The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Character roleplaying (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4545)

Steampunk 04-16-2016 07:38 PM

Character roleplaying
 
This is a thread where you can roleplay as you characters :3
Anyone can join at any time and as long as a character is yours (or you have permission from its original creator) then you can play as them.
You can also discuss character related things such as: dreams, plot concerning your characters, and other stories about them
Rules:
Don't steal characters
Try to keep the swearing to a minimum
And ships are totally allowed :D
Have fun


Liam: wait weren't we just doing this?
Me: yes but that was on a different thread. Besides Liam, this isn't the time. Wait till we start
#Samilicous4life: yo! :cool:
Me: I thought I banned you!
Liam: *rolls eyes at the bickering* ignore them and start roleplaying. Enjoy!

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 07:41 PM

Me: IM HERE IM QUEER AND IM THE GRAND KING
I shall be using every char from all my things i want <33
@ ryou-chan: demigod charsssssss

strawberry 04-16-2016 07:41 PM

yaaaay

Rio: This is fun~
Smol: *whispers* I think I'll have a name soon...

strawberry 04-16-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582833)
Me: IM HERE IM QUEER AND IM THE GRAND KING
I shall be using every char from all my things i want <33
@ ryou-chan: demigod charsssssss

yesssss

Gisela: I saw a mention of shipping? SHIPPING QUEEN RIGHT HERE
Kieran: *exists*

WE CAN RP ZEKIERAN HERE

Steampunk 04-16-2016 07:45 PM

Lizzy: I hope you get a name soon. It's getting Annoying having to call all my friends smols 1,2 and 3
Arthur: Rio about earlier....
*interrupted by a loud crash*
Liam: OH MY GOD EDWARD STOP TRYING TO KISS ME
Edward: owwwwwww

strawberry 04-16-2016 07:47 PM

*everyone covers ears*
Gisela: *screams* OTPOTPOTPOTP
Rio: Let's lock them in the closet~
Gisela: YES LET'S

rio and gisela join forces

Steampunk 04-16-2016 07:48 PM

Also I'm just gonna carry this over from the hogwarts NES:

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582818)
hahah we should probably continue this on another thread, its becoming very long xD

Rio: *rolls eyes* First of all, one doesn't have to be gay to fall for me. And anyway, you don't have to worry about that because I'd never voluntarily get in the way of one of my ships. You're lucky you two belong to each other. *smiles sweetly* At any rate, I think it's about time for some locking into closets? *closet appears out of nowhere*

Liam: wait, WHAT!?
Edward: how did you....?
Arthur: we're wizards remember?
Aurora: hm well I'm a sorceress. You and I should team up some time Rio, you would be a great mischief partner.
Liam and Arthur: NO

Steampunk 04-16-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582838)
*everyone covers ears*
Gisela: *screams* OTPOTPOTPOTP
Rio: Let's lock them in the closet~
Gisela: YES LET'S

rio and gisela join forces

And that dear child, is how the Edliam enforcement squad was created

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582836)
yesssss

Gisela: I saw a mention of shipping? SHIPPING QUEEN RIGHT HERE
Kieran: *exists*

WE CAN RP ZEKIERAN HERE

YASSSS

Me: but im the grand king of all things
I invoke Zeke, Emmerich, Lucca, Brendan, Leander, and Smol

strawberry 04-16-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582839)
Also I'm just gonna carry this over from the hogwarts NES:



Liam: wait, WHAT!?
Edward: how did you....?
Arthur: we're wizards remember?
Aurora: hm well I'm a sorceress. You and I should team up some time Rio, you would be a great mischief partner.
Liam and Arthur: NO

Rio: *smile widens* Sounds interesting~ maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime, provided it'll be entertaining.

strawberry 04-16-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582841)
YASSSS

Me: but im the grand king of all things
I invoke Zeke, Emmerich, Lucca, Brendan, Leander, and Smol

Gisela: Okay you be the Grand King of all things and I'll be the Queen of Shipping
(already started rping my chars but) I invoke Gisela, Kieran, Rio, OP Stalkerpuff, Smol Gryff and ALL MY ARG CHARRIES YAAAS

Steampunk 04-16-2016 07:57 PM

Arthur: *groans* am I the only sane person here?
Lizzy: what is this?
Arthur: you've been here before...
Lizzy: no I haven't
Lizzy: I'm Elizabeth. Lizzy for short
Arthur: ohhhhhhh
Lizzy(I): well this is awkward
Lizzy(E): agreed
Arthur: what is it with steampunk and naming characters Lizzy!?
Me: I don't know
Arthur: whatever, at least there aren't anymore
Me: heh heh, yeah, totally no more..... *closes door on a giant planet just full of characters named Lizzy*
Arthur: *facepalm* I'm not even gonna ask

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582843)
Gisela: Okay you be the Grand King of all things and I'll be the Queen of Shipping
(already started rping my chars but) I invoke Gisela, Kieran, Rio, OP Stalkerpuff, Smol Gryff and ALL MY ARG CHARRIES YAAAS

Me: works for me~
Zeke: hi kieran
Brendan: Why am I heeeeere.
Leander: You say that every day, though. Also hello everyone.
Smol Snek: u-um... hi???
Emmerich: Hello, Gisela
Lucca: No.

Steampunk 04-16-2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582842)
Rio: *smile widens* Sounds interesting~ maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime, provided it'll be entertaining.

Aurora: *smirks* finally a character that isn't infuriating
Hero: says the villain!
Aurora: I'm not a villain, I'm just..... Mischievous
Me: .....
Me: ....at least she's better than Derik
Hero: what's wrong with Derik?
Me: *laughs nervously* nothing....
Hero: what do you have planned!?
Me: spoilers! *runs away*

Steampunk 04-16-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582846)
Me: works for me~
Zeke: hi kieran
Brendan: Why am I heeeeere.
Leander: You say that every day, though. Also hello everyone.
Smol Snek: u-um... hi???
Emmerich: Hello, Gisela
Lucca: No.

Arthur: oh hello Brendan, Leander. Finally someone sane
Cassie: what about me and Rio?
Arthur: your both trying to insist that I have a crush on Rio
Cassie: you so totally do
Arthur: I so totally don't
Cassie: yes you do *gasps* sravani! They need a ship name!!!
Arthur: NO

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582848)
Arthur: oh hello Brendan, Leander. Finally someone sane
Cassie: what about me and Rio?
Arthur: your both trying to insist that I have a crush on Rio
Cassie: you so totally do
Arthur: I so totally don't
Cassie: yes you do *gasps* sravani! They need a ship name!!!
Arthur: NO

Brendan: If you would say that of me, then sure. Hello, by the way.
Leander: Hello Arthur
Brendan: If you do happen to have a crush on Rio, good luck lol.
Leander: Also apparently Rio is Brendan and I's honorary child soooo...

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582846)
Me: works for me~
Zeke: hi kieran
Brendan: Why am I heeeeere.
Leander: You say that every day, though. Also hello everyone.
Smol Snek: u-um... hi???
Emmerich: Hello, Gisela
Lucca: No.

Kieran: Hiiiiii Zeke
Smol Gryff: *stares at Smol Snek intensely*
OP Stalkerpuff: *squints suspiciously*
Gisela: Hey guys~ are you together yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582848)
Arthur: oh hello Brendan, Leander. Finally someone sane
Cassie: what about me and Rio?
Arthur: your both trying to insist that I have a crush on Rio
Cassie: you so totally do
Arthur: I so totally don't
Cassie: yes you do *gasps* sravani! They need a ship name!!!
Arthur: NO

Me: arthurio done and done
Rio: Our names blend well don't you think~ *throws arms around Arthur's shoulders*

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:10 PM

me: update: i named my smol his name is Blythe Beaumont

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582851)
me: update: i named my smol his name is Blythe Beaumont

bb(y) for short

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582850)
Kieran: Hiiiiii Zeke
Smol Gryff: *stares at Smol Snek intensely*
OP Stalkerpuff: *squints suspiciously*
Gisela: Hey guys~ are you together yet



Me: arthurio done and done
Rio: Our names blend well don't you think~ *throws arms around Arthur's shoulders*

Zeke: sup

Blythe: uh, hi? you're a first year, right?

Lucca: ...
Emmerich: *laughs good-naturedly*
Me: I can't wait until their ship name is created in the NES.

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582852)
bb(y) for short

tRUUUUUUUUU

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:24 PM

Me: update: the name of my smol is now Lafayette (likes to be called Fay) Gosselin

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582853)
Zeke: sup

Blythe: uh, hi? you're a first year, right?

Lucca: ...
Emmerich: *laughs good-naturedly*
Me: I can't wait until their ship name is created in the NES.

Kieran: waiting to be introduced so we can party~

Fay: *blinks like a deer in the headlights* um!! yes!!! my name is Fay!!
OP Stalkerpuff (must name): *more suspicious squinting*

Me: me neither~
Gisela: *cackles* It'll be one of the best moments of my life

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582856)
Kieran: waiting to be introduced so we can party~

Fay: *blinks like a deer in the headlights* um!! yes!!! my name is Fay!!
OP Stalkerpuff (must name): *more suspicious squinting*

Me: me neither~
Gisela: *cackles* It'll be one of the best moments of my life

Zeke: same
Lucca: The candy is mine

Blythe: *says shyly* I'm Blythe.

Me: the other will be when they actually get together, lmao *whispers so that neither of them hear*

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582857)
Zeke: same
Lucca: The candy is mine

Blythe: *says shyly* I'm Blythe.

Me: the other will be when they actually get together, lmao *whispers so that neither of them hear*

Kieran: *laser beam stare at Lucca* mine

Fay: y-you have a nice name!! and broom!! wait

Gisela: yesss I have my video camera ready to capture the moment

Steampunk 04-16-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582850)
Kieran: Hiiiiii Zeke
Smol Gryff: *stares at Smol Snek intensely*
OP Stalkerpuff: *squints suspiciously*
Gisela: Hey guys~ are you together yet



Me: arthurio done and done
Rio: Our names blend well don't you think~ *throws arms around Arthur's shoulders*

Cassie: yessssss I love it
Arthur: no stop.
Arthur: *shoves him off, not noticing Cassie steal his notebook while he's distracted*

Back btw but I'm gonna be off and on for awhile

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582859)
Cassie: yessssss I love it
Arthur: no stop.
Arthur: *shoves him off, not noticing Cassie steal his notebook while he's distracted*

Back btw but I'm gonna be off and on for awhile

kk~

Rio: *realistic fake tears glisten in eyes* Do...do you not want me anymore?

Steampunk 04-16-2016 08:45 PM

Cassie: *opens it* eeeeek! Arthur that is so cute!
Arthur: what are you-ARE YOU LOOKING IN MY NOTEBOOK!?
Cassie: yes *clutches to her chest* I was wondering why you always carried around two drawing journals. And it's SO CUTE that you have an entire notebook just for drawing of Rio! ;)
Arthur: *blushes* sh-shut up! *grabs the journal back*
Arthur: *walks away muttering angrily*
Me: awwww :)

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582858)
Kieran: *laser beam stare at Lucca* mine

Fay: y-you have a nice name!! and broom!! wait

Gisela: yesss I have my video camera ready to capture the moment

Lucca: *laser beam stare back* ...
Emmerich: Lucca, you can't fight a member of the camp that's currently hosting us.
Lucca: ... I require candy

Blythe: u-um, thank you. are you interested in quidditch?

Me: niceeeeee

Steampunk 04-16-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582860)
kk~

Rio: *realistic fake tears glisten in eyes* Do...do you not want me anymore?

Arthur: no
Arthur: no stop
Arthur: that's not allowed
Arthur: I know your faking
Arthur: stop
#samilicous4life: oh haha so cute otp, Arthur is hecka gay. So bye lovelies ttyl
Arthur: WHO EVEN IS HE!?

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582861)
Cassie: *opens it* eeeeek! Arthur that is so cute!
Arthur: what are you-ARE YOU LOOKING IN MY NOTEBOOK!?
Cassie: yes *clutches to her chest* I was wondering why you always carried around two drawing journals. And it's SO CUTE that you have an entire notebook just for drawing of Rio! ;)
Arthur: *blushes* sh-shut up! *grabs the journal back*
Arthur: *walks away muttering angrily*
Me: awwww :)

Brendan: *looks at leander* Kill me now
Leander: No, I can't do that. Sorry
Brendan: ugh, allosexuals
Me: same

strawberry 04-16-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582862)
Lucca: *laser beam stare back* ...
Emmerich: Lucca, you can't fight a member of the camp that's currently hosting us.
Lucca: ... I require candy

Blythe: u-um, thank you. are you interested in quidditch?

Me: niceeeeee

Kieran: bUT I WANT THE CANDY IT'S MINE *whines like a petulant child*
Me: kieran stahp but actually go on

Fay: ah! yes, very much!!! I wish I could play but I can't...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582863)
Arthur: no
Arthur: no stop
Arthur: that's not allowed
Arthur: I know your faking
Arthur: stop
#samilicous4life: oh haha so cute otp, Arthur is hecka gay. So bye lovelies ttyl
Arthur: WHO EVEN IS HE!?

Rio: *crying intensifies* Waaah Arthur hates me! *runs to Leandan for the comfort of parents*

Steampunk 04-16-2016 08:59 PM

Arthur: ....
Me: Arthur -_-
Arthur: what?
Me: go apologize
Arthur: but-
Me: GO
*edward and Liam come into the room, arguing about something*
Liam: no
Edward: Hero doesn't even like you!
Liam: and Idont even like you
Edward: :(
Me: Liam be nice
Liam: no
Me: WHAT DID YOU SAY
Me: I CAN AND WILL MAKE YOU STAY DEAD MISTER
Liam: but the story needs me
Me: NO
me: it doesn't
Me: now I ship you guys
Me: so be civil for a freaking FIVE MINUTES
Liam: ok, ok

SilverMoon 04-16-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582865)
Kieran: bUT I WANT THE CANDY IT'S MINE *whines like a petulant child*
Me: kieran stahp but actually go on

Fay: ah! yes, very much!!! I wish I could play but I can't...



Rio: *crying intensifies* Waaah Arthur hates me! *runs to Leandan for the comfort of parents*

Lucca: mine
Emmerich: Lucca.
Lucca: ... but... candy.
Zeke: Kieran I want sour candy

Blythe: *makes a noise of acknowledgement* *is afraid that asking why would be rude* It's always nice to see people who care about Quidditch even if they don't play, though.

Leander: *says dryly* There, there.
Brendan: K.

strawberry 04-16-2016 09:05 PM

(bringing my arg chars in i love them too much)

Eli: ooh look another one of these~
Caelan: *mutters* hopefully there isn't more Truth or Dare or underage drinking or death reveals this time
Eli: chill out K this'll be great
Caelan: ok but this time I'm not letting you get your snot all over my clothes

strawberry 04-16-2016 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 582867)
Lucca: mine
Emmerich: Lucca.
Lucca: ... but... candy.
Zeke: Kieran I want sour candy

Blythe: *makes a noise of acknowledgement* *is afraid that asking why would be rude* It's always nice to see people who care about Quidditch even if they don't play, though.

Leander: *says dryly* There, there.
Brendan: K.

Kieran: *hugs all candy close* NO! IT'S ALL MINE
Gisela: oooh this might get messy... *starts filming*

Fay: Yes!!! I've made up my mind to not miss a single match till I graduate!! *sparkly eyes*

Rio: *glomping them dramatically* hold me

Steampunk 04-16-2016 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582865)
Kieran: bUT I WANT THE CANDY IT'S MINE *whines like a petulant child*
Me: kieran stahp but actually go on

Fay: ah! yes, very much!!! I wish I could play but I can't...



Rio: *crying intensifies* Waaah Arthur hates me! *runs to Leandan for the comfort of parents*

Me: *pushes a very reluctant Arthur toward Rio* apologize
Arthur: ......
Arthur:........
Arthur: sorry
Arthur: *walks away*
Me: do none of my characters understand politeness!?
Hero: what about me?
Me: you STAB things when you get angry
Hero: I do not! *mutters angrily, holding sword threateningly*
Edward: what about me?
Me: politeness includes respecting personal space
Edward: you want me to stop?
Me: no
Edward: okay :3
Scott: what about-
Me: NO
me: oh wait yeah, nvm ur the nice one
Scott: :D
Me: .....but also one of my least favorites
Scott: D:

strawberry 04-16-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582870)
Me: *pushes a very reluctant Arthur toward Rio* apologize
Arthur: ......
Arthur:........
Arthur: sorry
Arthur: *walks away*
Me: do none of my characters understand politeness!?
Hero: what about me?
Me: you STAB things when you get angry
Hero: I do not! *mutters angrily, holding sword threateningly*
Edward: what about me?
Me: politeness includes respecting personal space
Edward: you want me to stop?
Me: no
Edward: okay :3
Scott: what about-
Me: NO
me: oh wait yeah, nvm ur the nice one
Scott: :D
Me: .....but also one of my least favorites
Scott: D:

Rio: *blinks tearfully* Do you really mean it?

(more arg chars~)
Alec: what a coincidence, we know someone who stabs things when he gets angry too
Fabian: I don't know what you're talking about *smiles serenely* my name is Fabian, it's nice to meet all of you~ I'm also The Nice One
Alec: *scoffs* yeah right

Steampunk 04-16-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 582871)
Rio: *blinks tearfully* Do you really mean it?

(more arg chars~)
Alec: what a coincidence, we know someone who stabs things when he gets angry too
Fabian: I don't know what you're talking about *smiles serenely* my name is Fabian, it's nice to meet all of you~ I'm also The Nice One
Alec: *scoffs* yeah right

Arthur: yes.
Arthur: I am very sorry
Arthur: that sounded sarcastic
Arthur: but it wasn't
Hero: well it's nice to meet all of you, I'm the sweet one-
Edward: yeah right
Hero: shut up Edward. Liam's the violent one-
Liam: it was one time! I punch someone ONE time and suddenly I'm the violent one!? You stabbed Jenna because she took your breakfast!
Hero: I get grumpy when I'm tired and grumpy when I'm hungry. A combination is not a good thing!
Hero: anyways, Edward over there is the drama queen
Edward: don't you mean the god among mortals
Everyone: no -_-
Edward: rude

strawberry 04-16-2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 582875)
Arthur: yes.
Arthur: I am very sorry
Arthur: that sounded sarcastic
Arthur: but it wasn't
Hero: well it's nice to meet all of you, I'm the sweet one-
Edward: yeah right
Hero: shut up Edward. Liam's the violent one-
Liam: it was one time! I punch someone ONE time and suddenly I'm the violent one!? You stabbed Jenna because she took your breakfast!
Hero: I get grumpy when I'm tired and grumpy when I'm hungry. A combination is not a good thing!
Hero: anyways, Edward over there is the drama queen
Edward: don't you mean the god among mortals
Everyone: no -_-
Edward: rude

Rio: *tears disappear in the blink of an eye* Yay~

Alastair: Peasant, if anyone is a god amongst mortals it would be me. Know your place. *deadly aura*
Emmanuel: *mutters* Oh boy, here we go again
Alastair: Did you say something, mortal?
Emmanuel: WHO ME OF COURSE NOT
Rufus: *laughing*
Jay: *sighs* why did I get stuck with these idiots?
Rufus: I thought you loved us


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.