The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Vocaloid (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3350)

camikat 04-13-2013 05:27 PM

Vocaloid

Vocaloid is a voice synthesizer developed by Yamaha. There are different characters for different voices, and they sing mostly in Japanese. I think anyone can download the software.

Sooooooo, are there any other Vocaloid fans on KP? My favorite characters are Teto (technically she's not vocaloid but oh well. Teto Territory is one of my favorite songs), Rin (MELTDOWN IS AMAZING) and Gumi (Ten-Face is awesome). Luka is good as well. Hatsune Miku is pretty cool.

I just noticed there are no male characters up there. Uh...Len is okay? I think his voice is too high pitched, but a lot of people really like him.

So, discuss, I guess? I'm not the best at making threads...

Owen-L 04-13-2013 05:51 PM

I love Vocaloid! I've only heard a few songs though. >.<

camikat 04-13-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 450063)
I love Vocaloid! I've only heard a few songs though. >.<

Which ones? :3

Owen-L 04-13-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 450065)
Which ones? :3

Triple Baka, Matryoshka and a few other ones I forgot the name of.

camikat 04-13-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 450067)
Triple Baka, Matryoshka and a few other ones I forgot the name of.

I've heard those. Matryoshka is really good, but it depends on who sings it.

CosmoCat 04-13-2013 09:43 PM

OMPJ, you did NOT just make a Vocaloid thread. 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D *dies of joy* I could seriously rant all year about Vocaloids, my favorite Vocaloid songs, Vocaloid cosplays, ect. (like I'm about to do XD) and I'm SOOOOO GLAD THAT SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET KNOWS WHAT A VOCALOID IS!!!!! So what's everybody's favorite Vocaloid song? (Assuming you've heard of them and their songs...) My list could go on forever so I won't put you through that yet. ^_^' OTHER PEOPLE LIKE VOCALOIDS! I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!! 8D 8D 8D

camikat 04-13-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 450091)
OMPJ, you did NOT just make a Vocaloid thread. 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D *dies of joy* I could seriously rant all year about Vocaloids, my favorite Vocaloid songs, Vocaloid cosplays, ect. (like I'm about to do XD) and I'm SOOOOO GLAD THAT SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET KNOWS WHAT A VOCALOID IS!!!!! So what's everybody's favorite Vocaloid song? (Assuming you've heard of them and their songs...) My list could go on forever so I won't put you through that yet. ^_^' OTHER PEOPLE LIKE VOCALOIDS! I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!! 8D 8D 8D

I'm going to cosplay as Rin or Teto for Halloween next year! :D I only know two people besides me that like Vocaloid at my school. It's a shame...

My favorite song is Meltdown, followed by Teto Territory, then Ten-Faced, then Stargazer, then Matryoshka, then Kokoro, then Magical Mirror, and I'm going to stop right now. xD

Have you watched Po Pi Po by Hatsune Miku? It's hilarious. :3

CosmoCat 04-13-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 450097)
I'm going to cosplay as Rin or Teto for Halloween next year! :D I only know two people besides me that like Vocaloid at my school. It's a shame...

My favorite song is Meltdown, followed by Teto Territory, then Ten-Faced, then Stargazer, then Matryoshka, then Kokoro, then Magical Mirror, and I'm going to stop right now. xD

Have you watched Po Pi Po by Hatsune Miku? It's hilarious. :3

XD Po Pi Po is a really funny song, isn't it!

Some of my fave songs are (in no particular order) Rolling Girl, Kocchi Muite Baby, Odds & Ends (my most favorite Vocaloid song in the whole world), Sekiranun Graffiti, Innocence, Kokoro, Yume Yume, Meltdown, and Hello, How Are You. I really like the Vocaloid songs written by Supercell (ryo) aside from Love is War because I haven't heard that one yet.

Have you heard the song "Freely Tomorrow" by Hatsune Miku? It's really cool because it doesn't actually sound like her!

camikat 04-13-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 450112)
XD Po Pi Po is a really funny song, isn't it!

Some of my fave songs are (in no particular order) Rolling Girl, Kocchi Muite Baby, Odds & Ends (my most favorite Vocaloid song in the whole world), Sekiranun Graffiti, Innocence, Kokoro, Yume Yume, Meltdown, and Hello, How Are You. I really like the Vocaloid songs written by Supercell (ryo) aside from Love is War because I haven't heard that one yet.

Have you heard the song "Freely Tomorrow" by Hatsune Miku? It's really cool because it doesn't actually sound like her!

Rolling Girl is cool. :3 I haven't heard Freely Tomorrow, but I'll look it up. I also haven't heard of Supercell, so I'll look him up too.

CosmoCat 04-13-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 450113)
Rolling Girl is cool. :3 I haven't heard Freely Tomorrow, but I'll look it up. I also haven't heard of Supercell, so I'll look him up too.

And I remember how you were talking about Len's voice being to too high and I though about Kaito's voice being too low. XD The only male voice that I actually really like is Gakupo's Power Extend. It sounds seriously awesome when he is singing Meltdown.