The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 12-23-2012 02:30 AM

GUISE.

(*vote please*)

http://www.kidpub.com/poll/how-long-...comment-317735

EmmaR 12-23-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 383743)
I'm wondering how something that's inappropriate could be nostalgic. XD

I'm listening to a game soundtrack. X3 Almost all of its songs are nostalgic to me.

Oh, no, Spring Awakening isn't nostalgic at all (thank God). It was an unrelated musing.

I get nostalgia from music too! I almost started crying during study hall because the instructor started playing a piano version of this song, which is from a movie that I used to watch every night (or close to every night) when I was little. Also, these songs are really nostalgic for me.

Owen-L 12-23-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 383745)
>_< It is bugging me.

You'll feel better soon. Don't worry. >.<

maxi 12-23-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 383748)
You'll feel better soon. Don't worry. >.<

no i won't. she was the perfect friend.

Owen-L 12-23-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 383747)
Oh, no, Spring Awakening isn't nostalgic at all (thank God). It was an unrelated musing.

I get nostalgia from music too! I almost started crying during study hall because the instructor started playing a piano version of this song, which is from a movie that I used to watch every night (or close to every night) when I was little. Also, these songs are really nostalgic for me.

Oh. XD My mistake.

The first song is blocked in my country. *facepalm*

Those two songs... are awesome. X3

Owen-L 12-23-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 383749)
no i won't. she was the perfect friend.

You will. You can't feel sad all your life just because of that one thing. >.<

EmmaR 12-23-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 383751)
Oh. XD My mistake.

The first song is blocked in my country. *facepalm*

Those two songs... are awesome. X3

The first song? Walking in the Air from the endearing animated movie Snowman? O_o
I KNOW! I love Renaissance SO MUCH. She has SUCH a beautiful voice. My dad used to sing Vincent to me before I went to sleep, so it's a special song.

EmmaR 12-23-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 383753)
You will. You can't feel sad all your life just because of that one thing. >.<

Tell that to my friend. A girl broke up with him and he's still in a period of intense mourning.
It was over a year ago.

rebecca 12-23-2012 02:43 AM

He really needs to get over himself.

EmmaR 12-23-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 383759)
He really needs to get over himself.

I know. They BOTH need to get over themselves.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.