The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub News (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Revive Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4832)

alemye10 11-10-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603144)
I wish we did it more though.

yeah, that does sound pretty fun. we should see if anyone on kidpub plays and we could do a kidpub round on among us!!

Olivinat 11-10-2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603149)
yeah, that does sound pretty fun. we should see if anyone on kidpub plays and we could do a kidpub round on among us!!

That would be awesome!

Olivinat 11-10-2020 07:53 PM

Hey guys I had a question... How do you take screen shots?
I want to show some stuff on an album.

Gracithe1andonly 11-10-2020 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603151)
Hey guys I had a question... How do you take screen shots?
I want to show some stuff on an album.

depends what sort of computer you've got but for me, you press the "print screen" button at the top of your keyboard (F8), and at the same time press the windows start button at the bottom.

If you have an Apple Mac or some other weird keyboard, consult Google

Olivinat 11-12-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603152)
depends what sort of computer you've got but for me, you press the "print screen" button at the top of your keyboard (F8), and at the same time press the windows start button at the bottom.

If you have an Apple Mac or some other weird keyboard, consult Google

thanks I will try that

Olivinat 11-12-2020 12:39 PM

Hmm it didn't work. I didn't think it would because we have a ten year old computer that takes eight minutes to run Minecraft or Among Us. Any other ideas?

Gracithe1andonly 11-12-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603154)
Hmm it didn't work. I didn't think it would because we have a ten year old computer that takes eight minutes to run Minecraft or Among Us. Any other ideas?

nope, sorry. google's your best bet

alemye10 11-13-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603154)

well if u have a mac you could try pressing shift command 3. but yeah I agree with snow, google is your best bet

Olivinat 11-15-2020 07:52 PM

Welcome Molly! Welcome to kidpub!:D:D

Olivinat 11-23-2020 11:27 AM

once when I was playing among us and i was the imposter some guy hacked and found out I was the imposter. NOT FAIR. Had that ever happened to you? :mad: