The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

EmmaR 12-14-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 377354)
14. XD (*lols at being sixteen*)
Growing up?


NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. (*runs away*)

That's SO how I feel about growing up. I look at it, laugh, and then run away crying.

Lily09 12-14-2012 10:12 PM

im listening to The Light Behind Your Eyes and i can relate to it so much.

i miss you, m.
i miss you, c.

Stephiey 12-14-2012 11:00 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ead-1917132149

That's all I gotta say. :(

TheAshWolf 12-14-2012 11:55 PM

..........So.

28 people are dead at an elementary school in Connecticut. 20 of those people were little children. It was a mass shooting. A 20-year-old man with multiple guns just waltzed in and started killing everyone. Then he committed suicide.

...

I can't remember the last time I actually cried after reading a news article. ;w;

Lily09 12-14-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 377522)
..........So.

28 people are dead at an elementary school in Connecticut. 20 of those people were little children. It was a mass shooting. A 20-year-old man with multiple guns just waltzed in and started killing everyone. Then he committed suicide.

...

I can't remember the last time I actually cried after reading a news article. ;w;

Gosh, it's so sick how a person could kill 20 innocent children.

maxi 12-15-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 377522)
..........So.

28 people are dead at an elementary school in Connecticut. 20 of those people were little children. It was a mass shooting. A 20-year-old man with multiple guns just waltzed in and started killing everyone. Then he committed suicide.

...

I can't remember the last time I actually cried after reading a news article. ;w;

When you put it in that way, I feel terrible. Connecticut is so terrible whatnot with the person that had the gun and killed most of some kids lives. Crap. CRAPCRAPCRAP.

Cherrybomb 12-15-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 377491)

Yeah. D:

http://www.kidpub.com/story/together...rts-1843132135

Lily 12-15-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 377523)
Gosh, it's so sick how a person could kill 20 innocent children.

It's not just sick; it's revolting, it's disgusting, it's everything I despise. Yet I feel sympathy for that man. There was something very, very wrong with him, with his mind, with his life for him to do such a thing. I feel sympathy for the families of those who will not have their children come home ever again.

But sympathy isn't enough.

Lily09 12-15-2012 02:02 AM

you know, im kind of glad L doesn't check my tumblr because she doesn't need to worry about me.
at the same time, i wish she would so i could have some comfort.

gosh, im so selfish.

LaurenM 12-15-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 377537)
It's not just sick; it's revolting, it's disgusting, it's everything I despise. Yet I feel sympathy for that man. There was something very, very wrong with him, with his mind, with his life for him to do such a thing. I feel sympathy for the families of those who will not have their children come home ever again.

But sympathy isn't enough.

I've been wondering what it was all about today once I saw several pictures from pages on Facebook.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 377539)
you know, im kind of glad L doesn't check my tumblr because she doesn't need to worry about me.
at the same time, i wish she would so i could have some comfort.

gosh, im so selfish.

I asked my friend who's also called Lauren to join KP and I wonder what may happen if she saw my posts on this and the cutting thread.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.