The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 12-29-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 393001)
So I was texting max, and I said, "this must be costing you a fortune. Sorry." And then he said, "Yeah but it's worth every cent <3" AWWWWWW

he's like the nicest guy I knowwww

Yep..... :)

bookworm1999 12-29-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 393005)
._.
;____;

What's the matter? Did I offend you?

maxi 12-29-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 393007)
Yep..... :)

This isn't about me, Kendra. :(

lvhamsters 12-29-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 393001)
So I was texting max, and I said, "this must be costing you a fortune. Sorry." And then he said, "Yeah but it's worth every cent <3" AWWWWWW

he's like the nicest guy I knowwww

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^o^ Socute!

maxi 12-29-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 393009)
What's the matter? Did I offend you?

Exactly...

TheAshWolf 12-29-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 393014)
Exactly...

Max.......are you alright? O_o You've been a little...sensitive...lately.

bookworm1999 12-29-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 393014)
Exactly...

What!? I'm sorry there was no intention of offense, I don't see how I could have but.... I'm sorry D:

maxi 12-29-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 393020)
Max.......are you alright? O_o You've been a little...sensitive...lately.

Sensitive? What? 0_o
Haha, that would be weird me being sensitive.

maxi 12-29-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 393025)
What!? I'm sorry there was no intention of offense, I don't see how I could have but.... I'm sorry D:

Maybe I'm just dumb at replying...
...yeah, that's it. :)
Ugh, I'm sorry. I have been acting differnetly; I think my sleepiness have changed my personality a bit. 0_0

bookworm1999 12-29-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 393010)
This isn't about me, Kendra. :(

I know, I was just agreeing that it was cute.... I should probably go, I m confusing... everyone.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.