The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 07-07-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 479253)
nooo you aren't pathetic shhh.
it's not just moments, though. it's more of a constant thing.
thanks. *huggles*

*hugs back* thank you

Yes it is!!! I don't care how much you think it isn't, how much you think you aren't, how much you push yourself down. What matters is that so many people here care about what you ARE and that we are working to help push you back up. Don't put yourself down because the world tells you to. You are amazing, Tredom/Isaac. You aren't flawless, but you're fab. You aren't perfect, but every scar, every little feature is packed with twenty thousands pounds of pure awesome. *huggles*

EmmaR 07-08-2013 12:06 AM

I know this isn't particularly emotional or anything, but HOW THE ACTUAL FUG DO YOU WRITE A SCIENCE PAPER ON AN INVESTIGATION WITHOUT A HYPOTHESIS
YEAH LIKE THE CONCLUSION CAN BE "THIS DATA SUPPORTS OUR HYPOTHESIS OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

Oh and while I'm at it I'm constantly afraid that people don't like me and it's kind of destroying me on the inside. This always happens to me a couple times a year, when I get month or two long periods of absolute self-conscious anxiety-terror about my friends only hanging around me because they pity me or because they feel obligated.

L.S.Trendom 07-08-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 479259)
It took a long time for me to hate myself, and it's going to take a long while back to love myself too.
It's going to be a long journey for everyone to love themselves, once they've been conditioned to hate themselves.
But no, you can't just stop.
You don't just wake up one day saying, "Wow, I'm an amazing person!"
Nope. Doesn't work like that. Just like people can't stop abusing drugs suddenly, just like people can't stop abusing alcohol whenever, just like people can't stop cutting instantly. Just like people can't stop depression. A snap of fingers doesn't make the self-loathing go away. It doesn't, if it did, don't you think we wouldn't be as fucked up here? We tried that already. You don't 'just stop'. It's not something you can whiz away. Why is it so hard for people to understand that?
People are beautiful. Everyone here is beautiful and wonderful and amazing. And people shouldn't hate themselves. But when a person does reach the point to where they truly hate themselves, you don't tell them to 'just stop', because you cannot just stop. Saying that is not helpful. It just shows that you don't understand.

Sorry if this was so blunt, but it needed to be said.

*thumbs up*
Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 479283)
Yes it is!!! I don't care how much you think it isn't, how much you think you aren't, how much you push yourself down. What matters is that so many people here care about what you ARE and that we are working to help push you back up. Don't put yourself down because the world tells you to. You are amazing, Tredom/Isaac. You aren't flawless, but you're fab. You aren't perfect, but every scar, every little feature is packed with twenty thousands pounds of pure awesome. *huggles*

no, it's not just the moments, it's what i am/how i feel.
haha don't worry i don't care what the world thinks :p *huggles again* thanksies
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 479284)
Oh and while I'm at it I'm constantly afraid that people don't like me and it's kind of destroying me on the inside. This always happens to me a couple times a year, when I get month or two long periods of absolute self-conscious anxiety-terror about my friends only hanging around me because they pity me or because they feel obligated.

i very much know that feel. :P
*hugs* I don't think that's at all true, you are really fab and nice and awesome, you've never annoyed me, and i like talking to you.

AlgebraAddict 07-08-2013 02:14 AM

*too lazy to find post to actually reply to*

Just to let you know, Sandy, I had severe hallucinations during the school year. They got better over the summer, but it still happens. Anyway, I'm here to talk or e-mail if you need. I'm always open.

evasong 07-08-2013 04:16 AM

I had a mini panic attack yesterday. ._.

But anyway- for all the people who are hating themselves or have people that are making them upset or have had a slip up or temper tantrum or something.

Yesterday doesn't matter if it's gone. (Rolling Stones)

So live for today, and try to love who your are because there's no-one else like you in the world anyway. And there's always people who will love you for who you are no matter how hard they are to find. Don't hang around people who make you feel bad about your self. I learnt that the hard way, so don't fall into that trap. There's always going to be hard moments, but no matter how hard they are, bad news is only good news in disguise (yeah... that was Ice Age... sorry...). I know it's harder than saying 'LOVE YOURSELF' but just because you think you have too many faults doesn't mean you are invaluable as a person. Faults make us who we are. Blemishes in our skin give us an imperfect beauty. Blemishes in our personality show us who our real friends are and who really loves us. Wherever you go, someone will love you. But I guess if you don't love yourself, then no-one else will know how to love you.

BearWithAStrawberry 07-08-2013 01:02 PM

there were these people making fun of self-harm.
they were pretending to be gay cutters and everyone was laughing and i was trying to pull down my sleeves as far as they would go.

LaurenM 07-08-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 479254)
You told me that I'm not allowed to listen to my music anymore. You say it's evil. You said it's changing me.
I'll tell you something, you're right. It is changing me. It's making me happier. It gives me something to look forward to everyday. You have no idea what taking it away will do to me.
So let me tell you something. I don't give a crap about your opinion. You have no idea what's going on in my head. You have no idea what's happening to me. Therefore, I'm never going to stop listening to my music. It's the one thing that's mine. And you're not taking that away from me. I'm going to keep listening to it and you're going to back off. Besides, you're never here anyways, so why do you even care?
Sincerely, your daughter.

Tha/ the right attitude. MCR's lyrics may seem darkish and PTV and SWS might sound noisy, but your parent (s) have no idea how helpful it actually is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 479259)
It took a long time for me to hate myself, and it's going to take a long while back to love myself too.
It's going to be a long journey for everyone to love themselves, once they've been conditioned to hate themselves.
But no, you can't just stop.
You don't just wake up one day saying, "Wow, I'm an amazing person!"
Nope. Doesn't work like that. Just like people can't stop abusing drugs suddenly, just like people can't stop abusing alcohol whenever, just like people can't stop cutting instantly. Just like people can't stop depression. A snap of fingers doesn't make the self-loathing go away. It doesn't, if it did, don't you think we wouldn't be as fucked up here? We tried that already. You don't 'just stop'. It's not something you can whiz away. Why is it so hard for people to understand that?
People are beautiful. Everyone here is beautiful and wonderful and amazing. And people shouldn't hate themselves. But when a person does reach the point to where they truly hate themselves, you don't tell them to 'just stop', because you cannot just stop. Saying that is not helpful. It just shows that you don't understand.

Sorry if this was so blunt, but it needed to be said.

She needs to understand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 479284)
I know this isn't particularly emotional or anything, but HOW THE ACTUAL FUG DO YOU WRITE A SCIENCE PAPER ON AN INVESTIGATION WITHOUT A HYPOTHESIS
YEAH LIKE THE CONCLUSION CAN BE "THIS DATA SUPPORTS OUR HYPOTHESIS OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

Oh and while I'm at it I'm constantly afraid that people don't like me and it's kind of destroying me on the inside. This always happens to me a couple times a year, when I get month or two long periods of absolute self-conscious anxiety-terror about my friends only hanging around me because they pity me or because they feel obligated.

Eh, I used to be worried about that too, but I'm now like 'I dontcare if she hates me; as long as I don't know it.'

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 479329)
there were these people making fun of self-harm.
they were pretending to be gay cutters and everyone was laughing and i was trying to pull down my sleeves as far as they would go.

Ugh. Even small suicide jokes like 'I'm going to kill myself' right before her performance at a school play, and 'let's take a photo of her before she does that' irk me...how can you not punch those bitches in the face...?

evasong 07-08-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 479366)
Everyone here needs to look up Emma Blackery on youtube. Warning: A LOT OF SWEARING XD
But seriously, she's funny. She did a thing on depression the other week. You should watch it :3

*hugs everyone*

Our youtube taste is like EXACTLY the same...

Confuzzled 07-08-2013 08:34 PM

I don't feel like I fit here. I mean, people are really nice to me and all, but whenever I am talking in a conversation I always just kind of fade out because I don't know what peoples are talking about or I can't look at/do what they can... it's just frustrating. And to add on I feel like I'm acting so, I don't know, desperate and clingy to people because I'm so afraid that I'll lose relationships. And I don't have any best friends in real life either, no one to really feel to. Ya know what I mean? Just forget it.

SilverMoon 07-08-2013 09:33 PM

I haven't used this thread in a while. Sometimes my negativity flares up, and I'm a bit more edgy than usual, and occasionally I just can't take it and let the tears come. However, usually this happens at night, when I am completely alone. But I do have salvation, and I'm pretty much doing fine. The only thing the public notices is my edginess. It is nearly physically impossible for me to cry around others. I honestly have no idea why. But then again, I'm mostly doing fine.

I feel extremely nostalgic sometimes, I really miss the old times and those who were in them with me. Sometimes I feel so alone, but I know I have friends who have my back. My sources of salvation are strong, and I manage to remain content, for the most part.

An extremely true statement right here:
There's no need to change the past. Because of it we are who we are now. Every second, every action from then is linked to us here and now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.