The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Video Games. :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2220)

cloudwriter 01-16-2012 07:10 PM

Video Games. :D

Talk about the best video games here, share tips on how to beat the game etc. (:

My personal favorite is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. It has a ton of action, but it's not impossible to beat (I find the first two Harry Potter games impossible to beat...) Plus you get to play as different characters including Harry, Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Neville, Ginny, Professor Mcgonagall, and Molly Weasley.

(I didn't know where else to put this....:P)

BlueMi 01-16-2012 07:13 PM

I'm not a huge gamer, but I enjoy simple games such as the original Pacman and Digdug. ^_____^

I also like to play Wii Sports, and lots of the Lego Games. I know it's nerdy, but I love Lego Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. :3

cloudwriter 01-16-2012 07:15 PM

I love the Lego Games too. :P I don't play a lot, especially not if it's fighting (I get freaked out and run and hide. :P) But HP 7 Part 2 surprised me there. :D I wish they'd come out with more Lego Games.....

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2012 07:16 PM

Lego Star Wars is fun… ^_^

I don't play video games too much. I'm lazy. :P They also start to bore me a bit. "Currently" (*coughIstoppedlikeafewmonthsago*), I'm partially through Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Kingdom Hearts. (Kingdom Hearts is awesome. :P) Also never finished Pokemon Platinum.

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL IS THE BEST GAME EVAH :^DDDD
But ours is broken. T-T

Meh ramble. Dig Dug is epik. :P I fail at Pacman.

BlueMi 01-16-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 237476)
I love the Lego Games too. :P I don't play a lot, especially not if it's fighting (I get freaked out and run and hide. :P) But HP 7 Part 2 surprised me there. :D I wish they'd come out with more Lego Games.....

Yeah, me too. :D

I knoooow. It took me so long to figure out how the dueling thing worked. I kept just hiding behind the shield for like, twenty minutes, trying to figure out what Dumbledore-token meant when he said: "Use the color spell that they're using." x3

BlueMi 01-16-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 237479)
Lego Star Wars is funů ^_^

I don't play video games too much. I'm lazy. :P They also start to bore me a bit. "Currently" (*coughIstoppedlikeafewmonthsago*), I'm partially through Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Kingdom Hearts. (Kingdom Hearts is awesome. :P) Also never finished Pokemon Platinum.

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL IS THE BEST GAME EVAH :^DDDD
But ours is broken. T-T

Meh ramble. Dig Dug is epik. :P I fail at Pacman.

I'm pretty good at Pacman, but I fail at Digdug. :3 THOSE FREAKING DRAGON THINGS ALWAYS KILLS ME BEFORE I CAN MAKE THEM POP. :P

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2012 07:20 PM

I beat my dad's high score on my first try >:^D

Lily09 01-16-2012 07:22 PM

I sucked at Runescape and stopped at lvl 22. It got boring when my bro left.

AlgebraAddict 01-16-2012 07:51 PM

The only real video game I've ever played was A Series of Misfortunate Events. It... was AWESOME.

TheMoonWakedWolf 01-16-2012 07:57 PM

*raises hand*

I fail at video games. 8D

The only video games I really play are the LoZ, (I just got the newest one. 8DDDDD). I want to play my brothers' games, but they always say, "No. You're too young." or "No. It's rated M." or "No. You'll just mess it up."

D:<