The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 08-30-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 492453)
Yeah I agree. It is way to young. But I'm enjoying it so far, so hey, I have no room to complain. I really thought I was going to hate it and I was really nervous when there's really no reason to be nervous. :)
What grade are you in? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, I just forget.



It's actually pretty easy to enjoy, if you find some friends.

Oh, I'm in seventh. My classes all kind of suck, and my teachers are all mediocre, but this is the first year I've really gotten to connect with friends.

Puckbrina159 08-30-2013 06:22 PM

Yeah, it's been difficult in that way for me, because my kind of only friend transferred to a new school. I kind of made one friend. I have a squish too if that counts. :D

Oh okay. I just wasn't sure.

Puckbrina159 08-30-2013 06:50 PM

So all of my happiness that I found recently erupted in to a poem. Go check it out. :)

I really feel like smiling lately. :)

AlgebraAddict 08-30-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 492462)
Yeah, it's been difficult in that way for me, because my kind of only friend transferred to a new school. I kind of made one friend. I have a squish too if that counts. :D

Oh okay. I just wasn't sure.



Aww. :| Yeah, I had a friend I wanted to go to my school but he couldn't. You eventually find a social group. And/or make your own.

SQUISHES FTW. I have a sixth-grade squish.


Yup. ^_^

Puckbrina159 08-30-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 492482)
Aww. :| Yeah, I had a friend I wanted to go to my school but he couldn't. You eventually find a social group. And/or make your own.

SQUISHES FTW. I have a sixth-grade squish.


Yup. ^_^

Yeah. The one friend I made is pretty great except for a minor setback that I won't even get in to right now.

I KNOW! SQUISHES ARE SO AWESOME! THEY MAKE YOU SO SAD BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT FRIENDS AND HAPPY BECAUSE OF THE AWESOMENESS AT THE SAME. FRIGGIN. TIME. My squish may have turned in to something more though. :o

AlgebraAddict 08-31-2013 04:29 AM

http://thedarklingweak.weebly.com


yup



im obsessive



ick I HAVE LIKE AN OUTLINE AND SHTUFF I'LL GET CHAPTERSE COMING SOON


wait but if you follow my story don't read it

cuz it has spoiler shtuff


wait till chapter 4 comes out


then do it

AlgebraAddict 08-31-2013 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 492484)
Yeah. The one friend I made is pretty great except for a minor setback that I won't even get in to right now.

I KNOW! SQUISHES ARE SO AWESOME! THEY MAKE YOU SO SAD BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT FRIENDS AND HAPPY BECAUSE OF THE AWESOMENESS AT THE SAME. FRIGGIN. TIME. My squish may have turned in to something more though. :o


YESH I KNOW RIGHT


its okay my squish turned into a crush last year and I'm all alone because all my friends have gotten over their squishes or crushes and I'm the only one who didn't forget mine's existence.

Puckbrina159 08-31-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 492588)
There's this guy and he's in my homeroom and everythinks he's weird which he is but he's nice and he has the locker above me and we just chat all the time and it's gotten to the point where my friend ships us and when he walks by (usually reading) she says heeeyyy it's ya boyfriend and i'm like NUU

oh god

XD

p.s what the shit is a squish

A squish is a platonic crush.

Puckbrina159 08-31-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 492599)
YESH I KNOW RIGHT


its okay my squish turned into a crush last year and I'm all alone because all my friends have gotten over their squishes or crushes and I'm the only one who didn't forget mine's existence.

XD Yeah. The funny part with mine is it works out that I only see him every other day RIGHT AT THE END OF THE DAY, and so far on all of those days, I've gotten in the car smiling with no sign of stopping. :D:D:D

LaurenM 08-31-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 492598)
http://thedarklingweak.weebly.com


yup



im obsessive



ick I HAVE LIKE AN OUTLINE AND SHTUFF I'LL GET CHAPTERSE COMING SOON


wait but if you follow my story don't read it

cuz it has spoiler shtuff


wait till chapter 4 comes out


then do it

WHY DID YOU POST IT BEFORE CHAPTER 4 THEN
/rushes to website.
Edit:Monahiti is a funny name xD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.