The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub News (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Revive Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4832)

alemye10 11-02-2020 10:22 AM

anybody there

Olivinat 11-02-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603128)
I don't know the other two maps as well since I only occasionally play on them. But I love being an imposter on "Skield" also!!

I know and like all three of the maps. I mainly play on the "Skield" though

Olivinat 11-03-2020 05:39 PM

I like to play all the maps

alemye10 11-04-2020 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603132)
I like to play all the maps

Oh I see, I am kinda sad no one plays the game anymore but hopefully they add the update so it doesn't completely die.

Olivinat 11-04-2020 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603133)
Oh I see, I am kinda sad no one plays the game anymore but hopefully they add the update so it doesn't completely die.

The new update is where you can see the hats on discussion time, and you can't see who votes for who. Unfortunately, most people don't have the update yet.:(

alemye10 11-05-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603134)
The new update is where you can see the hats on discussion time, and you can't see who votes for who. Unfortunately, most people don't have the update yet.:(

Aw, I don't know how much I like the invisible voting thing. I guess that will make it kind of harder bc sometimes you can tell who the imposter is when they skip right away or don't vote someone out.

Olivinat 11-05-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603133)
Oh I see, I am kinda sad no one plays the game anymore but hopefully they add the update so it doesn't completely die.

yes... I wish more people played. It's such a fun game! {except when the game ends right away}

Olivinat 11-05-2020 04:13 PM

Some times my whole family plays among us together! it's the best time ever!
_________________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself, it's a matter of testing yourself - Joseph Sugarman

alemye10 11-06-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603139)
Some times my whole family plays among us together! it's the best time ever!
_________________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself, it's a matter of testing yourself - Joseph Sugarman

That sounds so fun!! I play with my sisters and sometimes we facetime our cousins. Look at Among Us bringing people together :))))

Olivinat 11-06-2020 12:05 PM

I wish we did it more though.
_____________________
----------
Sometimes it's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.