The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 03-15-2013 03:34 PM

Dad. Seriously.


What are you trying to imply? That I talk with you about my problems?

That I tell you I hate all the kids at my school?

Or that I spend lunch crying in the library?

Or that I spend half of my classtime getting to the bathroom so I can crouch against a wall covering my ears?

Look, you think I'm smart and strong and beautiful. I'm not any of those things.

And I can't tell you about my problems. I'm sorry.

L.S.Trendom 03-15-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 439192)
Dad. Seriously.


What are you trying to imply? That I talk with you about my problems?

That I tell you I hate all the kids at my school?

Or that I spend lunch crying in the library?

Or that I spend half of my classtime getting to the bathroom so I can crouch against a wall covering my ears?

Look, you think I'm smart and strong and beautiful. I'm not any of those things.

And I can't tell you about my problems. I'm sorry.

nooo, you are smart, and you are strong, and you are pretty. and you are really awesome.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-15-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 439192)
Dad. Seriously.


What are you trying to imply? That I talk with you about my problems?

That I tell you I hate all the kids at my school?

Or that I spend lunch crying in the library?

Or that I spend half of my classtime getting to the bathroom so I can crouch against a wall covering my ears?

Look, you think I'm smart and strong and beautiful. I'm not any of those things.

And I can't tell you about my problems. I'm sorry.

This is me. Except all the kids at school love me. I hate them. I spend lunch the same way you do. But I hide in a corner because the Librarian is always in. I'm not smart (look at the 50% I got) I'm not strong. I barely can hold my handstand in gymnastics. Pshh. I've seen what you look like. You are beautiful, AA. Don't doubt that.

cheezemziez 03-15-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 439192)
Dad. Seriously.


What are you trying to imply? That I talk with you about my problems?

That I tell you I hate all the kids at my school?

Or that I spend lunch crying in the library?

Or that I spend half of my classtime getting to the bathroom so I can crouch against a wall covering my ears?

Look, you think I'm smart and strong and beautiful. I'm not any of those things.

And I can't tell you about my problems. I'm sorry.

You are smart and strong and beautiful. Not to mention awesome and epykful and amazing and so many other great things.

MaryElizabeth 03-15-2013 06:41 PM

I'm starting to doubt my religion again. I've been trying to distort the way I look at it to make it better. Like that the way people portray it is wrong, that the Bible was written by superior men with a sense of false grandeur, that it's not about sending people straight to hell, that it's all about community and loving each other, that the public people who practice it are just walking contradictions and God's laughing at them, that he's there, that it means something...but I'm really not sure.

Sorry, I know a lot of KPers are atheists, I just needed to vent.

Lily09 03-15-2013 07:22 PM

if you expect me to get things done on time

i'm sorry
genuinely sorry

Arin 03-15-2013 07:49 PM

:(:( I look at all these posts and I wish I could help....but my advice is total crap. :(:(

nngo 03-15-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 439319)
I'm starting to doubt my religion again. I've been trying to distort the way I look at it to make it better. Like that the way people portray it is wrong, that the Bible was written by superior men with a sense of false grandeur, that it's not about sending people straight to hell, that it's all about community and loving each other, that the public people who practice it are just walking contradictions and God's laughing at them, that he's there, that it means something...but I'm really not sure.

Sorry, I know a lot of KPers are atheists, I just needed to vent.

What religion are you? Christian of some sort? Any way, religion is about having something to hold onto and something 'guide you through life' however it can. If it's making it worse, drop it, if you believe it really can help you, just listen to what you think is right and make that your religion. You can't really trust anyone in what to believe but yourself.

Arin 03-15-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 439377)
What religion are you? Christian of some sort? Any way, religion is about having something to hold onto and something 'guide you through life' however it can. If it's making it worse, drop it, if you believe it really can help you, just listen to what you think is right and make that your religion. You can't really trust anyone in what to believe but yourself.

Well said.

L.S.Trendom 03-15-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 439414)
I can't take life anymore.

yes you can. *hugs*
hide in your room, blast music, and read. or talk to us. whatever you need to do, as long as you keep on living.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.