The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Pottery (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ❤💚💙💛 Hogwarts Oc Arttt ❤💚💙💛 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4664)

05-25-2017 01:50 PM

❤💚💙💛 Hogwarts Oc Arttt ❤💚💙💛
 
So, ever since I commented on Frostbittenkitten's post about the Hogwarts original characters, (liek 2 mints uhgo), I thought,

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. "

and no, that's not exactly what I thought.


I thought that I should make a Hogwarts blog, (Sy takes a break to make the Hogwarts blog after saying that*)

oki back it's been like 5 minutes making blogs is so quick tbh.

here's the link:

hogwartsfandom.blogspot.com

(I still can't believe no one used that URL)

So.

I will draw your original characters from how you described them, (from either in the replies to this thread or FrostBittenKitten's thread), and if it's not how you wanted it to look, I'm truly sorry.

(takes another break because forgot to post her oc for example of how it'd look)

SO, I wrote everything about what I'll do with the oc art in the newest post in the blog so yeah, thanx 5 reading

Lily09 05-25-2017 04:31 PM

HOW DID YOU GET THOSE EMOJIS IN THE TITLES WITHOUT THEM TURNING INTO QUESTION MARKS

IVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 7 YEARS AND IVE NEVER SEEN THIS ???


allcaps

05-25-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 595095)
HOW DID YOU GET THOSE EMOJIS IN THE TITLES WITHOUT THEM TURNING INTO QUESTION MARKS

IVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 7 YEARS AND IVE NEVER SEEN THIS ???


allcaps


chillax friend, I used an extension called "Emoji Keyboard (2016)". If that doesn't work, use copy and pasting X3
������������������

prolly cuz it's old an not familiar with the emojis you tried. maybe only symbols work. those question marks were supposed to be penguins X(

SilverMoon 05-25-2017 07:01 PM

1) your art is!!! so cute!!!!

2) welcome to the Hogwarts NES lol

05-25-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 595102)
1) your art is!!! so cute!!!!

2) welcome to the Hogwarts NES lol


omg thank youuuu at first it was supposed to be hermione but i made her too chubby so i just changed the whole thing.

SilverMoon 05-25-2017 09:44 PM

pls draw a Brendan I will love you forever

05-25-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 595104)
pls draw a Brendan I will love you forever



oki my loaf

it should be done by tomorrow ❄❄❄❄

05-26-2017 10:39 AM

I'm drawing Brendan rn and so far the hair is so hard to drawwww. I had to press so hard on the brown to make it not look red. (I used red under it to make it the right hair colour.) And I'm trying to make it look messy, and this is actually the first boy I've ever drawn.

05-26-2017 11:50 AM

Oki Brendan Is On Le Blog Now :)

SilverMoon 05-26-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syafai (Post 595109)
I'm drawing Brendan rn and so far the hair is so hard to drawwww. I had to press so hard on the brown to make it not look red. (I used red under it to make it the right hair colour.) And I'm trying to make it look messy, and this is actually the first boy I've ever drawn.


he looks so angry lmaoo #accurate

oh yeah i remember when i first started drawing boys and i was like ????? how ??????

cool!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.