The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 05:54 AM

Random:

Scramble the letters in "Santa" and you get "Satan"...
8D

maxi 12-01-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370721)
Me? Held down? How so? o.0

Held down meaning that you can't stay down, crying. You'll be happy soon. :)

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 370723)
Held down meaning that you can't stay down, crying. You'll be happy soon. :)

Oh. Well, yeah, I'll be fine. Not sure when it'll be "happy" (I'm kind of forgetting what happy is... ._.), but I'll be fine.

maxi 12-01-2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370725)
Oh. Well, yeah, I'll be fine. Not sure when it'll be "happy" (I'm kind of forgetting what happy is... ._.), but I'll be fine.

._. I wish I could help. ;w;

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 370726)
._. I wish I could help. ;w;

<:^J You've helped me just by listening to my blubbering. Just by being there. Thank you, Max...you don't know how much that means.

maxi 12-01-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370727)
<:^J You've helped me just by listening to my blubbering. Just by being there. Thank you, Max...you don't know how much that means.

:^J It is alright, Ash. :D I would love to help with ANYTHING at all.

LaurenM 12-01-2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370713)
...............What's it like to have a mother...? ;w;

I don't...I can't even...I can't even COMPREHEND the concept.

I can make my own planet, plan out and understand every little detail of it, and actually make it jell with some scientific facts, I can ace most of the tests I take, I can tell you all about nearly every kind of animal you can name, I understand stuff most people don't learn until they're in their 30s...and yet, I can't even understand the basic concept of a mother. How do you cling to someone who's just not there? How do you take solace in their memory when you can't even remember their voice without someone playing a recording for you? This usually doesn't bother me at all...you can't miss what you never had.....and yet.......here are the tears. Here is the pain.

Wait...you don't have a mother?
Maybe a skyrl (IPOD PLEASE STOP CORRECTING IT TO SKYROCKET) will open up to Troodainia soon (:

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 370729)
Wait...you don't have a mother?
Maybe a skyrl (IPOD PLEASE STOP CORRECTING IT TO SKYROCKET) will open up to Troodainia soon (:

Well, I obviously had a mother at one point in my life...they didn't bury an old shoe in the backyard and up popped me. Nor did they find a baby hippo alongside the highway and it suddenly grew blond hair and turned into an Ashley. (As one of my relatives used to tell me when I was little and therefore gullible. XD "ERMAHGERSH I'M A HIPPO NUUUUUUUUU!!! ;w; I dun liek hippos...they're scary..." "Ashley, you're not a hippo. Stop telling her that. ._.")

I'd make a HORRIBLE mother...o_e gosh, I don't even know what a mother is supposed to DO, let alone how to be good at it. I think I'm going to stick to raising puppies and birds and other animals and never ever have actual kids. XD

;w; Yes, that would be helpful.....and maybe this time Heckata won't throw me off a cliff...*see Charbretta thread's recent posts for more details on THAT...X'D* Skyrocket, eh? That made me laugh...

maxi 12-01-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370734)
D8 DUN TELL PEOPLE. *flails* *glances wearily at guests who might be stalkers* Paranoiaaaaaaaa... >_>

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----So freaking sorry. D8 want me to delete it?

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 370735)
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----So freaking sorry. D8 want me to delete it?

It's okay. <:^D Yes, please. x_x *hides under coffee table, armed with my pocket knife*

*le fail keyboard smiley is a fail*