The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub News (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Revive Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4832)

Olivinat 10-26-2020 01:16 PM

Revive Writer's Block
 
Hey Guys. Let's revive the Writer's block!! ;)

katchyboo 10-27-2020 04:24 AM

yes! I agree-

alemye10 10-27-2020 07:58 AM

hey everybody!! we revived the author's notes so now it's time for this thing haha!!

Olivinat 10-27-2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603117)
hey everybody!! we revived the author's notes so now it's time for this thing haha!!

We are soo wierd:)

Olivinat 10-27-2020 11:39 AM

Hey guys have you heard of a game called Among Us?
It's a free game. it is awesome. you should check it out. and use the North America sites too. :D

alemye10 10-27-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603119)
Hey guys have you heard of a game called Among Us?
It's a free game. it is awesome. you should check it out. and use the North America sites too. :D

YESSS I LUV THAT GAME SOSO MUCH hahahaha

Olivinat 10-27-2020 08:01 PM

Among Us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603120)
YESSS I LUV THAT GAME SOSO MUCH hahahaha

I know it is awesome. What is your name?
Mine is either Death, or funnyboy27, or I kill you. :eek:

alemye10 10-28-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603122)
I know it is awesome. What is your name?
Mine is either Death, or funnyboy27, or I kill you. :eek:

A lot of times I use lemon and dress up like one to try and find a lime haha. other times I just do a play on my real name!! do you like being an imposter or crewmate better???

Olivinat 10-28-2020 11:57 AM

Hmm I like to be the imposter on "The Skeld" because I can close doors and it is cooler and easy to kill.
I like being the crewmate on "The Polus" because it has fun tasks and it is hard to kill. Also you can reopen the closed doors.
On "The Mirahq" I don't really care. The imposter is fun but the crewmate is fun too.
Which do you like more - The Imposter or The Crewmate?

alemye10 10-28-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603127)
Hmm I like to be the imposter on "The Skeld" because I can close doors and it is cooler and easy to kill.
I like being the crewmate on "The Polus" because it has fun tasks and it is hard to kill. Also you can reopen the closed doors.
On "The Mirahq" I don't really care. The imposter is fun but the crewmate is fun too.
Which do you like more - The Imposter or The Crewmate?

I don't know the other two maps as well since I only occasionally play on them. But I love being an imposter on "Skield" also!!

alemye10 11-02-2020 09:22 AM

anybody there

Olivinat 11-02-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603128)
I don't know the other two maps as well since I only occasionally play on them. But I love being an imposter on "Skield" also!!

I know and like all three of the maps. I mainly play on the "Skield" though

Olivinat 11-03-2020 04:39 PM

I like to play all the maps

alemye10 11-04-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603132)
I like to play all the maps

Oh I see, I am kinda sad no one plays the game anymore but hopefully they add the update so it doesn't completely die.

Olivinat 11-04-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603133)
Oh I see, I am kinda sad no one plays the game anymore but hopefully they add the update so it doesn't completely die.

The new update is where you can see the hats on discussion time, and you can't see who votes for who. Unfortunately, most people don't have the update yet.:(

alemye10 11-05-2020 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603134)
The new update is where you can see the hats on discussion time, and you can't see who votes for who. Unfortunately, most people don't have the update yet.:(

Aw, I don't know how much I like the invisible voting thing. I guess that will make it kind of harder bc sometimes you can tell who the imposter is when they skip right away or don't vote someone out.

Olivinat 11-05-2020 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603133)
Oh I see, I am kinda sad no one plays the game anymore but hopefully they add the update so it doesn't completely die.

yes... I wish more people played. It's such a fun game! {except when the game ends right away}

Olivinat 11-05-2020 03:13 PM

Some times my whole family plays among us together! it's the best time ever!
_________________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself, it's a matter of testing yourself - Joseph Sugarman

alemye10 11-06-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603139)
Some times my whole family plays among us together! it's the best time ever!
_________________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself, it's a matter of testing yourself - Joseph Sugarman

That sounds so fun!! I play with my sisters and sometimes we facetime our cousins. Look at Among Us bringing people together :))))

Olivinat 11-06-2020 11:05 AM

I wish we did it more though.
_____________________
----------
Sometimes it's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

alemye10 11-10-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603144)
I wish we did it more though.
_____________________
----------
Sometimes it's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

yeah, that does sound pretty fun. we should see if anyone on kidpub plays and we could do a kidpub round on among us!!

Olivinat 11-10-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603149)
yeah, that does sound pretty fun. we should see if anyone on kidpub plays and we could do a kidpub round on among us!!

That would be awesome!
________________________________
-------------
Sometimes it's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Olivinat 11-10-2020 06:53 PM

Hey guys I had a question... How do you take screen shots?
I want to show some stuff on an album.

Gracithe1andonly 11-10-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603151)
Hey guys I had a question... How do you take screen shots?
I want to show some stuff on an album.

depends what sort of computer you've got but for me, you press the "print screen" button at the top of your keyboard (F8), and at the same time press the windows start button at the bottom.

If you have an Apple Mac or some other weird keyboard, consult Google

Olivinat 11-12-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603152)
depends what sort of computer you've got but for me, you press the "print screen" button at the top of your keyboard (F8), and at the same time press the windows start button at the bottom.

If you have an Apple Mac or some other weird keyboard, consult Google

thanks I will try that
___________________
------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Olivinat 11-12-2020 11:39 AM

Hmm it didn't work. I didn't think it would because we have a ten year old computer that takes eight minutes to run Minecraft or Among Us. Any other ideas?
___________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Gracithe1andonly 11-12-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603154)
Hmm it didn't work. I didn't think it would because we have a ten year old computer that takes eight minutes to run Minecraft or Among Us. Any other ideas?
___________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

nope, sorry. google's your best bet

alemye10 11-13-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603154)
Hmm it didn't work. I didn't think it would because we have a ten year old computer that takes eight minutes to run Minecraft or Among Us. Any other ideas?
___________________
-----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

well if u have a mac you could try pressing shift command 3. but yeah I agree with snow, google is your best bet

Olivinat 11-15-2020 06:52 PM

Welcome Molly! Welcome to kidpub!:D:D
_____________________
-----------
It's not just about trusting yourself but testing your ability - Joseph Sugarman

Olivinat 11-23-2020 10:27 AM

once when I was playing among us and i was the imposter some guy hacked and found out I was the imposter. NOT FAIR. Had that ever happened to you? :mad:
_____________________________________
----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Gracithe1andonly 11-23-2020 12:03 PM

i don't play among us but that sounds REALLY FRUSTRATING. my brother does play among us and he was telling me that some guy hacked as the impostor so that the time between kills was 0 and he could make the people he'd killed seem alive. my bro just. left haha

alemye10 11-23-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603167)
once when I was playing among us and i was the imposter some guy hacked and found out I was the imposter. NOT FAIR. Had that ever happened to you? :mad:
_____________________________________
----------
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

AH yes! I was playing at school when someone called an emergency meeting and told me "you're the imposter, I can see your screen" and it was the creepiest thing!! :o

Olivinat 11-23-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603169)
AH yes! I was playing at school when someone called an emergency meeting and told me "you're the imposter, I can see your screen" and it was the creepiest thing!! :o

:eek: That is creepy! I don't normally play with hacker... so... :)

alemye10 11-24-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603170)
:eek: That is creepy! I don't normally play with hacker... so... :)

Yeah! that's pretty lucky then!

Olivinat 11-25-2020 10:57 AM

Hey I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. One thing I am thankful for is all of you on kidpub to support me! Happy Thanksgiving!
_________________________________________________
-----------------------------
We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives – John F. Kennedy

alemye10 11-27-2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603172)
Hey I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. One thing I am thankful for is all of you on kidpub to support me! Happy Thanksgiving!
_________________________________________________
-----------------------------
We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives John F. Kennedy

I am late, but Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Olivinat 11-28-2020 10:55 AM

:) Thanks you too
_________________________
------------
We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives - John F. Kennedy

alemye10 12-01-2020 08:27 AM

I have a story lol:
So as a kid, I never was into the harry potter series, which came as a surprise for most people because I was a big reader. I tried reading it a couple of times, but never finished the first book. The summer after sixth grade, I went to Harry Potter world with my family. I was chosen to get up in front of everybody and do a spell, but I said no because I thought it would be embarrassing since I didn't know anything from the series. Turns out the lady tells you what to do and you get a free wand at the end. Now, fast forward a couple of years later and both my younger sisters are obsessed with the series, and after much reluctance, I watch one of the movies with them. Now they convinced me to read the book.. and it's kind of okay (even though I'm barely half way through)?? HAHAH I just can't with the way I switched up on the entire thing hahaha too bad I didn't get my free wand to make my sisters jealousss jk
but yeah that was pointless dk why I wrote this? lol

Gracithe1andonly 12-01-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 603176)
I have a story lol:
So as a kid, I never was into the harry potter series, which came as a surprise for most people because I was a big reader. I tried reading it a couple of times, but never finished the first book. The summer after sixth grade, I went to Harry Potter world with my family. I was chosen to get up in front of everybody and do a spell, but I said no because I thought it would be embarrassing since I didn't know anything from the series. Turns out the lady tells you what to do and you get a free wand at the end. Now, fast forward a couple of years later and both my younger sisters are obsessed with the series, and after much reluctance, I watch one of the movies with them. Now they convinced me to read the book.. and it's kind of okay (even though I'm barely half way through)?? HAHAH I just can't with the way I switched up on the entire thing hahaha too bad I didn't get my free wand to make my sisters jealousss jk
but yeah that was pointless dk why I wrote this? lol

lol doesn't have to have a point, thanks for sharinggg

having a weird relationship to harry potter is It, though? I never read it as a kid until i was 12 and my mom told me to clean my room. then she told me to read the philosopher's stone. guess which one i did lol

aww potterhead sisters are great!!

alemye10 12-01-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603177)
lol doesn't have to have a point, thanks for sharinggg

having a weird relationship to harry potter is It, though? I never read it as a kid until i was 12 and my mom told me to clean my room. then she told me to read the philosopher's stone. guess which one i did lol

aww potterhead sisters are great!!

i think I can guess lol! but yeah, a lot of people do have a weird relationship with it now that I think bt it haha


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.