The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 12-03-2011 11:00 AM

Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain.
 
So, this is how it works. For the title of your post, put an emotion, like ANGER, JOY, EXCITEMENT, FEAR. Then write how you feel.


Vent vent vent!

SeptemberLove 12-03-2011 05:05 PM

Destructive :/
 
I'm mean to everyone. Not that I insult them, but I'm just so... silent... that it's offending. People thinkit's personal and feel like I dno't want to talk to them specifically. D:

Plus this guy that I liked asked me out, and I said no all mean annoyed like even though I really wanted to go with him. :eek:

This si a really good idea for a thread, though.

AlgebraAddict 12-03-2011 05:15 PM

Jealousy
 
I don't know why I'm so jealous of my sister. It's just that she's so awesome to everyone. She's two years younger than me, but she looks and acts pretty maturely. While I get annoyed easily, she's kind and sweet and loves children. She also does not very well in her studies, but is pretty and athletic. I'm just the quiet, sullen, evil older sister who is an excellent scholar and can play the piano and doesn't like flowers in particular. What's with me?

SeptemberLove 12-03-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 214882)
I don't know why I'm so jealous of my sister. It's just that she's so awesome to everyone. She's two years younger than me, but she looks and acts pretty maturely. While I get annoyed easily, she's kind and sweet and loves children. She also does not very well in her studies, but is pretty and athletic. I'm just the quiet, sullen, evil older sister who is an excellent scholar and can play the piano and doesn't like flowers in particular. What's with me?

Meh, I'm the youngest. For me, it changes a LOT. Sometimes quiet and sullen, and other times, I'm loud, hyper, and dancey. :P

I don't know how to change how I feel, so I guess I can't really help you either. :/

AlgebraAddict 12-03-2011 06:32 PM

I don't know... my sister has this knack for being glamorous. I'm the person in the background. I like being dramatic and I want to be a musician and a singer and an actress, but I'm not glamorous exactly... my mood changes, too, but I'm never exactly the same level of glamorous that my sis is.

GabiDi 12-03-2011 08:31 PM

Confused
 
Guys.

That's it.

AlgebraAddict 12-03-2011 09:14 PM

Sad, Angry, Jealous
 
My mom told me just an hour ago that we're having a christmas carol singalong at our house tomorrow morning. She gave me a list of songs to play, but I didn't even have a piano book of christmas carols! So then she bought a book of them, and they didn't have them on my level, and I can't learn ten carols four books above my level in just a few hours. Now I don't know what to do because everyone in my family but me will be playing and everyone knows I play the best in the family, and I'm so sad that I can't, and angry that I was never told and that I will have to be sitting in my room while my whole family plays, and jealous that everyone will clap for my sister and my brother and my parents while I sit in the corner. :(:mad::(:mad:

Lily09 12-03-2011 09:21 PM

AA, I'm so sorry! I don't know what to say. Just... explain to your mom, maybe?

SeptemberLove 12-03-2011 10:40 PM

*cooes*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 215135)
My mom told me just an hour ago that we're having a christmas carol singalong at our house tomorrow morning. She gave me a list of songs to play, but I didn't even have a piano book of christmas carols! So then she bought a book of them, and they didn't have them on my level, and I can't learn ten carols four books above my level in just a few hours. Now I don't know what to do because everyone in my family but me will be playing and everyone knows I play the best in the family, and I'm so sad that I can't, and angry that I was never told and that I will have to be sitting in my room while my whole family plays, and jealous that everyone will clap for my sister and my brother and my parents while I sit in the corner. :(:mad::(:mad:

D: So sorry! That's awful... poor AA.

AlgebraAddict 12-03-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 215143)
AA, I'm so sorry! I don't know what to say. Just... explain to your mom, maybe?

Yeah, I did, and she's just all, "Well then don't play!"

So... yeah...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.