The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 05-13-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 458050)
BABY SNOW MONKEY! X3 *awws over the GIF for a moment, and then laughs at how you used it in this context* How clever. ^_^

I know what you mean. As long as my hair isn't all tangled and my clothes are perfectly clean, I don't really care how I look anymore. XD I just have my moments of self-consciousness (that can sometimes get kind of intense...>_>) sometimes. But, other than that, I'm the same as you. :P

I did aww over it too XD

Me. And I put on make-up now. Not because I think it will help, but I just enjoy it. That is the little bit of girl in me. I put my hair in a french braid each night so I don't have to worry about it in the morning because it gets all wavy *taps head* Smart I am.

TheAshWolf 05-13-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 458054)
I did aww over it too XD

Me. And I put on make-up now. Not because I think it will help, but I just enjoy it. That is the little bit of girl in me. I put my hair in a french braid each night so I don't have to worry about it in the morning because it gets all wavy *taps head* Smart I am.

XD Japanese macaques are both adorable AND amazing little monkeys.

Makeup, you say? Well, I'm gald you use it because you like to, and not because you feel you have to or you're just trying to impress people. ^_^ I'm really more tomboyish. My limit is chapstick. XD Also I just barely learned how to braid hair. But I like braids because they keep my hair out of my face when I'm doing yardwork or chores, so I don't mind wearing my hair in a braid every now and then. :P And yes, you ARE smart. :D

TheAshWolf 05-13-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 458057)
Bleh. I wear make-up mostly to cover mY HIDEOUS PIMPLES

ick i hate my skin. i have minor rosacea from my mum. and then freckles on that. and then i'm chubby xD

I hate my skin, too. Thank gosh for the invention of coverup. *which I don't consider makeup* o_____e And makeup can actually make acne worse, you know... o_0 Anything oil-based will just make your skin worse. You need to look for stuff that's non-comodegenic. *hopes I spelled that right*

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 458058)
HOW IS EVERYONE I HOPE YOU'RE ALL GOOD AND IF YOU AREN'T WELL

*hugs times infinity and beyond xD*

:3 i feel hyper and happy and omg im happy

GOOD! :D *gives you a muffin and a top hat* Stay like that as long as possible.

bookworm1999 05-13-2013 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 458057)
Bleh. I wear make-up mostly to cover mY HIDEOUS PIMPLES

ick i hate my skin. i have minor rosacea from my mum. and then freckles on that. and then i'm chubby xD

I have pimples every now and then too.

I have freckles! And I love them ^^ I'm a red head so fair skin.

GOT TO GO BAI!!

bookworm1999 05-13-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 458059)
XD Japanese macaques are both adorable AND amazing little monkeys.

Makeup, you say? Well, I'm gald you use it because you like to, and not because you feel you have to or you're just trying to impress people. ^_^ I'm really more tomboyish. My limit is chapstick. XD Also I just barely learned how to braid hair. But I like braids because they keep my hair out of my face when I'm doing yardwork or chores, so I don't mind wearing my hair in a braid every now and then. :P And yes, you ARE smart. :D

Yes. Yes... I am >:)

Lily09 05-13-2013 03:49 AM

its almost midnight and im still laughing at isaac+dick roman selfie

but i still feel shitty at the same time and just
ugh

Lily09 05-13-2013 03:55 AM

i just really dont want to do anything anymore ugh

L.S.Trendom 05-13-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 458068)
its almost midnight and im still laughing at isaac+dick roman selfie

but i still feel shitty at the same time and just
ugh

I'll start staying up with you, if you want. School's almost out anyway, and you're way more important.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 458069)
i just really dont want to do anything anymore ugh

*hugs* As long as it's not, like, self-destructive, that's okay. You're surviving, and that's enough

T.Longmire 05-13-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 458029)
I have a huge gut as well. *high fives* You're not fat. Seriously.

*high fives back* Neither are you AA.

My doctor said in a perfect world I'd be 110 lbs, so i'm trying to lose. How many 13 year old try weight loss?

T.Longmire 05-13-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 458044)
D: Don't be afraid....it's alright, Tredom.... *pats on the back*

I'm not sure if this will help you right at this moment, but, it's all that I can think to give you right now, since it's always helped me tremendously:
Questions Young People Ask: Vol. 1
Questions Young People Ask: Vol. 2
You can download both books as a PDF. I know they have a lot of Bible-based advice in them, which I'm not quite sure how you feel about, but they DO have a lot of solutions and advice that will work for anyone, no matter what they believe or don't believe. The books deal with all sorts of topics and issues--depression, dealing with family members, making friends, how to respect yourself more and be less self-hating, pretty much any kind of school issue you could think of, and MUCH much more. I don't expect you to read them if you don't want to, of course. But I do think browsing through the tables of contents would be worth it, just to see if anything piques your interest. <:^)



Define too much. Too much to whom? Society? Your friends? People who pick on you? Guys that you don't know yet? As long as you're not overweight to the point that it seriously affects your health, Tess...you shouldn't be worrying about it. Some people's metabolism is just lower than others. It's not just how much you eat--it's also your genes. And there's no point worrying about something that you can't change, like genes. <:^J

But, like you said, at least this issue isn't life-threatening or anything. Just...try not to be so hard on yourself. <:^) Alright? You're beautiful. Don't worry about it.


To me I guess. *sigh* Thanks Ash, you're awesome.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.