The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

camikat 05-29-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 585115)
I had better grammar back then than I do now tbh

but like there's like 7 billion people and like 30 kidpubbers I just

honestly? same. i remember i was so violently against chatspeak and improper grammar/capitalization and now i do it all the time

i know man!! it's such a small world it's so wild

Jesse 05-29-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 585116)
honestly? same. i remember i was so violently against chatspeak and improper grammar/capitalization and now i do it all the time

i know man!! it's such a small world it's so wild

Tell Maggie I said hi or tell her to come on for a little bit I haven't talked to her in forever :-)

honestly we just need another one of those reunions that we had in like 2012, I haven't seen Lizzie in a while and yeah I just need to see everyone again

camikat 05-29-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 585117)
Tell Maggie I said hi or tell her to come on for a little bit I haven't talked to her in forever :-)

honestly we just need another one of those reunions that we had in like 2012, I haven't seen Lizzie in a while and yeah I just need to see everyone again

yeah totally!!

i actually missed the 2012 reunion i think, i remember everyone talking about it but i don't remember actually being a part of it. i follow a good amount of kp people on social media but yeah i haven't talked to anyone in such a long time we really should do another prom/reunion/thing like that

also i just realized i hit 8100 posts (insert party popper emoji here since im on my laptop)

Jesse 05-29-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 585118)
yeah totally!!

i actually missed the 2012 reunion i think, i remember everyone talking about it but i don't remember actually being a part of it. i follow a good amount of kp people on social media but yeah i haven't talked to anyone in such a long time we really should do another prom/reunion/thing like that

also i just realized i hit 8100 posts (insert party popper emoji here since im on my laptop)

Yeah I didn't go to it either because I wasn't really an oldie at that point
A Flockdraw reunion would be amazing if there were enough people on

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 <-- idk if the emojis will show up

camikat 05-29-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 585119)
Yeah I didn't go to it either because I wasn't really an oldie at that point
A Flockdraw reunion would be amazing if there were enough people on

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 <-- idk if the emojis will show up

yeah dude...flockdraw was so fun
were you there when everyone used tinychat?? it was basically like a huge skype call and we'd just talk for hours

they did!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Lily09 05-29-2016 09:44 PM

ive never been to a reunion. huh.

ooh i remember flockdraw and tinychat. i'd literally be up at 3 am flockdrawing on my laptop and hoping my parents wouldnt catch me.

Jesse 05-29-2016 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 585120)
yeah dude...flockdraw was so fun
were you there when everyone used tinychat?? it was basically like a huge skype call and we'd just talk for hours

they did!!! ������������

I used Skype but i don't think I ever did a tinychat
That could also be cool I really only did a Skype with Max and Owen a couple of times



��
��
�� ��
^selfie of me so youre prepared for a video chat

anyways it's really late where I am so good night it was cool talking to everyone ��

Jesse 05-29-2016 09:48 PM

wait the emojis didn't show up I think editing a post breaks it
👀
👃
👄🤘
^my selfie

camikat 05-29-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 585121)
ive never been to a reunion. huh.

ooh i remember flockdraw and tinychat. i'd literally be up at 3 am flockdrawing on my laptop and hoping my parents wouldnt catch me.

omg yeah it'd be super late and i'd be up talking with people on here, good times

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 585122)
I used Skype but i don't think I ever did a tinychat
That could also be cool I really only did a Skype with Max and Owen a couple of times



��
��
�� ��
^selfie of me so youre prepared for a video chat

anyways it's really late where I am so good night it was cool talking to everyone ��

i used skype sometimes to talk to people but i dont think i ever did a video chat...omg eli do u remember i think it was you, max, and me did a word war on skype once? i could be wrong

wow i've never talked to a bunch of question marks before, should be interesting

good night!!

camikat 05-29-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 585123)
wait the emojis didn't show up I think editing a post breaks it
��
��
����
^my selfie

ah ok i see it now. good selfie 10/10


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.