The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 05-21-2013 10:37 PM

Had a good day. A productive day. A nice day.

And yet, all day long, I've been feeling like I want to just dig a hole, crawl into it, and stay in there for the rest of my life.

._.

SilverMoon 05-21-2013 10:38 PM

SHIT

I'M SO DEAD ON THURSDAY.


THE LAST DAY OF MY ORCHESTRA AUDITIONS.

OhmygodwehavetoplayOpus74#47ohmygoditssohardohmygo ditsreallyfastHOLYSHITIMGONNADIE!!!

maxi 05-21-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 460385)
Had a good day. A productive day. A nice day.

And yet, all day long, I've been feeling like I want to just dig a hole, crawl into it, and stay in there for the rest of my life.

._.

What happened? ._.

TheAshWolf 05-21-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 460387)
What happened? ._.

Nothing, actually. o_o Not outside of the usual insanity that goes on around here, I mean. XD So...I dunno. I guess I just wasn't up to par today or something. Random bout of depression. *shrugs* It's wearing off, a bit, I think.

maxi 05-21-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 460388)
Nothing, actually. o_o Not outside of the usual insanity that goes on around here, I mean. XD So...I dunno. I guess I just wasn't up to par today or something. Random bout of depression. *shrugs* It's wearing off, a bit, I think.

Oh okay that's normal. ^_^

LaurenM 05-21-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 460376)
WHAT THE CRAP.


I finished my classes today. o_o

That's crazy.
At least nowadays, we get off at 13:30 for studying for the exams.

L.S.Trendom 05-21-2013 11:48 PM

i don't really want to actually post a vent-y thing about this, i don't want you guys to worry so i'll just say
haha
also
i don't even fucking know

LaurenM 05-22-2013 12:17 AM

Just when I was trying to be productive...turned out we haven't learnt all the hings in our math mock paper.

AlgebraAddict 05-22-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 460403)
i don't really want to actually post a vent-y thing about this, i don't want you guys to worry so i'll just say
haha
also
i don't even fucking know


e-mail? Please?

maxi 05-22-2013 03:03 AM

this is just wonderful
this is just absolutely wonderful


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.