The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Does anyone remember me? (kayla) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4733)

Werty 12-25-2017 08:45 AM

Does anyone remember me? (kayla)

Hello guys, yeah.
I haven't been on that much and I technically left but I left very silently. It was almost as though kidpub was a party, and I left embarrassed for my childish actions out the back door while no one was looking. I hope u guys missed me, but if u didnt thats ok. Im a lot more mature now and my writing is very sirius (sorry it is against all my life rules to pass up a harry potter joke). It is so much better than it was before and I will not have a complete meltdown. I will always be the youngest here and I have long accepted that I might sond immature. (Mai birtday coming up dough so iww be EWEVEN! Wow now I hear it). I noticed myself slowly drifting away from kidpub, first with the nes, then the whole main page itself, and then I left all together. Im rlly sorry but I guess im back?
(P.S. I copied and pasted this from another thread becuz i needed to say the same thing and was too lazy to type it all up.)

So DO you remember me?

Syafai 12-25-2017 12:17 PM

I remember you!! Welcome back :).

Gracithe1andonly 12-26-2017 04:34 PM

I remember you! Hello there, glad to have you back.

Werty 12-30-2018 02:18 PM

It's sad to see I'm always going to look back at my old posts and cringe. Gonna be 12 soon augh

AlgebraAddict 12-30-2018 03:10 PM

Does anyone remember me

Werty 12-30-2018 03:25 PM

Heck, Esther, we all do. Frick who could fricking forget you

Gracithe1andonly 12-30-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 601372)
Heck, Esther, we all do. Frick who could fricking forget you

Pffft Amen

Werty 12-30-2018 04:10 PM

Omg the people on this site give me life and free Doritos and I have better friends here than most of my friends irl

Werty 12-30-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 598909)
Hello guys, yeah.
I haven't been on that much and I technically left but I left very silently. It was almost as though kidpub was a party, and I left embarrassed for my childish actions out the back door while no one was looking. I hope u guys missed me, but if u didnt thats ok. Im a lot more mature now and my writing is very sirius (sorry it is against all my life rules to pass up a harry potter joke). It is so much better than it was before and I will not have a complete meltdown. I will always be the youngest here and I have long accepted that I might sond immature. (Mai birtday coming up dough so iww be EWEVEN! Wow now I hear it). I noticed myself slowly drifting away from kidpub, first with the nes, then the whole main page itself, and then I left all together. Im rlly sorry but I guess im back?
(P.S. I copied and pasted this from another thread becuz i needed to say the same thing and was too lazy to type it all up.)

So DO you remember me?

Ahahahahaha

NOW I HEAR IT