The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 11-16-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363957)
Well, you're too young to date anyway.

Are you referring to me?

wildwolf 11-16-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363962)
Are you referring to me?

Yes.

I mean, crushes are okay, but you're too young to date. It's kinda silly, you can't drive or go anywhere and you don't even know what you're doing, really...

maxi 11-16-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363964)
Yes.

I mean, crushes are okay, but you're too young to date. It's kinda silly, you can't drive or go anywhere and you don't even know what you're doing, really...

I wasn't going to date. XD That would be rather stupid.

Jesse 11-16-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363965)
I wasn't going to date. XD That would be rather stupid.

Exactly why it is best to ignore her for now.

maxi 11-16-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 363968)
Exactly why it is best to ignore her for now.

What if I can't? *sighs*

Jesse 11-16-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363970)
What if I can't? *sighs*

Then... try to become friends with her, if you aren't already. But don't make it obvious that you have a crush on her. I dunno. *twitches* I'm bad at this stuff.

To make up for my bad advice, her's a book cover I made for Future Wars. :D http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=5592

maxi 11-16-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 363972)
Then... try to become friends with her, if you aren't already. But don't make it obvious that you have a crush on her. I dunno. *twitches* I'm bad at this stuff.

To make up for my bad advice, her's a book cover I made for Future Wars. :D http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=5592

I saw the cover and commented. :D

Thanks for trying to help, bud. <:^J

Jesse 11-16-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363975)
I saw the cover and commented. :D

Thanks for trying to help, bud. <:^J

I read it and commented back. :D

Your welcome.

soph-soph27 11-16-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 363920)
Happy.
Happy happy happy happy.
For the first time in a month, where I've had lingering depressional thoughts and been kinda out of it, I think I might really, truly be happy.
THE LIST OF THING THAT MAKE ME SMILE:
~The Play I was in today... we were amazing ;-; oh god, i love my school so much. the sound effects and tech all fixed all the kinks, the stage hands were great, and oh god the actors... my homefries... i love everyone so much we were amazing :'D
~My crush :'D I think he finally likes me. Not, like, LIKE-LIKES me, but he likes me as a person. Respects me. and my acting...(?) He was stage hands, and every time I had a line, i glanced at him. he was smiling <3 and after the play, all the eighth graders (and one seventh grader xD) were hangin' at the tower and he was one of them and ohmigod i love him and i mad him laugh and junk
~My appearance. I'm starting to lose weight.
~I think i might be slightly more popular now :] not that that kind of stuff really matters to me, but i feel more liked and more at ease around my classmates
~MY LOVELY FRIENDS. <3 Sophia, Heather, Katie, Eilean, and Marzi, mostly, but Hannah, Grace, Penina, Carmen, Callie, Livi, Lauren, Catherine asdfggjhkkl; the most amazing people ever :'D even all those boys who annoy me... gawd i love them

Yeah.
I'm happy.
(:

YAY. You love me. :D

I finally broke out of it. Every single time I saw someone post on here, my heart broke into smaller pieces. But now- pity- no. Last night, I thought I wold have to do the sound for the play all alone, and I broke. I cried hysterically into a pillow, and killed several pieces of paper, by the way of crumpling and throwing them with force into the trash. But it's gone. All gone. Now, I AM happy, I couldn't be happier. The play was amazing, the actors were perfect, on cue, the sound went perfectly, and Heather showed up- THANK YOU HEATHER- and I want to cry, because life is so perfect.

11-16-2012 05:24 PM

Reasons I'm Mad/Sad:

~My friend is a liar.
~I'm crushing on my best guyfriend, but he has a girlfriend.
~I have a big project due Monday and me and my friend have to get together over the weekend to work on it but my parents won't let me skip church. *eyeroll*
~I'm NEVER allowed to skip church.

Reasons I'm Happy/Excited:

~My group's KYA bill got picked.
~I get to see my best guyfriend twice a week.
~My best guyfriend is going to KYA, too.
~I have finally mastered The Cup Song. :D
~Mom is bringing home pizza tonight for dinner.

What I Hate About Myself:

~My nose is too big.
~My teeth and gapped out.
~My soccer thighs are huuuuge.

What I Love About Myself:

~Personality
~Choice in friends
~Body
~Attitude (for the most part)
~My Laugh (or "cackle" as my friends call it XD)

I don't know...my feelings are all over the place. I'm trying to tell myself I'm happy, but it's honestly back and forth. Things just don't seem worth the effort anymore. I wish people didn't change, and everything didn't get so difficult. This kinda helped me, though. Making those lists ^^. It's Friday, and I'm just going to try to enjoy it.