The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 07-30-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 324541)
Mom finally admitted it today.

She loves my sister instead of me.

I guess I've known this for a long time, but I was still surprised when she said it. I guess, I thought -- I hoped -- that maybe I would be wrong.

Now. I just feel cold.

If your mom is like thatů AA is right. She doesn't deserve you. :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 324704)
I hate my soccer cleats. -____- But they're new, so I can't just throw them away. Maybe I just haven't broken them in yet, but the blisters on my feet are getting a tad annoying now. Anyone know any good anti-itch creams (for my cut up legs from soccer), and how to get rid of blisters without poking them with a needle? I have nine of them, but only five are raised up. :/

MREH! >.<

Try these links which I've never used before :p:
http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...-blisters1.htm
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com...-blisters.html
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...home-treatment

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 324764)
I hate the Internet now.

YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, nearly EVERY SINGLE lyrics site....they've been swamped with scam ads that target the scum of the earth. "Like Asian women? [picture of girl with breasts the size of watermelons] These girls desperately want a husband! Click here to chat with them!" Also, there are other ridiculous scams. They used to pop up here and there, but now it's EVERY OTHER AD. And they all bounce around the screen and are REALLY distracting and stupid. "YOUR IP HAD BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE IPAD! Click here to redeem your prize!" These ads are EVERYWHERE. ;_; I can't go to any of my favorite sites without getting bombarded with them. And, under each ad, it says, "ads not my this site"..........WHAT THE FRAPPING TOP HATS DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? O___O They can't control what ads pop up?! That's ridiculous!!!!!!!

I'm sick of everything in this world being driven by dishonest people and scams. I want to go back to the day when YouTube wasn't owned by Google and didn't have ads. I want to go back to when Hulu's ads only lasted 30 seconds, and there was only 1 per video. I want to go back to when the Internet was a place where I could relax. -__-

Get an adblocker. They're freaking awesome and block most ads. :P I don't think it'd help with Youtube or Hulu ads, though.

GabiDi 07-30-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 324764)
I hate the Internet now.

YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, nearly EVERY SINGLE lyrics site....they've been swamped with scam ads that target the scum of the earth. "Like Asian women? [picture of girl with breasts the size of watermelons] These girls desperately want a husband! Click here to chat with them!" Also, there are other ridiculous scams. They used to pop up here and there, but now it's EVERY OTHER AD. And they all bounce around the screen and are REALLY distracting and stupid. "YOUR IP HAD BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE IPAD! Click here to redeem your prize!" These ads are EVERYWHERE. ;_; I can't go to any of my favorite sites without getting bombarded with them. And, under each ad, it says, "ads not my this site"..........WHAT THE FRAPPING TOP HATS DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? O___O They can't control what ads pop up?! That's ridiculous!!!!!!!

I'm sick of everything in this world being driven by dishonest people and scams. I want to go back to the day when YouTube wasn't owned by Google and didn't have ads. I want to go back to when Hulu's ads only lasted 30 seconds, and there was only 1 per video. I want to go back to when the Internet was a place where I could relax. -__-

Use AZ lyrics, it only has one ad at the very bottom and is super free of popups...

Wait, you have ads on Netflix? o.O I use Netflix all the time and never have ads.

LaurenM 07-30-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 324704)
I hate my soccer cleats. -____- But they're new, so I can't just throw them away. Maybe I just haven't broken them in yet, but the blisters on my feet are getting a tad annoying now. Anyone know any good anti-itch creams (for my cut up legs from soccer), and how to get rid of blisters without poking them with a needle? I have nine of them, but only five are raised up. :/

MREH! >.<

Meh. I get those all the time. Blisters, I mean. I just scratch Ghent and let them turn to scars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 324764)
I hate the Internet now.

YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, nearly EVERY SINGLE lyrics site....they've been swamped with scam ads that target the scum of the earth. "Like Asian women? [picture of girl with breasts the size of watermelons] These girls desperately want a husband! Click here to chat with them!" Also, there are other ridiculous scams. They used to pop up here and there, but now it's EVERY OTHER AD. And they all bounce around the screen and are REALLY distracting and stupid. "YOUR IP HAD BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE IPAD! Click here to redeem your prize!" These ads are EVERYWHERE. ;_; I can't go to any of my favorite sites without getting bombarded with them. And, under each ad, it says, "ads not my this site"..........WHAT THE FRAPPING TOP HATS DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? O___O They can't control what ads pop up?! That's ridiculous!!!!!!!

I'm sick of everything in this world being driven by dishonest people and scams. I want to go back to the day when YouTube wasn't owned by Google and didn't have ads. I want to go back to when Hulu's ads only lasted 30 seconds, and there was only 1 per video. I want to go back to when the Internet was a place where I could relax. -__-

I don't have such ads on YouTube, but this PPTV window always pops up with these disgusting pictures.

nngo 07-31-2012 12:53 PM

I've seen so much ads, I can't even care anymore. So it's all good for me.

GabiDi 07-31-2012 02:47 PM

My friend just told me that my crush is smoking pot... and I just don't. I mean, I can't...
I don't know.

07-31-2012 02:58 PM

Scared to Death. D:
 
Next week I have to go get my sports physical updated, and you have to get your cholesterol taken. I'm okay with needles, but I am absolutely terrified of the cholesterol thingies. D: It hurts sooooo bad, and last time the nurse wasn't very good, so she had to prick my finger like three times before any blood came out. D:::::

nngo 07-31-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 325048)
Next week I have to go get my sports physical updated, and you have to get your cholesterol taken. I'm okay with needles, but I am absolutely terrified of the cholesterol thingies. D: It hurts sooooo bad, and last time the nurse wasn't very good, so she had to prick my finger like three times before any blood came out. D:::::

The thing with the nurse happened to me. I stood there and waited for about two minutes for them to get my blood. I don't think that the test will hurt that much.

07-31-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 325049)
The thing with the nurse happened to me. I stood there and waited for about two minutes for them to get my blood. I don't think that the test will hurt that much.

And it doesn't help when they just slap the bandaid on instead of putting it on right. :/ My feet look absolutely disgusting with the blisters on TOP of my toes. That's just ridiculous. -___-

Sandy 07-31-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 325047)
My friend just told me that my crush is smoking pot... and I just don't. I mean, I can't...
I don't know.

:/ Every guy here smokes pot... it's only a big deal if you're really against it, although it is a gateway to other bad behaviors...

GabiDi 07-31-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 325052)
:/ Every guy here smokes pot... it's only a big deal if you're really against it, although it is a gateway to other bad behaviors...

I am. I just... I don't know, it's hard to say exactly how I feel about it. I don't want him to hurt himself. And I also feel... let down in some ways... because I still do like him but I don't want to.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.