The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Character roleplaying (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4545)

SilverMoon 04-17-2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 583009)
Cassie: I don't know what the other character is like
Cassie: but I bet I would ship it

Me: you ship it. you are officially initiated into toshiyuki/quinn hell

Steampunk 04-17-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 583010)
Me: you ship it. you are officially initiated into toshiyuki/quinn hell

Cassie: yes!
Arthur: *shakes head disappointedly and walks away*
Cassie: are they from an NES or a story you wrote?
Cassie: if it's a story then is it on kidpub and if it is what is it called?

Steampunk 04-17-2016 10:20 PM

Arthur: *starts drawing*
Arthur: ......
Arthur: *sighs and rips out the page, crumpling it up and throwing it into a trash can*
Me: what's wrong Arthur?
Arthur: all my drawings suck
Me: no they don't
Arthur: yes they d-
Me: *shoves one of my drawings in front of his face* look at this
Arthur: *tries not to laugh at the horrible picture* that-that's good
Me: no. This sucks. But that... *points at one of his sketches* that's talant.
Arthur: thanks...
Me: no problem. You know who would love that picture?
Arthur: don't you dare say it
Me: you know it's true though
Arthur: no absolutely not
Me: please?
Arthur: NO

SilverMoon 04-17-2016 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 583011)
Cassie: yes!
Arthur: *shakes head disappointedly and walks away*
Cassie: are they from an NES or a story you wrote?
Cassie: if it's a story then is it on kidpub and if it is what is it called?

Me: they're from Jill's story Hayleigh which she held a character contest for like a year ago and Toshiyuki is the character I created for it. Parts of Hayleigh are on KP, though Toshiyuki and Quinn are only in Jill's most recent excerpt of it. She's revising the story a lot from the original version she originally posted the beginning of, from what I hear. (More Toshiyuki and Quinn!)

SilverMoon 04-17-2016 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 583004)
implying that you're gonna kill Tosh-

omg Jill no not my bb
but also lmao yesssss I love him so cause his suffering
but also
my bb

Steampunk 04-17-2016 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 583019)
Me: they're from Jill's story Hayleigh which she held a character contest for like a year ago and Toshiyuki is the character I created for it. Parts of Hayleigh are on KP, though Toshiyuki and Quinn are only in Jill's most recent excerpt of it. She's revising the story a lot from the original version she originally posted the beginning of, from what I hear. (More Toshiyuki and Quinn!)

Cassie: ok thanks
Me: should we make a note to read it?
Cassie: definitely
Me: ok :)
Aurora: hey what do you think would happen if I turned Liam into a girl?
Me: aurora -_-
Cassie: I would pay to see that
Hero: me too
Hero: I mean, I don't have any money but.....
Me: no. Definitely not aurora
Aurora: your no fun :T

HannahChen2009 04-18-2016 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 583019)
Me: they're from Jill's story Hayleigh which she held a character contest for like a year ago and Toshiyuki is the character I created for it. Parts of Hayleigh are on KP, though Toshiyuki and Quinn are only in Jill's most recent excerpt of it. She's revising the story a lot from the original version she originally posted the beginning of, from what I hear. (More Toshiyuki and Quinn!)

Me: Yessss as if there wasn't enough Tosh x Quinn in the old version (there wasn't one can never have too much Tosh x Quinn) (also Imma just call them Toshinn? How does that sound?) (Or is Quinni or Quinniyuki sound better?)
So basically I'm thinking of taking out that weird convo after the assassination. Instead, they get reverse ambushed, bc Stark, and Quinn gets held back in the back and Talon is just screeching like a maniac (Talon is so unoriginal tho might just take him out and give Quinn back her pixie lol) (but angst tho) anyway while Quinn is held up that creepy guy talks to Tosh about the ring. Cue loud fighting sounds and a female screaming, (it's actually one of the necromancer's protectors but Tosh doesn't know.) and the creepy guy says something along the lines of "See? Even your friend can not resist the darkness." (Eyes glow for effect) "She's added to my collection of souls now." So Tosh, in sudden panicked urgency, doesn't think straight and just realized the one person he somewhat ((a lot)) cares about is gone, and he is led into believing the scream was Quinn abd she got killed. Enraged, Tosh takes the ring, kills the person, and leave a his dagger on the ground as the guy evaporated into dark souls and stuff. (Hes a neromancer remember) so when Quinn gets there all she sees is swirling black dust and she's convinced Tosh is dead. While in the meantime Tosh has taken Onyx and on his way to the dark side it'll be great our bbs will be in angst for days thinking each other is dead so just imagine when Tosh is sent to kill Hayleigh. WHOMP there she is in all hee kicking ass glory and for a millisecond both their blades falter, but the fight ends like it did except MORE ANGST AND CONFUSION AND ROMANTIC TENSION.
Toshiyuki: Ah... we have a ship name now...
Quinn: this makes me want to kill you Jill
Me: You can't!! As soon as I reerect the fourth wall, you won't remember... anything...
Toshiyuki:
Quinn:
Me:
Me: TIME TO DOODLE THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 583020)
omg Jill no not my bb
but also lmao yesssss I love him so cause his suffering
but also
my bb

Me: I was just threatening Quinn lmao. But srsly tho what I said above.
Quinn: o.e HOW DARE YOU I AM THE HEAD OF THE
Me: Guard captains and the head of the assassins, blah blah blah, I know. I am also your creator and I could kil you faster than you could I.

Steampunk 04-18-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 583028)
Me: Yessss as if there wasn't enough Tosh x Quinn in the old version (there wasn't one can never have too much Tosh x Quinn) (also Imma just call them Toshinn? How does that sound?) (Or is Quinni or Quinniyuki sound better?)
So basically I'm thinking of taking out that weird convo after the assassination. Instead, they get reverse ambushed, bc Stark, and Quinn gets held back in the back and Talon is just screeching like a maniac (Talon is so unoriginal tho might just take him out and give Quinn back her pixie lol) (but angst tho) anyway while Quinn is held up that creepy guy talks to Tosh about the ring. Cue loud fighting sounds and a female screaming, (it's actually one of the necromancer's protectors but Tosh doesn't know.) and the creepy guy says something along the lines of "See? Even your friend can not resist the darkness." (Eyes glow for effect) "She's added to my collection of souls now." So Tosh, in sudden panicked urgency, doesn't think straight and just realized the one person he somewhat ((a lot)) cares about is gone, and he is led into believing the scream was Quinn abd she got killed. Enraged, Tosh takes the ring, kills the person, and leave a his dagger on the ground as the guy evaporated into dark souls and stuff. (Hes a neromancer remember) so when Quinn gets there all she sees is swirling black dust and she's convinced Tosh is dead. While in the meantime Tosh has taken Onyx and on his way to the dark side it'll be great our bbs will be in angst for days thinking each other is dead so just imagine when Tosh is sent to kill Hayleigh. WHOMP there she is in all hee kicking ass glory and for a millisecond both their blades falter, but the fight ends like it did except MORE ANGST AND CONFUSION AND ROMANTIC TENSION.
Toshiyuki: Ah... we have a ship name now...
Quinn: this makes me want to kill you Jill
Me: You can't!! As soon as I reerect the fourth wall, you won't remember... anything...
Toshiyuki:
Quinn:
Me:
Me: TIME TO DOODLE THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS!


Me: I was just threatening Quinn lmao. But srsly tho what I said above.
Quinn: o.e HOW DARE YOU I AM THE HEAD OF THE
Me: Guard captains and the head of the assassins, blah blah blah, I know. I am also your creator and I could kil you faster than you could I.

This sounds awesome. I totally have to read this
Cassie: don't you mean we?
Me: *rolls eyes* yes Cassie
Izzy: c-can I read it too please?
Me: *sighs* fine
Shane: can I-
Me: YOU ARE NOT ALL GOING TO READ THE STORY!

SilverMoon 04-18-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 583028)
Me: Yessss as if there wasn't enough Tosh x Quinn in the old version (there wasn't one can never have too much Tosh x Quinn) (also Imma just call them Toshinn? How does that sound?) (Or is Quinni or Quinniyuki sound better?)
So basically I'm thinking of taking out that weird convo after the assassination. Instead, they get reverse ambushed, bc Stark, and Quinn gets held back in the back and Talon is just screeching like a maniac (Talon is so unoriginal tho might just take him out and give Quinn back her pixie lol) (but angst tho) anyway while Quinn is held up that creepy guy talks to Tosh about the ring. Cue loud fighting sounds and a female screaming, (it's actually one of the necromancer's protectors but Tosh doesn't know.) and the creepy guy says something along the lines of "See? Even your friend can not resist the darkness." (Eyes glow for effect) "She's added to my collection of souls now." So Tosh, in sudden panicked urgency, doesn't think straight and just realized the one person he somewhat ((a lot)) cares about is gone, and he is led into believing the scream was Quinn abd she got killed. Enraged, Tosh takes the ring, kills the person, and leave a his dagger on the ground as the guy evaporated into dark souls and stuff. (Hes a neromancer remember) so when Quinn gets there all she sees is swirling black dust and she's convinced Tosh is dead. While in the meantime Tosh has taken Onyx and on his way to the dark side it'll be great our bbs will be in angst for days thinking each other is dead so just imagine when Tosh is sent to kill Hayleigh. WHOMP there she is in all hee kicking ass glory and for a millisecond both their blades falter, but the fight ends like it did except MORE ANGST AND CONFUSION AND ROMANTIC TENSION.
Toshiyuki: Ah... we have a ship name now...
Quinn: this makes me want to kill you Jill
Me: You can't!! As soon as I reerect the fourth wall, you won't remember... anything...
Toshiyuki:
Quinn:
Me:
Me: TIME TO DOODLE THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS!


Me: I was just threatening Quinn lmao. But srsly tho what I said above.
Quinn: o.e HOW DARE YOU I AM THE HEAD OF THE
Me: Guard captains and the head of the assassins, blah blah blah, I know. I am also your creator and I could kil you faster than you could I.


YAY THAT SOUNDS FUN
lol idk abt ship name but any is fine I guess
also pls use toshiyuki more on this thread I love my son

HannahChen2009 04-18-2016 11:09 AM

Me: Do you want the honors of using him tho? Bc I'd like to use idette (lmao time to dig up idette's 2201847283 year old form from the twilight talisman thread
Hayleigh: Thanks for the interest guys!
Me: go away lol hayleigh they're interested in shipping but there isn't any real fluff between you and raven o.e


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.