The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Selfie Club (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4117)

meerkat 07-30-2015 09:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
t h e r e i s n o t h i n g c u t e a b o u t t h e v o i d
(why can't i lighten my skin tone a few shades or something)

Puckbrina159 07-30-2015 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 573233)
t h e r e i s n o t h i n g c u t e a b o u t t h e v o i d
(why can't i lighten my skin tone a few shades or something)

Don't say that, you're absolutely beautiful just the way you are. ^_^

meerkat 07-30-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 573235)
Don't say that, you're absolutely beautiful just the way you are. ^_^

heh thanks!! :3
but i a m t h e v o i d . f e a r m e . t h e v o i d w i l l c o n s u m e y o u . s u c c u m b
(i should just start shitposting on here so i don't annoy people when i'm sleep deprived even though it's hardly 8 ahhahhahahah)

maxi 07-31-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lena (Post 572383)
am I Cute Yet
((also Why Is My Go To Selfie Flipping People Off Am I Just A Rude Person Or))

Omg Youre So Cute Gurl

maxi 07-31-2015 11:39 AM

Alright, I'm actually happy with this one. :D Keeping it for an upcoming FW book, possibly? http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002..._1_xlarge.jpeg

Frostblaze 08-03-2015 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573257)
Alright, I'm actually happy with this one. :D Keeping it for an upcoming FW book, possibly? http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002..._1_xlarge.jpeg

omgggggg ur so cute <3333

Lena 08-03-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573257)
Alright, I'm actually happy with this one. :D Keeping it for an upcoming FW book, possibly? http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002..._1_xlarge.jpeg

when max is great at the face thing

Garrett 08-03-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573257)
Alright, I'm actually happy with this one. :D Keeping it for an upcoming FW book, possibly? http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002..._1_xlarge.jpeg

I'm so confused. When I click on the link a picture of jabba the hut comes up xD is this something I'm doing?

maxi 08-03-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 573424)
omgggggg ur so cute <3333

Dankeee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 573430)
when max is great at the face thing

IKR look at my flawlessness

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 573431)
I'm so confused. When I click on the link a picture of jabba the hut comes up xD is this something I'm doing?

Excuse me, Garrett, I prefer Max the Hut.

strawberry 08-07-2015 09:58 PM

so i had to dress up in traditional indian attire today and felt pretty in it for the first time ever
(it was probably the lipstick so i took a bunch of normal pics too xD)

http://i61.tinypic.com/aw9mop.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/5knc7o.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/23k24q0.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/orjdzo.jpg

ok thats a lot of spam and my images are obnoxiously huge sorry sorry /bows repeatedly


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.