The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 10-25-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 354212)
Yeah, I'm sipping flat ginger ale (it works the same way, I did this when I was still recovering from the anesthesia/oxycodone nausea).
MY FEVER BROKE! I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS! MY TEMPERATE IS 97.7! WOOHOO! The Tylenol may have helped! XD
Hopefully it doesn't come back after the Tylenol wears off.

Congratulations!

HeatherB 10-25-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 354217)
Can you email me?

I.... I'm not sure. I think so.

i need to email you anyways
BUT DINNER FIRST.

TheAshWolf 10-25-2012 06:23 PM

....I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. OTL *le stressing out*
Vet tech? Optician? Check book balancer? >_<
All I know is that I want to increase my time in my door-to-door voulenteer work.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE MAKING ME CHOOSE ALREADY I'M BARELY FIFTEEN I'M STILL A KID! x_x

BlueMi 10-25-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 354224)
I.... I'm not sure. I think so.

i need to email you anyways
BUT DINNER FIRST.

Okay.
i'll be waiting. no. that sounds creepy.
Hey. I'm making your bday present. Can I call dibs on you opening mine LAST tomorrow? :'D

HeatherB 10-25-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 354226)
Okay.
i'll be waiting. no. that sounds creepy.
Hey. I'm making your bday present. Can I call dibs on you opening mine LAST tomorrow? :'D

Yes. Yes you may. 8D I WANNA SEE IT NOWWWWWWWWWW..... guh.

BlueMi 10-25-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 354234)
Yes. Yes you may. 8D I WANNA SEE IT NOWWWWWWWWWW..... guh.

It's kinda slightly very effed up looking... D: I hope/think you'll like it anyway though. :'D

HeatherB 10-25-2012 07:45 PM

**WARNING: HERE THERE BE CURSING. Because... I didn't feel like bleeping it out.**

Just because you guys had a parent-teacher conference does not mean you are allowed to make me feel like shit. I realize that maybe my social life needs help, but does that mean you guys have to get involved? Fuck no. So just back the fuck off. You said you were trying to stop being 'helicopter' parents or whatever the hell that was all about, so doing this ain't gonna help ya. It is extremely frustrating that you assume since my teacher thinks I need help with this, you have to butt in. It's rude, really.
I know my grades matter. I. Know. That. You don't have to remind me every fucking time I get a test that "BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD DO REALLY WELL ON THIS SO YOU CAN GET INTO HIGH SCHOOL," as if I don't know that--as if I don't have enough fucking STRESS already. It is completely unnecessary that you should have to remind me if I worry about it night and day anyways without added pressure. Bitch, please.
AND THEN THERE'S MY SUPPOSED ATTITUDE PROBLEM. <<haha,irony. So I act like I'm annoyed all the time, do I? I lash out at 'everyone' but you can't understand why because I 'have a good heart.' News flash: your kid is NOT fucking perfect. Your kid is flawed and conflicted and actually trying telling you this but you told me to never say anything like that again, that the discussion was closed--fine. I can respect that you don't want to deal with my life even though you invade it in every way possibly anyways. Sure. Why not. But maybe I'm annoyed at you all the time because you feel the need to POINT IT OUT that I'm annoyed all the time. It's really fucking aggravating to say I look annoyed when, well, maybe it's because I fucking AM. I'm annoyed at you for caring only about my grades and butting your heads into my social life which is none of your fucking business and I just can't even understand why you would want to delve into my social life when it's clear that I am happy with my friends and as far as I know they're happy with me. You're just giving me more stress and I have enough of that shit already. It's like, every day, I wake up and smell the sunshine yaddayaddahippieshit and then you're all "STRESS TESTS DID YOU STUDY GRADES SOCIAL LIFE BLAH BLAH BLAH DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE." Well it's really fucking HARD to feel comfortable when you're talking my ear off about fucking fitting in and "are you making friends with ALL of your classmates not just the 8th graders" and of COURSE I am, of course I am, you should know that no matter what a fucking teacher tells you that I would alert you if something was WRONG. Hell, I tried to when I was so depressed I couldn't live with myself--almost couldn't live with myself--anymore. It's just DIFFICULT and then you're asking me if it's difficult and it's not HELPING. It's making it WORSE and I want to fucking CRY all the time because of this stupid shitty thing. I'll talk if I want to talk, okay? Just fuck off. Fuck. OFF.

...that felt really fucking good.

HeatherB 10-25-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 354239)
It's kinda slightly very effed up looking... D: I hope/think you'll like it anyway though. :'D

Oh well. xD

EmmaR 10-25-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 354225)
....I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. OTL *le stressing out*
Vet tech? Optician? Check book balancer? >_<
All I know is that I want to increase my time in my door-to-door voulenteer work.
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE MAKING ME CHOOSE ALREADY I'M BARELY FIFTEEN I'M STILL A KID! x_x

Aw, do you have to do career placement crap? Some of my friends have done that, although my school doesn't do it (I know someone who didn't know what she wanted to do until her senior year--I think she's majoring in Journalism now). I think that career placement tests too early aren't a good idea. Sure, maybe sometime like junior year would be good, but not as early as freshman.
My friend and I do career placement tests for fun. Haha, like 5 of them said she should be a firefighter and for me to be a writer.

EmmaR 10-25-2012 07:50 PM

Lol, the only thing I've put into my body for 24 hours is water and flat ginger ale. I'm not even hungry.