The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

rachelkirsten 09-03-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 183055)
Definitely! I wonder how my body manages to make me feel like I'm actually falling (that weird stomach feeling) while I'm asleep???

I know!! I used to fall all the time in my dreams . . . Now I just fly once in a while. XD

AlgebraAddict 09-03-2011 02:09 PM

I can't stand that falling feeling. Well, I like it in small amounts, but I can't do roller coasters. Funny thing, I cannot spin too much. You can't spin me and make me sick. I love to spin!

Leia 09-03-2011 02:13 PM

that's happened to me too!!!! I LOVE IT while I['m dreaming, roller coasters, not so much.

AlgebraAddict 09-03-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leia (Post 183169)
that's happened to me too!!!! I LOVE IT while I['m dreaming, roller coasters, not so much.

Yeah, same here. It's so much fun when you're dreaming. My sister (yes, the one that's very athletic and eight years old and really talented) goes on all the scary rides. I'm going to convince her to go on the cliffhanger someday. :D or maybe the fireball.

rachelkirsten 09-03-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 183164)
I can't stand that falling feeling. Well, I like it in small amounts, but I can't do roller coasters. Funny thing, I cannot spin too much. You can't spin me and make me sick. I love to spin!

I used to dislike the feeling of falling. But now I LOVE it. It's weird, the past year I've changed A LOT. I used to be more girly; now I loathe ANYTHING girly. I used to be afraid of roller coasters and the feeling of falling; but now I LOVE IT. And I used to like different kinds of music; but my music opinions have changed.

It's just weird that I've changed SO MUCH in just one year. :)

AlgebraAddict 09-03-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 183237)
I used to dislike the feeling of falling. But now I LOVE it. It's weird, the past year I've changed A LOT. I used to be more girly; now I loathe ANYTHING girly. I used to be afraid of roller coasters and the feeling of falling; but now I LOVE IT. And I used to like different kinds of music; but my music opinions have changed.

It's just weird that I've changed SO MUCH in just one year. :)

Isn't it funny? Yet you think back and think that you were still YOU back then. Your personality didn't really change. I'm scarred for life. My father took me on Ride to Atantis when I was four years old. Since then, roller coasters make me sick.

missmaple 09-04-2011 12:21 AM

Wow... It's been a long time since I last checked this thread...

Sandy 09-04-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 183020)
Dreams are simply a way for the mind to amuse itself. But it's still fun to dissect them.

I agree!!!! :D

Sandy 09-04-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 183007)
XD Nice, Camille... Of course, in my dream I was running away from my crush. O_e And then I woke up and was like, WHHHHHYYYYYYYY?! D:

OMPJ!!! I've had that dream before!!!!!
Hmmm, crush-related dreams, crush-related dreams...


Well, naturally, I've had one where he kissed me, and naturally I woke up in a weirdly pleasant mood... I've had one where I stalked him at camp with a friend and he got really peed off... And a whole bunch of soundless ones where we were either sitting around or doing other means of unproductive nothingness than meant absolutely nothing... and one where he had acne all over his face and was really gross and I woke up like, "XD XD WHAT THE HECK!!?!?!?"

Sandy 09-04-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigfig (Post 183008)
You would do great in Freud's psychoanalysis field. However, it doesn't really work. Dreams are just dreams. Your mind puts together mixtures of memories, half-remembered thoughts, images, and emotions as it cleans up the clutter in the brain. It's just random crap put together, there's no meaning.

Are you sure?



(*has ESP*)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.