The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   At the KP Thanksgiving party... (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4480)

Arin 11-25-2015 05:33 PM

At the KP Thanksgiving party...

My first post in a while :P What sorts of scenes would play out at a KP Thanksgiving party?

Lena 11-26-2015 01:16 AM

I feel like there would deeefinitely be a food fight; we're all about ten years old at heart.

HazelHope 11-26-2015 09:32 AM

Fandom-themed dishes everywhere you look.

Frostblaze 11-26-2015 10:48 AM

YES To ALL :'D

Gracithe1andonly 11-26-2015 12:21 PM

I'm bringing bread-crumb tomatoes. I can cut 'em real elegantly n' stuff. And they'd be gold in the food fight :D

I still dunk my face into the mashed potatoes.

Madie, would I be right in assuming that you would be screaming "I CAN FEEL THE DRAWWW" at the top of your lungs the second that the action of the food fight dies down.

That incites more food fighting.

T.Longmire 11-26-2015 03:10 PM

I think it would just be cool if every kp user ever came to one huge party and we could all reminisce and meet each other and stuff

FrostBittenKitten 12-06-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.Longmire (Post 577303)
I think it would just be cool if every kp user ever came to one huge party and we could all reminisce and meet each other and stuff

Ya but i doubt that would ever happen :(

AlgebraAddict 12-06-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 577295)
I'm bringing bread-crumb tomatoes. I can cut 'em real elegantly n' stuff. And they'd be gold in the food fight :D

I still dunk my face into the mashed potatoes.

Madie, would I be right in assuming that you would be screaming "I CAN FEEL THE DRAWWW" at the top of your lungs the second that the action of the food fight dies down.

That incites more food fighting.

heyyy this is besides the point but I take latin class at my school and your signature should probably be non timeo or something because I'm assuming you're trying to say that you are not afraid, but really it's a badly translated version of "I am not scaring" like in the context of you scaring someone else. Long story short, don't trust google translate with your life. (I'm sorry for being a know-it-all wow)

edit: also another cool option would be "nihil timeo" which means "I fear nothing".

Gracithe1andonly 12-16-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 577463)
heyyy this is besides the point but I take latin class at my school and your signature should probably be non timeo or something because I'm assuming you're trying to say that you are not afraid, but really it's a badly translated version of "I am not scaring" like in the context of you scaring someone else. Long story short, don't trust google translate with your life. (I'm sorry for being a know-it-all wow)

edit: also another cool option would be "nihil timeo" which means "I fear nothing".

whoa idk whether you're farther along in Latin than I am (I don't trust google translate at all, don't you worry, I take Latin classes too and was going off of that) but I was going with the passive voice of "terreo terrere" which means "to scare," but in the passive I think it means, not "I scare" but "I am scared."

the "sum" is just adding emphasis

the "non" is kinda obvious.

IF I AM STILL INCORRECT PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE NOW I AM HAVING LATIN IDENTITY CRISIS

DO I KNOW LATIN

;.;

but "nihil timeo" is actually a REALLY cool other option

I will consider that

AlgebraAddict 12-16-2015 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 577650)
whoa idk whether you're farther along in Latin than I am (I don't trust google translate at all, don't you worry, I take Latin classes too and was going off of that) but I was going with the passive voice of "terreo terrere" which means "to scare," but in the passive I think it means, not "I scare" but "I am scared."

the "sum" is just adding emphasis

the "non" is kinda obvious.

IF I AM STILL INCORRECT PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE NOW I AM HAVING LATIN IDENTITY CRISIS

DO I KNOW LATIN

;.;

but "nihil timeo" is actually a REALLY cool other option

I will consider that

ohhhhh passiveness okay proceed don't mind me xDDD that took me a while to get