The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Contests (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Lying Contest (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1253)

Westie_Lover 04-06-2011 07:20 PM

The Lying Contest

In this contest, I challenge you
the kidpubber
to LIE
LIE LIE
give me your most believeable lie

someone has just met you online and in order to preserve your identity u make up a lie, now remember this person is a little sketchy so u have to make this the most believeable lie ever.

so make up the biggest, most elaborate lie you can think of
(i.e: I have tuberculosis and i have a year to live so i can't give you my phone number, or I have a really wierd finger disease and i can't type for more than four hours a day)
post your entry in the comments below

SilverRipple 04-06-2011 09:09 PM

Westie! :d :d :d

Lily09 04-06-2011 09:11 PM

Ahh! I just got in trouble, so, my computer is getting taken away! My parents said I have like 1 minute left and that's the amount to shut down my computer! See ya!

ivory 04-06-2011 09:39 PM

I am so devastated right now! My mom got into a car accident this afternoon and the doctors are saying that she might die in three days. :( I'm getting lots of friend and family support, but it isn't enough to save my mom. This honestly isn't a joke, so please pray!

GabiDi 04-07-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivory (Post 99303)
I am so devastated right now! My mom got into a car accident this afternoon and the doctors are saying that she might die in three days. :( I'm getting lots of friend and family support, but it isn't enough to save my mom. This honestly isn't a joke, so please pray!

(Hope that was a lie... :eek:)

Oh, gosh...my computer has a virus that will send with IMs...you'll probably get it. But we're friends enough that you don't care, right? (:p)

moonbeam 04-08-2011 02:33 PM

Lie?

Okay, okay, okay. This isn't a lie, but it's funny... BAUiwjerpigdaksdflhjsygfhadioukbm,ahldjkfhaklsdfhl adsfhalsdkfjlhadvmn akjxckvhna ruhfwDJSNXEIUWdjklsfhkaisdo;kxcm adfwqiocmnwqdbncmsjs!!!!

Are you humored?

StellaNightshade 04-08-2011 02:51 PM

*I will post something funny, and a lie!*

The lie (Even though I actually have don't this before!)- Oh my god... I am sorry, but I just got grounded for like 3 weeks for knocking over my mum's fav. picture of her and my dad! The glass shattered and some of it split the photo... It was the original copy..... Sorry. Bye!!!

The funny: CREEPER PERSON LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Goodbye!

shadowtide 04-08-2011 05:20 PM

Sorry... I have swim practice in five minutes... so I have to go. Gods, I'm going to be so late. :/ TTYL, bye!!!

lol That's actually not a lie... :p

earthshiphelen 04-08-2011 05:34 PM

Oh gosh. Ivory I hope thats a lie. If its not i hope everything will be ok for your mom and you!!!

Lenni 04-08-2011 06:06 PM

We just found my cat after she was lost for six days but now we have to go to the vet to she if she's alright! Got to go!
(that's a lie, by the way. My cat's fine)