The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub News (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Revive Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4832)

alemye10 01-22-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603229)
quarantining is going fine, i just started my homework and played minecraft with my brother. also our sink drain is clogged so doing dishes stinks even more than usual so m E h, but in better news my brother and I recently had an entire conversation that went like this.

"Hey (greeting)"

"Hey (response)"

"Hey... (excited) hey...(suggestive)"

"Hey (disgusted)"

"Hey (offended)"

"Hey! (angry as he walks out of the room)"

"Hey...(sad)"

hahah i love all the emotion going on there with just one repeated word
i have two younger sisters who i have spent too much time with quarantining but playing minecraft with them was def one of the highlights lol

katchyboo 01-22-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603231)
ok uhhh um. uhhhhhhhhh what's your favorite character dynamic

probably,,, tommy and tubbo tbh
theyre best frens,,
also RANBOO. I LOMVE HIM. enderman boy

Gracithe1andonly 01-22-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katchyboo (Post 603233)
probably,,, tommy and tubbo tbh
theyre best frens,,
also RANBOO. I LOMVE HIM. enderman boy

need i even bring up the compasses, will you cry

i haven't seen ANy of ranboo's streams and i want to so bad the tiny things i've seen are so interesting, all i really know is * MELLOHI INTENSIFIES *

Gracithe1andonly 01-22-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603232)
hahah i love all the emotion going on there with just one repeated word
i have two younger sisters who i have spent too much time with quarantining but playing minecraft with them was def one of the highlights lol

two younger sisters!! i don't have any of those and i think all the love i would have showered upon them goes to my girl-cousins and other middle schoolers i meet on my way through life. do y'all prefer creative or survival? healthy mix of both?

katchyboo 01-23-2021 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603234)
need i even bring up the compasses, will you cry

i haven't seen ANy of ranboo's streams and i want to so bad the tiny things i've seen are so interesting, all i really know is * MELLOHI INTENSIFIES *

the compasses,, why would you do this to me
also Ranboo is awesome!! he plays Undertale music as well as Lemon Demon, and his donation sound is John Mulaney-

alemye10 01-23-2021 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603235)
two younger sisters!! i don't have any of those and i think all the love i would have showered upon them goes to my girl-cousins and other middle schoolers i meet on my way through life. do y'all prefer creative or survival? healthy mix of both?

haha love that! and probably a good mix of both although i used to (for some reason????) have a fear of playing in survival mode when i was younger bc of the monsters HAHAHA at least i've gotten over it :,)

Gracithe1andonly 01-23-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katchyboo (Post 603236)
the compasses,, why would you do this to me
also Ranboo is awesome!! he plays Undertale music as well as Lemon Demon, and his donation sound is John Mulaney-

I SAW 2 SECONDS OF HIS STREAM AT ONE POINT and I definitely heard that John Mulaney audio oh yes:

“GIVE ME some MONEH!”

Gracithe1andonly 01-23-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603237)
haha love that! and probably a good mix of both although i used to (for some reason????) have a fear of playing in survival mode when i was younger bc of the monsters HAHAHA at least i've gotten over it :,)

Ayy being terrified of monsters as a young’un!! I relate! Creepers continue to scare the heck out of me. It’s nice though, when you let them blow up on you while other monsters are in pursuit they often kill all the other monsters as well. So I’ve been letting them blow up on me lately while I’ve been out at night lol

What sort of stuff do you like to build? Are you a tower of power type human? Or lots of houses? Or something else? I build lots of churches when in creative lol

katchyboo 01-23-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603238)
I SAW 2 SECONDS OF HIS STREAM AT ONE POINT and I definitely heard that John Mulaney audio oh yes:

“GIVE ME some MONEH!”

gIMME SOME MONEY-
also Technoblade and Philza are very pog, them and Ranboo are the main streamers i watch

Gracithe1andonly 01-23-2021 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katchyboo (Post 603240)
gIMME SOME MONEY-
also Technoblade and Philza are very pog, them and Ranboo are the main streamers i watch

Oooh yes I love both of them. Philza’s “I am the only functional adult around, therefore I am dad” energy is wonderful