The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Twi-Hards (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Renesmee & Jacob (don't read this if u haven't read BD!) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=95)

Neb503 12-31-2008 07:20 AM

YAY! :D I love it when she finds out, and she just goes "YOU NAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!?!?!" lol. *Ignores other kidpubbers screams of terror at the horrable typo/ spelling error creature he created*

Katie 12-31-2008 09:48 AM

Ha ha ha! Yeah, that was pretty funny! Bella ALWAYS overreacts.

Redhead 12-31-2008 01:05 PM

ya, lol. it was funny...
omg, if they had a kid, they should name it Cullen. C'mon, how awesome a name is Cullen Black? or Masen (y know, eddie's last name when he was still alive). Masen Black.

peacelovefaith 03-06-2009 05:29 PM

No no no no

Jacob would never never ever even consider naming his child after a "leech," even if they are getting better friend... kind of.

Natashaannalibby 04-11-2009 06:41 PM

Great end to the love triangle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carissa (Post 1996)
I agree. Now that Bella's a vamp she doesn't love Jake anymore. But now that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee he could care less if Bella loved him or not. Renesmee is the center of his existence, not Bella. I think the pairing was a bit odd, but I like it anyway. Now they'll all be together!

Yeah, I love it! But there are like, so many people who think it's stupid and disgusting. I think it's great! :)

Kiwara 05-07-2009 11:56 PM

Really? I feel bad for jacob! Now he has to deal with a freaky kid and poor Leah!

Rachel 06-12-2009 07:30 PM

I HATE Renesmee!! She's just an freaky demon spawn who wasn't successful in killing Bella! I'd like her more if she actually did... I hate Bella too.
I thought Jake should have imprinted on Leah. Leah was awesome, and so was Jake. They'd have been perfect together!

dustfinger 06-12-2009 09:20 PM

Thats so not true rachel! Nessy wasn't intentionally trying to kill/hurt Bella. What do you have against Bella? Maybe your just jealous of her...
Jacobs a jerk! Whats his problem?!?! He makes Bella feel terrible in eclipse and he complains to much, his part in BD is to long. Leahs a crying whimp, i guess your right then...Jacob and Leah would be good for each other. Did you know Vanessa Ann Hudgens wants to play as leah in the movie!?!?!

Rachel 06-13-2009 04:21 PM

Jealous of Bella?? She's an idiot who values other's lives above hers and she doesn't deserve Jacob's love!! Edward, she can have. JAKE IS SO MUCH COOLER!!!
HE IS NOT A JERK!!! He's funny!! Bella had it all coming. SHE'S SO STUPID!! I would destroy her if I had the chance!!!
Leah is not a wimp. Did you read anything she said in Breaking Dawn? Her ex could hear her thoughts, and she still loved him! Hello, awkward... and he didn't even leave her on purpose. Jake and Leah would have been perfect.
So what if Renesmee wasn't TRYING to hurt Bella? That just makes me hate her more! She's a freaky half-vampire half-human hybrid whose existance goes against the rules of nature.

AgencyMagic 05-29-2010 02:28 AM

i think it's cute, but when i first imagined i was like . . . "BAHAHAHA! EDWARDS GONNA BE JACOBS FATHER-IN-LAW IF THEY GET MARRIED! AND BELLA'S GONNA BE JACOBS MOTHER IN LAW! BAHAHAHA!!" just imagine it.

But it's really really cute! i mean i agree, the perfect ending. Edward and Jake can both be a part of her life . . . but now Edward will have to think of Jacob as a son . . .