The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Story Stuff! For TheAshWolf and WildWolf ONLY! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2499)

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catty (Post 281635)
I tagged "The mean taggers suck" and "stop tagging! >:o"

O___o This is getting weird....why is everyone so mad? 0_0 No one put tags on the brainstorming thread Chi, Kyle, Blue Phoenix and I used for our Streak chain novel. No one's putting tags on the other story-ideas-brainstorming threads. I just checked a few--all the ones I saw have zero tags.

I know I'm just ASKING for a fight...I don't want to fight, TRUST ME O_O...but...I have to say...why is this bothering you guys? o_o And, if you have a problem, why don't you just talk to us? <:^J I'd gladly explain why we need to use this thread to anyone who asks me. I don't mind.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catty (Post 281582)
Tell Me The Original Idea Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo. XD

It's REALLY stupid. XD I edited a picture of a Liger *hits Napoleon Dynamite with a water bottle for making people think they're not real* to have deer antlers and a scorpion tail. o_o That's what the creature was. Some weird cat thing the size of a beagle going around invading this little town. XD I don't know what made me think of that...

wildwolf 05-01-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 281660)
O___o This is getting weird....why is everyone so mad? 0_0 No one put tags on the brainstorming thread Chi, Kyle, Blue Phoenix and I used for our Streak chain novel. No one's putting tags on the other story-ideas-brainstorming threads. I just checked a few--all the ones I saw have zero tags.

I know I'm just ASKING for a fight...I don't want to fight, TRUST ME O_O...but...I have to say...why is this bothering you guys? o_o And, if you have a problem, why don't you just talk to us? <:^J I'd gladly explain why we need to use this thread to anyone who asks me. I don't mind.

I bet it's all the no0bs. Hey no0b taggers: We're oldies. Can't touch that.

Basically what Ash said. You're not 'trolling', trolling is sophisticated. You guys are being derps.

wildwolf 05-01-2012 07:11 AM

BUT ANYWAY.
I like your first idea, Ash. I'll type up mine later, when I have more time.

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 01:01 PM

Whoever did 'plz no tackling', I meant that I was tackling the tag 'u suck', not tackling as well as saying 'you suck'. :rolleyes:

wildwolf 05-01-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281699)
Whoever did 'plz no tackling', I meant that I was tackling the tag 'u suck', not tackling as well as saying 'you suck'. :rolleyes:

Do you know what no0b is posting these?

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 281674)
I bet it's all the no0bs. Hey no0b taggers: We're oldies. Can't touch that.

Basically what Ash said. You're not 'trolling', trolling is sophisticated. You guys are being derps.

O__o They're being hostile is what they're being. Guys...what is happening to KidPub? Do you really think your actions will reflect positively on the site? D: Would a parent let their kid get a KP account if they see all of this hostility? I think not.

If you guys would kindly remove those tags...I'd really appreciate it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 281675)
BUT ANYWAY.
I like your first idea, Ash. I'll type up mine later, when I have more time.

O_0 You did? :3 Thank you! But, you're sure you don't have any other ideas? :D I'd love to hear them.
Either way, take your time. ^_^ I'm in no rush.

wildwolf 05-01-2012 03:52 PM

I think that character should run away from his abusive, drunkard father and join the group as a harmonica player.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 281759)
I think that character should run away from his abusive, drunkard father and join the group as a harmonica player.

Oooh, good idea. :D

*Piano Man pops into my head* o_o .... Why...? XD Oh. Yeah. That song has a lot of harmonica in it. My brain is weird. -_- Ignore me.

05-01-2012 04:59 PM

Guys, come on. -.-

Guys, come on. -.- Delete the tags. Those are just rude.