don't leave before me... ;__________;

Don't worry they're ducted here.

L.S.Trendom 01-29-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415749)
Don't say that. ;w;

And yeah, Lily, can you put on Doctor Who or Torchwood instead? I...don't like Supernatural. *fully expects you two to rip me to shreds for saying that* <:^D

why not? O.o *no idea why*

I'm not sure if you'd like Torchwood either :P
MAYBE THE MAGICFULLY ELUSIVE SERIES THREE OF SHERLOCK

oh yes
sandy you're not leaving until after ash leaves
ash you're not leaving until after sandy leaves
GOT IT

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:24 PM

NOBODY IS LEAVING
End of story

moonbeam 01-29-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415754)
I'm not gonna leave. XD
I still feel old, though....someone asked me how old I was in a comment and for once I actually remembered my age....and everybody in my life now is like, "SO, YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW, EH? 8D"......and the tour guide lady on the train to the Grand Canyon called me an "old soul" after only about ten words I said to her.....and I've always felt five years older than I actually am at the time...so........djlkbfkjbfk. X_x I FEEEEEL OOOOLLLLDDDD...mreh.

But nah, don't worry, I'm not going to leave. XD

AND NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE BEFORE ME, YOU GOT THAT? I WILL BEAM MYSELF TO CANADIA AND MAKE YOU COME BACK IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME. GOT IT?

XP Ash...
Yep. When I see, like, 9 year olds on here I'm like, "...o.o..." Sometimes I feel too old to be on here, too. :)
But it's fine. Cause this is a grand writing website and there's no reason to leave!

Sandy 01-29-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415754)
I'm not gonna leave. XD
I still feel old, though....someone asked me how old I was in a comment and for once I actually remembered my age....and everybody in my life now is like, "SO, YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW, EH? 8D"......and the tour guide lady on the train to the Grand Canyon called me an "old soul" after only about ten words I said to her.....and I've always felt five years older than I actually am at the time...so........djlkbfkjbfk. X_x I FEEEEEL OOOOLLLLDDDD...mreh.

But nah, don't worry, I'm not going to leave. XD

AND NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE BEFORE ME, YOU GOT THAT? I WILL BEAM MYSELF TO CANADIA AND MAKE YOU COME BACK IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME. GOT IT?

I get the old soul thing all the time. =________________________=
(*Note the epic proportions of that =_= face.*)
Oh lawd, you're learning to drive? x___x Aren't we the same age right now, though? Wait, no, I think you're a year older... I think there's a couple of months where we're the same age, though... o_O Huh. We don't learn to drive for two or three years yet, in the plains of Canadia.
it's funny because i actually live on the Canadian shield, not the plains... It's like living in Sparta as opposed to Athens... *feels Spartan*

We should all make a plan to leave at the exact same time.

and then KidPub will fall to ruin >:^D

I'm leaving sometime after I finish VM. :P
Y'ALL BETTER STAY ON HERE UNTIL THEN

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 415766)
Don't worry they're ducted here.

GOOD



Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 415767)
why not? O.o *no idea why*

I'm not sure if you'd like Torchwood either :P
MAYBE THE MAGICFULLY ELUSIVE SERIES THREE OF SHERLOCK

oh yes
sandy you're not leaving until after ash leaves
ash you're not leaving until after sandy leaves
GOT IT

I AM FOREVER BOUND BY A PARADOX

THE QUESTION IS


WHO IS LEAVING FIRST?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...6zkvo1_500.jpg

Well played, LST.

How shall we escape, Ash?

Sandy 01-29-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonbeam (Post 415770)
XP Ash...
Yep. When I see, like, 9 year olds on here I'm like, "...o.o..." Sometimes I feel too old to be on here, too. :)
But it's fine. Cause this is a grand writing website and there's no reason to leave!

"There's no reason to leave..."
http://5minutebible.com/wp-content/u...ce-300x226.jpg

(*hopes that pic shows up*)

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:33 PM

*duct tapes Sandy next to Ash and LST* PROBLEM SOLVED

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415778)
"There's no reason to leave..."
http://5minutebible.com/wp-content/u...ce-300x226.jpg

(*hopes that pic shows up*)

WHAT THE FUDGE SANDEH THANKS FOR THE nIGHTMARES

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415775)
I get the old soul thing all the time. =________________________=
(*Note the epic proportions of that =_= face.*)
Oh lawd, you're learning to drive? x___x Aren't we the same age right now, though? Wait, no, I think you're a year older... I think there's a couple of months where we're the same age, though... o_O Huh. We don't learn to drive for two or three years yet, in the plains of Canadia.
it's funny because i actually live on the Canadian shield, not the plains... It's like living in Sparta as opposed to Athens... *feels Spartan*

We should all make a plan to leave at the exact same time.

and then KidPub will fall to ruin >:^D

I'm leaving sometime after I finish VM. :P
Y'ALL BETTER STAY ON HERE UNTIL THEN



GOOD





I AM FOREVER BOUND BY A PARADOX

THE QUESTION IS


WHO IS LEAVING FIRST?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...6zkvo1_500.jpg

Well played, LST.

How shall we escape, Ash?

Yes, I am, and it's terrifying. x__x AMERICANS ARE SUCH BAD DRIVERS, MAN. You think Italy is a scary driver, let me tell you...America is SO MUCH WORSE. XD XD DX DX But, yeah, I am. Technically you don't get a learner's permit until you're 15 and 1/2, but I got a heads start since everyone in my family are walking encyclopedias. XD "SO! YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE EVENTUALLY IN TWO YEARS! LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT PARALLEL PARKING, THEN! 8D *rambles*" XD o__o Seriously? Sheeish, Canada makes more sense than America on just about (ABOOT/ABOAT...sorry, couldn't resist XD) everything, doesn't it? o_e

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *insert dA smiley nuuuu! face here*

We shall comply to this paradox. We shall not be able to break this paradox until we're both eighteen. THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL DO. *slams rubber kiddie gavel on table* >:^|

Sandy 01-29-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 415780)
WHAT THE FUDGE SANDEH THANKS FOR THE nIGHTMARES

(*cackles*)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415782)
Yes, I am, and it's terrifying. x__x AMERICANS ARE SUCH BAD DRIVERS, MAN. You think Italy is a scary driver, let me tell you...America is SO MUCH WORSE. XD XD DX DX But, yeah, I am. Technically you don't get a learner's permit until you're 15 and 1/2, but I got a heads start since everyone in my family are walking encyclopedias. XD "SO! YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE EVENTUALLY IN TWO YEARS! LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT PARALLEL PARKING, THEN! 8D *rambles*" XD o__o Seriously? Sheeish, Canada makes more sense than America on just about (ABOOT/ABOAT...sorry, couldn't resist XD) everything, doesn't it? o_e

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *insert dA smiley nuuuu! face here*

We shall comply to this paradox. We shall not be able to break this paradox until we're both eighteen. THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL DO. *slams rubber kiddie gavel on table* >:^|

I run away from every car. e______e I hate cars so much, oh my god.
Like seriously. Hovercrafts are so much more logical. I personally prefer levitation, though.

Y U NO MOVE HERE, THEN!? e_______________________e We have bacon! Er... ham! Bacon ham? WE HAVE A BACON HAM HYBRID! that I have never tried (*attempts to lure people here with strange bacon/ham/"Canadian bacon" hybrid thing that I don't even like but apparently people like bacon so why not*)

Challenge accepted.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.